Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

azuria thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I jus have to come back to this thread. Today Guddu was finding fault with his underlings and sat on the chair besides the divan at carom club.

Some how that reminded me of the other occasions when he is using that Divan.
We find him sorrowful and sitting on that Divan on the morning after Runjhuns engagemet to Abhigyan.
He sits on that chair and ponder to raise money for his mothers treatment.
He sits there after he faild to find the Kundli at PN.
Now he sits there when he feels that he is unabel to make Runjhun happy with him and cannot approch her in the heart.

azuria thumbnail
In todays precap we see that Guddu might have to relaps to save his life by being a thug or gunda to be abel to defend himself.

I started getting another idea that Guddu may not relaps towards Runjhun but may relaps towards Mitho mami Kalsanwli, Rajju Pandey and Vishnu Pandy Billo and Bantu has been less harmful so far so they may save their skin.

In the coming episodes it seems that Guddu has to be Dabaang at times to save himself and to save Runjhun. Perhaps that is why God decided to send Guddu for Runjhun😉
sweetie12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
very well said Azuria.  Runjun needs protection due to her bhaag  which Dabang Guddu can and she also needs love which again sensitive Guddu does . Match made in heaven😊
soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Guddu's innate nature cannot change, he is always true to himself and true to those he loves, he loves Kukkan (and Jabbu) - he will do anything for them.  He is basically a very good person, respects amma, cares for those less fortunate (donating blood, taking the child to the hospital in the temple visit scene), those basic qualities of goodness will never change in him because that is who he is.  He loves Runjhun and has accepted her as his wife, he will tolerate all her little nautankis and will be true to her till the end.  Yes, at times he might get angry and act like the old Guddu but that does not mean a relapse.  He has evolved and there is no going back.  A butterfly can never become a caterpillar again.
simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: soapwatcher1

Guddu's innate nature cannot change, he is always true to himself and true to those he loves, he loves Kukkan (and Jabbu) - he will do anything for them.  He is basically a very good person, respects amma, cares for those less fortunate (donating blood, taking the child to the hospital in the temple visit scene), those basic qualities of goodness will never change in him because that is who he is.  He loves Runjhun and has accepted her as his wife, he will tolerate all her little nautankis and will be true to her till the end.  Yes, at times he might get angry and act like the old Guddu but that does not mean a relapse.  He has evolved and there is no going back.  A butterfly can never become a caterpillar again.

He has evolved and there is no going back.  A butterfly can never become a caterpillar again.
What a beautiful way to say, loved it SW.
azuria thumbnail
In todays episode we see that Guddu bearly survived due to Runjhun calling him.
He is very thankfull when he says that Runjhuns call saved his life. He still did not talk about Runjhuns bhaag saving his life. Whereas Runjhun and Mitho mami and gang use that word all the time.
Guddu in the precap is again stubborn and anry. That is normal since he had a horrible experience and Runjhun dose not trust him. He has no other thought then to survive. In that mode our brain only finds the escape route  long solution making is not possible.

Here he is behaving like he did before but he has a solid reason to be so.

For Runjhun it is a blessing that Guddu loves her so and she is married to him.
thisistas thumbnail
well for one i hope he doesn't relapse but i think he just got annoyed because she can be confusing & he obviously doesn't know what is going on in her mind also because she isn't telling him anything but im sure things will be cleared soon & she will be expecting in no time! (:
also i have been getting annoyed with the show lately, since day one i've watched the show & i have enjoyed the happy moments but its getting boring. i just hope this sage baba is out of the picture & mahadevi starts being a better person.
azuria thumbnail
I cvame back to this thread since Guddu and Runjhun are again at a cross road. Runjhun has something in her head and she said very inchohrently that..that was not a slump accident ( she is reffering to suitcase falling) Guddugot the info about Mitho arranging to kill him and since Runjhun did not specify the incident there is a chance of Guddu missintrepreating the information.

Will now Guddu deal with this information in the old Guddu way or will he ask Runjhun that she knew about it? He will also understand that Mahadevi was involved in the plot. Will Runjhun belive him if he tells her that Mitho planned to get him killed?

Lots of intresting issues that will take up comning week.

CVs I miss the lokal dialects that was bieng used in the serial in the begining.
azuria thumbnail
In the last few episodes we are getting the hints that Guddu may come back as a daabang Guddu Shukla again. The circumstances demand that if he is meant to save the PN from Pappu Yadav.

We have seen a slight look of that old Guddu when his home ws burning and he sw Kukkan and MD inside. When he was holding Runjhun in his arms.

The point is that even if he is not behving like a Gunnda he still may have contact around with the people. We saw that people were aware that he was helping needy with their money and was not living like Pappu Yadav off their money. That may still keep him in good despite him being a gunda. Thats just my assumptions and they can be wrong.
orianthi thumbnail
Well since Runjhun is the person that reformed Guudu into the man every girl wants as her husband, I am afraid that in her absence and with his desire to wipe her clean from his life, that he will regress back into his bad self. I hope not but this is what it looks like. What do u all think? If he returns to his old self, it will be horrible, he may even start back drinking a lot and hanging out with women like that Munni dancer girl or even... NEELU!😲