Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
You know I thought - the similarities between making jalebis and planting is that both of them are creating something.  But gardening is a very calm, methodical, go at your own pace type of hobby - whereas jalebi making is fast and involves bubbling oil, lots of steps done in succession - it sort of perfectly reflects Khushi's mannerism.

I love the fact that ASR gardens.  It definitely shows a depth of character that is hidden from his office and I applaud the CV's for showing the complexity of Arnav and Khushi through these hobbies.

current thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Anu,, fab post, really are the sides of the same coin,
It is the height of irony but the flipside is plants don't talk back him and that itself is his catharsis !! Haha a punching bag although highly appropriate will always has the possibilty of punching back . Great analysis , anu ..
Sajan_Ekta thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: momma1128

(Can you imagine after a couple's fight - Arnav with the tulips and Khushi in the kitchen with a mountain of jalebis...that deserves a split screen πŸ˜†).

Good One. 🀣🀣

Now this what I rea
lly want to see in IPKKND...!! πŸ˜†

snowwhitegirl6 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

they release their anger by gardening & fryn jalebis...

shooo shweeet post anu πŸ˜

dats da weirdest thing abt arnav & kushi apart from their guzza πŸ€£
they do have a lot in common don't they?!?! rab ne banade jodi!!

i can't wait to see da married arhi cz once they have a normal husband & wife fight, arnav will mingle with his plants and kushi will zoom into da kitchen fryn jalebis πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Hey nadzπŸ˜ƒ
You are right πŸ‘πŸΌ khushi and arnav jodi is totally ram milaye jodi!!!🀣🀣
 Both have antique ideas of releasing their angers πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
taherav thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

they release their anger by gardening & fryn jalebis...

shooo shweeet post anu πŸ˜

dats da weirdest thing abt arnav & kushi apart from their guzza πŸ€£
they do have a lot in common don't they?!?! rab ne banade jodi!!

i can't wait to see da married arhi cz once they have a normal husband & wife fight, arnav will mingle with his plants and kushi will zoom into da kitchen fryn jalebis πŸ€£ πŸ€£

lolll and when they make up they both can enjoy the jalebis while admiring arnav's garden...and yesh yesh i know arnav is a diabetic but the dude can forego that point after all the mehnat wifey dear has put in to cook up a mountain of jalebis...someone has to finish them..hai na?? and why bring in the kabab mein haddi rest of the family...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†