sehar mehrotra thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys!!!

Lolzz I'm sure most of u would have got ur hopes up on reading the title of my topic!!!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
But i've no idea as to when and how Rajveer (Aditya's character in the show) is entering!!!!!!!

But we are sooo good at imagining so lets give some ideas to the CVs about his entry...Wat say guys?????

Lets just write out our views on the way he should enter the show!!!!!😊

According to me: Well he's playing an Air Force Officer so it'll be fair if his first scene is of an IAF base with all fighter jets and helicopters lined up (lolzzz...probably the CVs will become kangaal shooting this scene πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)...But it'll be a logical and dashing entry!!!!!!

Do share ur views!!!😊
Edited by sehar mehrotra - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
sehar mehrotra

I have no idea?? But  In the today's precap Bobby singh was in a angry mood he wants to destroy sodi family including preeto😲

Today's episode was very good with powerful dialogues? by kanwalji (Preeto's mother )πŸ‘πŸΌ

sehar mehrotra thumbnail

Originally posted by: anasuya43

sehar mehrotra

I have no idea?? But  In the today's precap Bobby singh was in a angry mood he wants to destroy sodi family including preeto😲

Today's episode was very good with powerful dialogues? by kanwalji (Preeto's mother )πŸ‘πŸΌ

Hi dear...Actually u can just call me Sehar!!!😊😊

I know Bobby Singh is in all "I will kill Preeto mood" these days!!!!!πŸ˜†
I just wanted to know all u guys's thoughts on the entry of our hero...lolzzzπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
ash91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
OMG!!! seeing the topic name, i was all excitedπŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Sehar,as you said, even im expecting some dashing entry of rajveer...maybe returning from a flight in typical air force officer style or some scene at the IAF base...but if it is so, then the scene would be pretty hi-fi...both in terms of grandeur and budget...so it'll be in news much before it is airedπŸ˜‰ i do hope its something of that sort...good boost up of excitement level...

btw, was there a precap in yday's episode??πŸ˜•
br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 Ranveer... not  Rajveer... so i allso tomuch Excited...πŸ‘
 mujhe lagta hai ki Hero ki entry Apni sweet Heroin ke liye hogi coz promo me to wo rascal Boby singh😑 Preeto se badla lene ki baat bol raha hai😲 so Now  Main Hero -- Aditya---As Ranveer's ki entry hogi...
Edited by br200910 - 12 years ago
sehar mehrotra thumbnail

Originally posted by: br200910

Ranveer... not  Rajveer... so i allso tomuch Excited...πŸ‘

mujhe lagta hai ki Hero ki entry Apni sweet Heroin ke liye hogi coz promo me to wo rascal Boby singh😑 Preeto se badla lene ki baat bol raha hai😲 so Now  Main Hero -- Aditya---As Ranveer's ki entry hogi...

No dear his name is Rajveer Singh in the Show!!!!!😊
Aditya himself mentioned it in an article!!!!!

Edited by sehar mehrotra - 12 years ago
sehar mehrotra thumbnail

Originally posted by: ash91

OMG!!! seeing the topic name, i was all excitedπŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Sehar,as you said, even im expecting some dashing entry of rajveer...maybe returning from a flight in typical air force officer style or some scene at the IAF base...but if it is so, then the scene would be pretty hi-fi...both in terms of grandeur and budget...so it'll be in news much before it is airedπŸ˜‰ i do hope its something of that sort...good boost up of excitement level...

btw, was there a precap in yday's episode??πŸ˜•

Nopez there wasn't a precap yday!!!!!😊
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sehar whether its Rajveer or Ranveer (personally am not for this name.BHPHians will vouch with me) its high time he makes his entry. Already its 3 weeks since the show has started and waiting to see some interesting tracks.
ash91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
^^^ that name seems to be most popular these daysπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ keeps popping up in every show...
You are right Maris...the show finally gained some momentum in the past few episodes...high time for the hero to make his entry and also for some fresh,interesting track...
sehar mehrotra thumbnail

Originally posted by: maris08

Sehar whether its Rajveer or Ranveer (personally am not for this name.BHPHians will vouch with me) its high time he makes his entry. Already its 3 weeks since the show has started and waiting to see some interesting tracks.

Absolutely yaar...Its been al,most 3 weeks since the show started!!!!!!
I too am hoping to see his entry soon!!!!!!😊
Fed up of "Meeta Ki shaadi" and now "Bobby Singh ka badla" trackπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†