Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maneet_forever9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: tptwi

Its really confusing.. I agree with luv_gurTi

at times it seems as if he has actually lost his memory, at times it seems like he is faking it...

I guess we will have to wait and watch 😃

The curiosity factor is back with a bang!

I agree with yall ... at first I thought he was faking when he was at the table and Geet starts crying ... he looks sad ... but than ignores her ... I don't know ... but Loving the curiosity ... we will indeed have to wait and watch 😃
ChurriBurri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I have no clue...lets wait and see...really anxious for Saturday
vardah23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
whtever it is..i just want the CV, director and the riters to realize tht if they are gonna move one year bk thn do it properly no? Before he found out he was in 2011 not 2010...
why dint he ask bout naintara, not knowing why dev is allowed bk in the house or nething as such...hes stil in the khurana mansion even though a year bk he was a loner...why is not taking the taveez off or even asking bout where it came frm even though he never believed in such stuff..😡
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Viji interesting post👏

Today one scene in the episode makes one suspicious of MSK's memory loss here ...At night MSK is shown restless but its not clear whats gonig in his head and why is he so restless🤔...
  • Is he restless because he is not able to remember his past one year and he feels that he has some connection with Geet ?
  • Is he restless because he remembers everything but is deliberately faking his memory loss for some reason and so he is feeling bad for acting so rudely with Geet and throwing out all her clothes from the room😭

Its not clear why is he restless at night and what is he exactly thinking ...So there r two options...

Option 1:Memory loss is real...In this case we need to assume that he is restless at night because he is not able to recollect everything in his past ..but if this ML is real then CVs will hv to give some attention to finer details like why MSK is not raising any question regarding his taaveez and why is he not raising any question regarding Geet's marital status ...hope CVs come out with these explanations in the coming episode if this ML is real

Option 2:MSK is faking his memory loss...This case is possible mainly because we dunno what all happened in the hospital next morning which made MSK suddenly take a discharge and come straight to the house and then act as if he does not remember Geet anymore🤔 ;There is a possibility that mayb he is doing all this because he got some info that Geet's life is in danger and he wants to find out apart from Pammi ,who else r the culprits in this case😈 and so he is doing this whole act and this explains why he never raised any question regarding the taaveez or Geet's marital status but is feeling bad for Geet at night😭😳

In both cases ,CVs can show the office romance where MSK will try his best to act rudely with Geet but she won't give up and then if ML is real then MSK will eventually feel the pull towards Geet😳 and if ML is just an act ,then he will b forced to confess it to Geet 😳...so in a way with that one night scene today ..CVs hv actually managed to create a suspense element regarding MSK's memory loss which is good👏👏
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I do not feel as though Maan is faking the memory loss, if this is tru then i feel that it would be VERY out of character for MSK.

Our Maan has never hidden anything for any purpose, he has always fought all problems straight up, never feared anything no matter what it was. He was even ready to beat up Pammi right there and then, BUT didn't because he was maintaining his relation with her.

To me MSK's character would become weak if this holds true. I hope it isn't going to be that way and that he really has lost his memory.
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Infinitedreams

Reserved for my T&K sis 🤗

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't think so Maan is faking up, it's not Maan's Character to fake anything for any biggest reason...He s not weak person... He was restless cause he was trying to remember how the accident happened, and what he was missing...And somehow CV's was trying to show that 1 side, she was collecting her memories with him, which he forgot, and other side he was trying to remember what he forgot...I think it's so silly to think that Maan actually faking anything...As much i understand MSK, no way he would fake anything...

MB

Agree.  I too dont think he is faking it. Why should he anyway? Seems pointless.

Maan is restless,  trying to remember. Those flashbacks were Geet's, not Maan's. Her caressing his photographs seem to have woken him up. Shows the deep connection he has with her that he can feel her touch even when he is not in the same room. Her thoughts seem to disturb him although he does not understand what they are. One could say that Geet's thoughts is like a remote control which is holding sway on his being.  
jasw thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I really don't understand why people want to introduce this faking ML track to CVS!

Guys if you want the show to wrap up by September, then faking track is fine because everything will be hunky dory in a jiffy and they can close the shop!

The real fun will be if it's actual ML. Then the track can go on beyond September, provided the fans don't raise a big hue and cry for Geet's predicament.  I have full faith in the present CVS, they are doing wonders(only complaint ..give more screen time to Maaneet), so we should just go with the flow and let the CV's continue with their own story!. 

Regarding the eye contact, restlessness, it's part of Maan trying to establish some connection! These parts are necessary.
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Interesting Viewpoints...Common Guys...Pull up your sock,...What do you this is the right scenario????😊
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Viji,

Allo doc.

Just saw your post as I did your 2 earlier posts yesterday morning.  Somehow the monsoon has caused havoc in the city of Nagpur, and most net lines in homes are down to the mercy of natures gifts like rain, winds etc.  Even our telephone lines are screechy!!  All our 3 lappies with the mainframe are big dumb machines with no iota of control on their inner hardware when connected to a "loose scripted" tangled network of cable wires.  LOL.

Anyways, I always say better late than never.  Thank you for your acknowledging my ever so late responses (the last 2 😆).

I honestly believe the CVs have invested in a Maan with a Selective Amnesia.  As usual they have not been thorough with their detailing of this psychological weakness which should have had very precise and significant additions - "as quoting Aditi" "some of the weak failings in the plot" - to the memory loss.  Maan is very assuredly going through this memory loss.  Now as usual, with a clear picture of fans multi-queries and doubts and half-hearted responses as feedback with regard to this event in Maan's life, the CVs can change the storyline to suit them.  They can have Maan go which ever way they choose...with an ML or without... as they see fit.

Its the die-hard and loose knitted fans who wanted Maan back in his usual angry demeanour, now they have him exactly that - laid out in a golden platter and the responses are varied!!  They could not have had him another way back to the angry terrifying Maan S K, because he had become soft, sweet natured and romantically linked with only short spurts of anger, vith a vulnerable expansive, heart, very giving, down to earth simple etc., so the CVs had to resort to memory loss to give us that GREAT DARK TERRIFYING MAAN S K.

Going by loyal fans who are emphatic about Maan's very white/black 😆 honest nature and as for this righteous, honest Maan, there are several instances where he lied in the Amritsar track though he has never failed to stand up strong and be defiant in the face of danger or wrath of others.  Therefore lies, he has doled out, but strength and refusing to back out - yes he has been a rock.  Never afraid.

Yes, Vij,  I believe he is enjoying and experiencing an absolute SELECTIVE AMNESIA.

On a lighter vein with "with safaid khoon flowing thru' me😆,  maybe he's checking out Geet's loyalty after a notion that Dev & Geet are planning to diminish GC & KC😆 on a pre-plan.  This was a joke uttered by Drashti in an SBS/SBB segment🤣😕.

Cheers.
Edited by lovetheserial - 12 years ago
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Let the Discussion Flow In full Swing Guys...I am totally Loving this...Gives me a lot of scope to agree and disagree and take the discussion fwd