Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smj1977.shruti thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

A week passed with Maan still trying hard to come to the present pace of his work at KC, he also observed minutely Geet's behavior and how the rest of the staff behaved with her? She carried an aura of authority with her, no one dared question her, even when she came in late one day i.e. after him the staff stood up and wished her as they wished him the only difference was that when he came in the silence was due to terror and when she came in it was due to respect, what was it about her that he too was not able to question her, what bond had developed between them that he feels inclined to her. Many times when he caught her unaware he found a strange sadness in her eyes, she was many times lost as if in her memories, were they the memories of his being with her or about the so called family that Dadi referred tried to kill her, he decided to question her also.

She was as always pretending to be very happy with her surrounding oblivious of the fact that Maan had been watching her or say keeping an eye on her, not that she would mind but then she would give a good pretence, though she many times felt his gaze on her but whenever she turned she found him looking some where else. Babaji, she would complain to her God, why did you let him forget me? Am I that bad, that all people I love leave me, first my family disowned me and now he lost my memories, he does not even remember me? While she was praying Maan felt that he has seen her so many times talking to god in past, images of her making faces and looking again and again towards the ceiling came flashing by, and his head spun, he held the chair and next moment he saw her by his side worried for him "are you ok Maan? Come sit here" and she supported him and made him sit on the sofa, "why are you thinking so much?" she scolded him "doctor has said you must not stress yourself, calm down some day you will remember everything" he was taken aback by her audacity, he shouted "how dare you speak to me like that?" she stepped back not prepared for this, he added "move back, don't think that if I am keeping quite you can take advantage of it, yes I have forgotten certain time of my life, but that does not give you the authority to talk to me like this or hold me" she soon recovered from her shock and was pleased to find her Dusht Danav rising his 10 heads, she smiled imagining his 10 angry heads, he was further annoyed by her smiling and shouted "now, go from here and get me a cup of coffee" she smiled further and left for the pantry,

After she left he covered his face with his palms 'I was getting her visions, I was seeing her in different setting talking to no one, this woman is mad and some day I will also become mad, no doubt I must have forgotten everything due to being with her more often, she sure is responsible for my amnesia, she must have driven me crazy'

Later in the evening Geet saw that it was raining outside, he called Nakul and then the driver and instructed them. She made sure that she worked late, and when he was about to leave she came out and asked for lift, he looked at her, she has changed her dress she were wearing a off white suit {the one on that dhaba night}, he said ok and called for the driver and was told that as the driver had loose motions he left early, so Maan will have to drive. Geet sat on the passenger's side and started discussing rain with him "it looks so nice when it rains" he shrugged "don't you like rain sir?" he made a face and said "you must be knowing, now a days you people know more about me" she giggled and suddenly the car stopped at the same dhaba, Maan was confused and Geet smiled and thought 'good job driver you will get your price' what happened was that the car was programmed with the route it has to follow and Maan just pushed the button thinking that it was programmed to take them to the KM

She stepped out of the car and started playing in the rain he looked at her mesmerized, hen she was sure that he was lost in her, she pulled him out, and he soon was soaked in rain, she traced a finger on his cheeks and he froze, not able to push her back, she then lifted his hand and held his finger and traced it on her cheek, he followed her in trance, he felt that he had been here with her before and pulled her to a hug, and as his lips went grazing her neck he noticed a black chain, he suddenly came back and pushed her "you are married?"

Precap: more and more confused

hope you all like my take 

please hit the like tab and motivate me

whether you all comment or not I will update it as I am hell angry with the Cvs

but I 'll appreciate if you all will comment, so PLS COMMENT

feel free to even bash me

i think this matter is enough for 22-26 episodes of GHSP😆 what do you all think?😉

Edited by smj1977 - 12 years ago
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
great part...what will geet answer?
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Di
Beautiful updates.
loved them.
loved each and everything
 continue soon
SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
If forgetting you was as easy as loving you, I would never cry,

i would have moved on with my life and lived like a normal guy,

there would be no more question marks hanging over my head, nor

there would be this thought" Why am i alive, I wish i was dead.

Oh loved the start it is just awesome !!! and glad the way it is going

Di another awesome one 👏👏

sweet cherry thumbnail
read all 6 update
poor geet
do continue
libra25 thumbnail
a great version...
plz continue soon
wajiha-1 thumbnail