Frequent Posters

spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
part 3
wow very good planning...
but Maan is sharp...
as always...
now this Dev NT problem is still continuing...
cant wait for Maan Geet and Office...
cont soon...
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
great part...what has dadi done?...what was the need to remind maan about  geet handling maan's anger fits?...now maan will surely try to make geet's life in the office hell
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thank you! This is what I wish the CVs had done. Show Geet as a strong character, taking control of the situation. Dev-NT issue! Yes! Where is NT? What about Annie?

I loved all three updates! Can't wait to read more!
smj1977.shruti thumbnail

Maan was waiting for the morning to come, he wanted to see how much and how far things changed in the office, as he has noted many changes in the KM. next day he went in his usual MSK style {remember the first episode when he entered the KC in style} the siren went informing the staff that he was there, he smirked at least some things have not changed when he noted the silence in the office, and as usual Sasha prompted "morning MK" he nodded and glanced back at the staff and headed to his cabin.

He saw her sitting in the secretary's cabin and smirked 'let's see Ms. Geet how you survived till now?' he turned and was about to call her for his coffee when he found a cup already there, he sipped the coffee it was perfect as he always liked it 'nice coffee, now lets' see your work abilities' and he called her "Geet" her heart skipped a beat hearing her name from him, she glanced at him through the glass window and noted a smirk on his face 'so you are ready to fire me, wait Maan I am no longer Geet Handa I am Mrs. Geet Khurana' he continued "bring the files of the works since last February, I want all records in 10 mins" and he hanged before she could utter a word 'now lets see how will you bring so many files at such short notice'

But the was wrong what he did not know was that she is hiss wife a step ahead of him, she brought the files in precise 10 mins, "may I come in sir?" he was surprised "yes, come in" "sir, files" she was carrying a trolley instead of holding the file sin her hand "what is this Ms. Geet?" she smiled and said with a hint of innocence "sir, as there were too many files I was finding it impossible to carry them at one go so I decided to take a trolley, I was right sir" he shrugged 'how did I work with her she seems to be a fool' "sir did you say any thing, like my being a fool" she asked he was taken aback "and what makes you think so?" she giggled "sir, actually during my initial days you use to say that I will some day drive you insane and I were a fool" he said "and you still are working with me and I did not fire you" she made a face "no, sir, I do not even remember the number of time you fired me" he was like pulling his hair and trying to remain calm, she noticed that and said "sir, do you need me o brief the files or shall I call Sasha madam or Adi sir" he was wondering what to say, he was disturbed by her continuous fidgeting with her duppatta "stop that" she asked "what?" "don't play with your duppatta it is irritating me" "oh" "what oh, you go for now, I'll tell you when I'll need you" she moved back and her duppatta was caught by the trolley and as she stepped back she tripped and on hi instinct he caught her saving her from falling, she closed her eyes and felt his touch, the kurta she wore was doing noting to prevent the heat of his hands to pass through her body, she slowly opened her eyes to find him staring at her, he immediately straightened her and said "you were about to fall" "thank you sir, for saving me from this nasty fall, Babaji always sends you on right time" he looked at her and said "you mean you keep on falling  now and then" she just gave him a huge smile and left the room.

When she reached her room she could feel his gaze on her, he just stood there staring at her, after some time she called Adi sir to interrupt him. And so the man did, making him engrossed in briefing the files and calling in Geet again and again for help, this was irritating Maan and finally he shouted "why don't you sit here and complete this briefing session first" she was taken aback by his tone, it has been long that he shouted on her, tough previously it was a daily ritual, but she maintained her calm "sorry sir, you did not say that I need to stay here" he was wary of her and said sarcastically "ok Ms. Geet please will you sit down and help Sasha and Adi in this briefing work, only if you don't have any other important work" though she was hurt she said "ok as you say" as the session progressed he wondered 'this girl is really quite in touch with all the projects, she sure must be a good secretary, then why will I fire her, she is intelligent though  little idiotic and quite innocent and stupid and talkative but she manages things well' it was late when they finished their work he asked her "you can join me I'll drop you, and other than that you have to come to KM for diner, and its about dinnertime" and she accompanied him, before that she called the driver and gave him certain instructions.

They sat in the car both on the back seat, at a certain red light the car suddenly halted making Geet loose her balance and hitting Maan's chest and her hair strand got entangled in his shirt button, and she slowly started to get it out but what she did was further entangle it, Maan stared at her as though trying to figure what was going on and then said "wait, let me do it" and after much of effort got her strands out. She thanked him and said "Hai Babaji, why this always happens with me I am sorry sir, I am really sorry" he was not listening to her but just rubbing her temples.

Precap: down the memory lane

hope you all like my take 

please hit the like tab and motivate me

whether you all comment or not I will update it as I am hell angry with the Cvs

but I 'll appreciate if you all will comment, so PLS COMMENT

feel free to even bash me

i think this matter is enough for 14-17 episodes of GHSP😆 what do you all think?😉

Edited by smj1977 - 12 years ago
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
I loved it! Hehe, Geet Maan ko phirse pagal kar rahi hai. *thinks back to the good old days* the classic fall and catch. I love this Geet! After all, she's Mrs. Geet khurana. lol

Precap sounds interesting. Can't wait!

After every update, the number of GHSP is increasing. If that happens, ML track will never end!

Thanks for the PM!
zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved it 😊

I hope dear this ML track is only 10 - or so episodes actually, otherwise like the amristar episode which ran for nearly 2 mths
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
great part...loving the office scenes...
simi91 thumbnail
all parts amazing
love it
cont soonnn

t_areeb thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
love the way you are taking the story ahead
007jindal thumbnail