Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: pgm7

I was wondering what if he moves to Sheesh Mahal in Lucknow because he needs some time for himself and Khushi's father calls them back to Lucknow. Just wishful thinking!! *sigh*😃😉

I had not thought of that, thats a good prediction and its totally plausible as well, i mean payal and their parents want Khushi and Payal to go back home, and then Arnav can can also go back to lucknow as well to get way from nani, this means that ArHi relation can develop, and it will also mean that shyam will be out of the picture for a while as well
chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the update - i am sick of shyam...!!😡
adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Illyria

I am sure that with the amount of money ASR has he does not have the need to stay over at a hotel, me thinks he has mant houses and flats under his name.

I also dont want him to go with Lavs but seems like he is adamant to go and doing everything that his nani tells him not to do

its not his love fr lavanya bt his ego clash n differences wid naani dat r indirectly makin lavanya important...he wudnt evn gv her importance if it wudnt hv bn fr naani's oppose to her...😆

AquaBluez17 thumbnail
Shyam sucks. tht creep disgusting. I try to sit as far away from things tht I can throw at my comp when I watch scenes of SHyam cuz u never know. Because of tht creep i mite break my baby !(like ASR did today to his plant :( i liked the plantt !)
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Totally he is only going with Lavs becasue Nani is against it, If only Nani accepted Lavs then he would be running in the opposite direction away from her LO.

I hope he doesnt leave the house, i think Anjali will say something like wait until Teej is finished and then if he still wants to he can leave, and you know Arnav he never can say No to his 'di'
sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Illyria

Todays episode was pretty much a filler episode, probably we have had too much power packed performances so the CV's thought they need to put in a filler to make the week go by.  hmmm was kind of xpecting dat😕

Todays save was the first bit with the Arnav and Anjali interaction - these two are the best they are so at ease with each other and i love to watch their sibling love, his love for his sister is the one thing that shows that he has the ability to love and care for others, it is with his sister only that we see Arnav Malik and not ASR  awww chooo chweeet i really luv dese 2 bro-sis scenes dey r sooo cute nd adorable😳😳😳

Shyam was the main culprit in the episode with his mysterious call and telling the caller he is on a tour, WHAT tour i dont see him on any tours and he lied and said he was not in delhi, and the love/pyaar comments he made whilst looking at Khushi🤢🤢 made me what to hit my computer with a oversized danda, this guy is seriously making me hate him more and more as the episodes go by😡😡, if today is anything to go by he must have some bad intentions in his mind in regards to Khushi😡.  But i want to stay in denial and think that the CV is only doing these weird angle camera shots to confuse us something stupid.  WAT???this CHEEEPRAAA😡😡...gosh as if we r not DISGUSTED wid him enuf🤢🤢...one whole epi  wasted on dis guy...gggrrr he is sooo irritating nd his scenes r more irrritating😡...i totally understand how u must hav felt aftr cing him to hit ur comp screen...i feel sooo horrible for Anjali she's such an angel nd he's such a...😡

Arnav sure does love his gardening, i think he does this whenever he is frustrated or angry, its probably calms him, But Alas we did not see the photo album today or anything work related, it was pretty dry unless you like seeing Shyam😡  
😆hehehe Arnav kartha hai gardening gusse mein aur pyaari Khushi ji banathi hai jalebiyaan😆...gardening nd jaebiyaan wat combination😆...mayb in future if ArHi gets married 😉nd both get angry at each oder for sum reason😆 Arnav will do gardening nd den wen he's tired Khushi will feed him d himalaya of jalebis she makes😆😆 dat will totally coool down her anger😆
like seeing Shyam😆...eeeks not happening😛

waiting for tomorrow with my fingers crossed hoping/praying we see the calender photoshoot
yes finally dying 2 c d calendar fotos😳...alredy Arnav is kind of lost cing Khushi in d sari...foto dekhne ke baad pata nahi kya haal hoga😍😍

From the looks of the precap it will be tomorrow because Arnav has his bags packed... prolly off to have a live in relationship with Lavs😲
arey yaar yeh har gud news ke baad bhuri khabar kyun😭...live in wid La🤢...i wonder how nani will react if she finds out😃...which i hope she dus😳...dnt want Arnav 2 leave home unless he's goin 2 hunt down his jeejaji or stay near to Khushi😳
but really thnku sooo much for d update😃 havent seen d epi yet...but atleast knw not to have at all xpectations frm 2days epi😉

Prediction: -  i think that Khushi will be meeting ASR again in coming episodes because she will feel obliged to return the mannat ki chabi to him😳

mine r in bold😃
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Aarre how can khushi feed him the jelabies he is diabetic the poor guy will get a major shock to the system if she doea that lol.

its funny how the one thing that khushi loves to.make is.the ine thing he.cant have