All AB & BHPH Fans REPORT HERE

xxRiaKapoorxx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Dear IPKKND Forum members,

THIS IS MY LAST POST HERE, I promise!!! Please dont remove,.. It is a request. I have no intention of causing any offense at all to IPKKND and its fans. It is a great, great show, and I hope it does really really well. I am just here in the hopes of getting my all time favorite jodi back onscreen one day,.. even if I have to wait a few years :) Thanks!

All members who love Ankita-Barun and BHPH, and would like to help, please respond to this thread, and I will add you to my PM list. 

**PLEASE NOTE: All discussions and comments concerning this mission will be IN THE BHPH FORUM ONLY. I have posted an identical thread in that forum, and we will all report there. Out of respect for this IPKKND forum, please adhere to this rule. ONLY respond to this thread here if you would like to be added to my PM list. Thank you.**

Hi all!!

Firstly, thank you SO much for the overwhelming response to my mission: "send love" to AB. lol😉Im so happy you are all willing to help me get AB together, whether its an interview, or some new show, or BHPH2... in the future (meaning after their successful completion of their current new shows).

Now, to get this mission started, I have created this thread as our meeting/discussion place. As you all know, I have posted threads in the IPKKND and Preeto forums, as well as the AB Fanclub. In order to lessen confusion, and have us all talking about the same thing in the same place,... I have created this one thread here in the BHPH forum. Obviously, because we are getting AB back, and hoping for a BHPH2,.. this is the best and most appropriate place of meeting.

Below are a list of members (you have all been sent a PM)... All of the following members have either liked my posts on this mission, or have commented expressing desire to help and get AB backI have you on the list, which means that you will help us send mails and start the mission. If you do not want to be on the list, and dont want to help, please PM me and I will remove your name. I hope all of the people on this list right now are willing to help though!!!

I will be posting here on this same thread soon with the links of where we can start sending mails!! So we will start on this mission in the next few days!! And with your help, Im sure we will get somewhere ðŸ˜ƒ

Cinderella100 

ktms

maris08

ash91

Infofan 

sunaina02 

shilparoxx

anasuya43 

abfan1 

mahiem94 

izanami 

jassie_17 

shumi

keaun 

aquablue17

shaddi 

FebruaryFlower 

hkhb17

tina_1234 

FSM-93 

sanaya11 

rushi_shonaksg 

momma1128 

ash91 

Prix3 

-sia- 

Minnie 

Miss-Pakiie-KMH

x-Sundas-x 

guessimgreat 

Vishwa

Ritu_Cute_2197

SS24

ayshran

prc_fan1

uzzy4evar

malluangel 

mirchi_tirchi

There are SO many of you willing to help!!! If we all start sending mails together,.. WE CAN GET AN AB INTERVIEW FOR SURE!!!!!