delivery scene should b put in comedy circus

Posted: 12 years ago
my  frnds grandmother , who is 85 yr old lady started laughing after watchign this scene.

yesterday they show the delivery as if they r playing a game...

the pregnant women can have exccesive bleeding during delivery..n some other serious problems also...only a trained person can handle all this..

earlier when there were no hospital, than there were specially trained woman for delivery.

it is not so easy as it was shown in yesterdays epi.πŸ˜†

u girls dnt know wht kind of serious health problem a woman can have without the help of a trained person..
, tht y this stupid scene seems to b good to u all.

the scene was like comedy scene...very funny.

πŸ˜†

director plz stop showing such crap on ur show

pratigya behaved as if there was a curfew in their city..if they dnt have any vehicle at home than they might b some vehicles on road..

i never heard it tht  taxis n auto dnt run during rainy season...

she should have brought a taxi
Edited by monny - 12 years ago

But it was a good try... overall it was not bad...

Theres a mesaage to reach out as well, at emergency times one should not get panic and there is always option 4 home delivery... But surely with a proper person who does it... 😊

Dr. Pratigya rocks y'day... Just waiting for our Krisna BABA reaction towards the action of his beloved wife..
Originally posted by riyya6

But it was a good try... overall it was not bad...

Theres a mesaage to reach out as well, at emergency times one should not get panic and there is always option 4 home delivery... But surely with a proper person who does it... 😊

Dr. Pratigya rocks y'day... Just waiting for our Krisna BABA reaction towards the action of his beloved wife..

earlier some woman were specially trained for this purpose..wohi delivery karate the.

u girls dnt know wht r the complication in delivery, thts y it seems a grt scene to u all.

u n me cannot do it.

wat will we do if we wee in pratigya's place...???...we wont let them remain there na...even traffic jam is possible..i had read news were a lady got delivered in car in btw traffic jam..then why this not possible...???...himmat aur viswas hai tho sab kuch ho jaayega...bhagvan par bharosa rakhna aur kaam par dyaan dena hai..afterall prats is a lady na....😊
[QUOTE=baba2babu]wat will we do if we wee in pratigya's place...???...we wont let them remain there na...even traffic jam is possible..i had read news were a lady got delivered in car in btw traffic jam..then why this not possible...???...himmat aur viswas hai tho sab kuch ho jaayega...bhagvan par bharosa rakhna aur kaam par dyaan dena hai..afterall prats is a lady na....😊[/QUOTE
the lady might have delivered in the the car...but have u found out wht complication she faced after after..wihtout the help of any trained person..it could lead to serious health problems..

pratigya behaved as if there was a curfew in their city..if they dnt have any vehicle at home than they might b some vehicles on road..

she should have brought a taxi.. y r they showing such crap..
Originally posted by monny

u might have seen she called for an ambulance in the hospital...it can also happen ...if cv's have created a scene where pratigya going out to call a taxi ...all might have said that why didnt she took up delivery??/...she is a brave women na????...wat is wrong in showing this???...i cant understand...πŸ˜•...
Edited by baba2babu - 12 years ago
Originally posted by baba2babu

it is not so easy...the way it was shown...was nonsense.
only the people who dnt understnd the seriousness n complication of delivery can only say tht.y she didnt took up delivery...

n the taxi n autos run even during rainy season.even when it is raning heavily.they still run 
one should not bother to say anything if they dont have any knowledge about the particular thing😊whatever was shown is very realistic and outstanding and it happens in todays modern world also
bravo to pratigya that instead of sitting idle and crying she atleast troied and was successfull too
Originally posted by monny

my  frnds grandmother , who is 85 yr old lady started laughing after watchign this scene.

yesterday they show the delivery as if they r playing a game...

the pregnant women can have exccesive bleeding during delivery..n some other serious problems also...only a trained person can handle all this..

earlier when there were no hospital, than there were specially trained woman for delivery.

it is not so easy as it was shown in yesterdays epi.πŸ˜†

u girls dnt know wht kind of serious health problem a woman can have without the help of a trained person..
, tht y this stupid scene seems to b good to u all.

the scene was like comedy scene...very funny.

πŸ˜†

director plz stop showing such crap on ur show

she should have brought a taxi

Agree with u Monny..that it was not depicted realistically ...but then this is not a medical documentary ..this is a drama ... & Such scenes add to the drama   elements ..One must take such things with a pinch of salt ...

Although They could have run a ticker  ..warning the viewer's not to go by the pictured  action's..
Edited by tanthya - 12 years ago
Originally posted by tanthya

Agree with u Monny..that it was not depicted realistically ...but then this is not a medical documentary ..this is a drama ... & Such scenes add to the drama   elements ..One must take such things with a pinch of salt ...

Although They could have run a ticker  ..warning the viewer's not to go by the pictured  action's..

True, the circumstances leading to the birth were unrealistic and circumstances after the birth has been left to the viewer's imagination...For instance, a real doctor being called to check whether mother and child are perfectly fine...Here we are assuming a doctor has come to check...P should have had a hair tied and not open and she should have changed her clothes after birth scene, IMO to make it little more authentic...