someone was really jealous today

xx-Rai-xx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
hey everyone
i m pretty sure we all watched today's episode nd enjoyed it too
the best part 4 me was the scenes between Rey and Swayam
it was really funny how Swayam was talking about Sharon and Rey thought Swayam was talking about Kria
i totally loved Rey's expressions in that scene
u can see in his face that Rey was really jealous
and then when Swayam said he is talking about Sharon, Rey was really happy
awww Rey is sooo cute, he truly loves Kria a lot 
and i loved how Rey hesitated to say Kria's name today nd the way Swayam reacted when Rey said "baatcutter"
both of them are sooo adorable
love Rey/my Amar nd Swayam/Shantanu too
and their scene today totally reminded me of Armaan and Atul from DMG today...the way Swayam thought about Sharon (Atul used to think about Anjali like that) and the way Rey said baatcutter (Armaan used to say basket all the time)

PS: cant wait 4 tomorrow, the whole gang is there, its gonna be sooo fun nd i hope we get to c our deewana nd deewani ooops i mean Vicky and Neha (really miss seeing their scenes)

Rai 
Edited by xx-Rai-xx - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
😆hahaha i think i have alredy said it over five tyms 2day in oder posts but dnt mind saying it again even i luvd 2day's epi🤗 nd Rey/Swaym🤗
hehehe luvd d way Swaym said 'naam nahi bhola jhata na' 😆sooo adorable😍...dey both r sooo deeply nd madly in luvvv☺️...nd dese dumb girls dnt get it😛
nd d way Rey was staring at Kria loosing his focus😍...totally lyk how Armaan used to go like 'focus focus'😆...nd luv d way he calls her 'baatcutter'😳...brings bak d old memories of 'basket'😳
dis show is sooo rocking😃...same here i wana c all of deir rxn wen dey c each oder in d same restaurant😆...restaurant ki tho khair nahi😆
me 2 hope dey show ViHa scenes been a looong tym😳

sweetapple2995 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
somebody is feeling jealous hahahhaha love rey's jealousy in fact amar really knows how to portray all these feelings i love it cant wait to see what happens tommorow
xx-Rai-xx thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetshine

😆hahaha i think i have alredy said it over five tyms 2day in oder posts but dnt mind saying it again even i luvd 2day's epi🤗 nd Rey/Swaym🤗 ReYam were the best part today definitely

hehehe luvd d way Swaym said 'naam nahi bhola jhata na' 😆sooo adorable😍...dey both r sooo deeply nd madly in luvvv☺️...nd dese dumb girls dnt get it😛 i noe right, Sharon noes that Swayum likes her but she doesnt realise that she started liking him too nd Kria how can she not get that Rey likes her nd then she thinks that Rey likes Sharon...these girls need some brain
nd d way Rey was staring at Kria loosing his focus😍...totally lyk how Armaan used to go like 'focus focus'😆...nd luv d way he calls her 'baatcutter'😳...brings bak d old memories of 'basket'😳 OMG ya Armaan always used to say "focus dude focus" nd i loved how Rey kept saying 'focus focus" nd then he started staring at Kria again 
dis show is sooo rocking😃...same here i wana c all of deir rxn wen dey c each oder in d same restaurant😆...restaurant ki tho khair nahi😆 lol yup totally nd imagine Kria and Sharon singing together 😲
me 2 hope dey show ViHa scenes been a looong tym😳 yup i m really missing ViHa nd missing Neha's jab se tere naina song nd Vicky falling in the pool 😆

mines in bold 
Edited by xx-Rai-xx - 12 years ago
xx-Rai-xx thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetapple2995

somebody is feeling jealous hahahhaha love rey's jealousy in fact amar really knows how to portray all these feelings i love it cant wait to see what happens tommorow

yup he was really good
nd he was really good with expressions
he knew what expression he had to portray when Swayum was talking about Sharon but Rey was thinking Swayum was talking about Kria nd he also knew how to portray when Swayum said he was talking about Sharon
both are really good actors nd improved a lot
yup waiting 4 tomorrow cuz its gonna be a fun episode nd Rey nd Swayum ki band bajne wali hai 😆
r07c thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
It was cute when he said Baatcutter and Swayam was bugging him and saying he should call Sharon that. I love how Rey got mad and said its his copyright lol I can't wait till tomorrow, the precap where Swayam is cleaning Kriya's dress hahha and Rey is telling him get away from her 😆😆😆
sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
serisuly sumone shud hit dese girls a bit too hard 2 get deir minds rite😆...especially Kria after d 'dil se rey' dhamaka ☺️she shud hav clearly understood dat she has a tleast 5%of luv or feelings for Rey😳
oh man Rey was soooper cutee 2day looosing his focus on Kria😍
hahaha Sharon nd Kriya singing🤣🤣 dat is one thing i'm dying 2 watch in tmrws epi😆
i knw i miss Vicky falling in d poool🤣
xx-Rai-xx thumbnail

Originally posted by: robinc07

It was cute when he said Baatcutter and Swayam was bugging him and saying he should call Sharon that. I love how Rey got mad and said its his copyright lol I can't wait till tomorrow, the precap where Swayam is cleaning Kriya's dress hahha and Rey is telling him get away from her 😆😆😆

yup Rey looked really adorable when he said baatcutter is his copyright
nd ya the precap was amazing
loved how Rey was giving Swayam orders nd also making sure that Swayam is doing that 
xx-Rai-xx thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetshine

serisuly sumone shud hit dese girls a bit too hard 2 get deir minds rite😆...especially Kria after d 'dil se rey' dhamaka ☺️she shud hav clearly understood dat she has a tleast 5%of luv or feelings for Rey😳
oh man Rey was soooper cutee 2day looosing his focus on Kria😍
hahaha Sharon nd Kriya singing🤣🤣 dat is one thing i'm dying 2 watch in tmrws epi😆
i knw i miss Vicky falling in d poool🤣

lol yup how can Kria not understand that Rey has some feelings 4 her nd not 4 Sharon nd she didnt even understand that she is in love with Rey
nd ya i loved how Rey kept looking at her nd then "focus focus"
nd ya i hope Sharon nd Kriya actually sing like how Neha sings jabse tere naina nd miss seeing Vicky falling in pool 
sweetapple2995 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
On an interview amar actually said shakti had a good singing voice vandana had also said that in dance india dance so high chances of her singing for sure!!! hahhaha 😊