mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
It is ok di, spam away...apun ki hi thread hai😃
LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -RushTrip-

looks like i am the only one spamming away...

🤗 shall I join in?! 😉
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: rickks

Well...Phewww

Angry Khadoos Maan Singh Khurana is definetely Back, and yes i am loving to Hate him because of what he is doing to our Darling Geet...pehle toh atlast he knew what she had gone thru, isliye even he was rude, he would soften and make it ok ab toh there is nothing binding them and on top of that usse kuch bhi yaad nahi hai toh ghussa and attitude must be more than b4...Hey Babji Only You Can Help our sweet Geet😭

Yes yes only Baba ji can help her, but love to see angry Maan. I am agree with you that there is no binding between them, he forgot everything, so his anger is double triple now...My heart was crying for Geet as well, but love this angry Maan😛...

MB
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Muniza Tantrum Alert!!!!!!

Vrushu not talking to me wahhh wahhh wahhh

MB
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: rickks

Hello Folks...First Page Pe Res Toh Kar Liya Maine...Ab Likhoon Kya????

Phir wohi question, you need my danda only nahin? Abhi toh so ja, morning you have to write something, samjhi?

MB
eminent thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Preetoo!!! Tusi kidar ho???🤗

Hello everyone:🤗
Vrushi, Lavzu, Munni, Shivii, and of-course Viji !!! && phantom readers!! 😉

Viji any more New posts that I don't know about???😆

OK watching episode right now! So be back!!

And oh...PAR lesson is due from Munni Ma'am!! & ahem-who ever wants to edu-macate!! 😆

& Shivi giving me wrong info!! There was no phingoli action in engagement!!!! 😡

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

I loved today's Episode because after a long time it felt as if I m watching GHSP and Maaneet in action😳

What worked for me today was ..

1)Less of Devini torture...
2)More screentime given to Maaneet
3)Office environment is back
4)MSK as dusht danav is back

Only thing remaining now is to see the sherni Geet Handa also to b back in action who can give it back to the dusht danav MSK in style which I m sure we will get post Mahaepisode when MSK might fire her from her job but Geet will b back with a bang to fix up MSK's brain in style😎😆😳...

Right now Geet is subdued and she feels that if she just goes behind MSK everywhere from breakfast table to his office ...serves her coffee and files ...then he will b happy with her and will slowly remember her ...which is where Geet is going wrong ...and this she will realise in the Mahaepisode ...and thats when she will decide to become the sherni Geet handa to make the dusht danav MSK once again fall for her😳

If we remember the earlier HP and Delhi office episodes ,what made MSK falls for Geet was her strength of mind and ability to fight against all odds without any fear and thats what MSK admired about Geet😳 but in the current scenario ,even when MSK is humiliating her for no reason in front of his other employees,she is quietly going through the humiliation instead of giving it back to MSK and thats where MSK is not feeling anything for her because she is coming out as just another ordinary girl from a small village whom Dadi has hired just because she saved his life ..there is nothing special about her  ...This is where Geet needs to change herself ..get a makeover not just physically but also in her overall body language and become confident and strong to take on Mr.Maan Singh Khurana in his own kingdom😎...and thats what will make MSK falls for his Geet again 😳

Coming to MSK's extra rude behaviour towards Geet ,I m going to justify him today😆😳 ;First of all earlier when Geet worked for MSK ,that time MSK already knew her from HP days and so somewhere he was already attracted towards her from HP😳 ;But in the current scenario when Geet is again working for MSK ,she is a complete stranger for him because he does not even remember that HP connection anymore ;So its obvious that MSK is wondering how can an under qualified girl from a village become his assistent overnight and the reason why he promotes Pinky there and demotes Geet as per her qualification which I feel is quite logical here🤔 ;

MSK is clearly not comfortable with the fact that an outsider girl is interfering so much in his life right from breakfast table to his office and he must  also be wondering how she knows everything about him from black coffee to his important files🤔 but he is shown quiet because he has already assumed that Geet is hired by Dadi because she saved his life but its obvious that he is not liking too much interference coming from an ordinary girl who is just an outsider for him right now...So under such scenario where Geet is a complete stranger for MSK ,his rude behaviour is justified because unlike last time when MSK had HP connection with Geet ,this time even that HP connection is not there ..Geet is complete stranger for MSK here😊

So here Geet will hv to develop her attitude and personality to challenge the Grt MSK's attitude here and thats how she will b able to not only get his attention but will also force MSK to think that she is not just another ordinary girl ;Geet will hv to show the spark of that HP Geet Handa whom MSK first saw in HP when she was fighting against her own family ..only then MSK's memory related to Geet will start coming back and he will feel the pull towards her..😳

Today's episode after a long time made me think and write all this directly dil se😆😳

On the flipside ,Devini romance looks out of place in the track🥱 but today it dint eat away Maaneet's screentime ,so its fine😊

Precap looks interesting and it seems those golden days can come back again😍...Hope CVs give a good makeover to Geet and make her look more girlish with short kurtis or mayb a bit sexy with nice shoffon sarees but plss get rid of these behenji costumes😡

Episode Rating:8.5/10...Nice Maaneet filled episode and a good build up for the mahaepisode😃

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
[QUOTE=eminent]Preetoo!!! Tusi kidar ho???🤗

Hello everyone:🤗
Vrushi, Lavzu, Munni, Shivii, and of-course Viji !!! && phantom readers!! 😉

Viji any more New posts that I don't know about???😆

OK watching episode right now! So be back!!

And oh...PAR lesson is due from Munni Ma'am!! & ahem-who ever wants to edu-macate!! 😆

& Shivi giving me wrong info!! There was no phingoli action in engagement!!!! 😡

[/QUOTE

oyeee andhi kahi ki, i bet u watched the wrong engagement video...i am never wrongAngry

the part where Geet pulls maan into his room to tell him about Dev...in that scene there is phinger insulation...do not underestimate your teacher...samjhi tum???
eminent thumbnail
Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

oyeee andhi kahi ki, i bet u watched the wrong engagement video...i am never wrong😡

the part where Geet pulls maan into his room to tell him about Dev...in that scene there is phinger insulation...do not underestimate your teacher...samjhi tum???

OYEEE andhi kisko bola??!!...& Yes yes I watched the same scene. The only thing I noticed was GC's index finger looking bruised😕...Looks like he got hurt?...😔
Hmmm... maybe I must put on my Scanner Glasses🤓!!! 🤣

eminent thumbnail
MUnnii???😲 Rang birangi take?!!! !!!

I haven't read anyone's yet, but will do after I come back!!!
😃