Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: khusi_*

i know...they r sooo powerful!๐Ÿ˜‰...
kuch personal experience hai mujhe!๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†...
i know it very well...

but reputations wise...IAS is bettter than politics!๐Ÿ˜†...
but kya karen...lets c!

Haan re, IAS was the best but CVs naa banaye toh kyaa karen..
But haveli se toh bahar niklegi politics ke bahaane,๐Ÿ˜‰vaise bhi speech dene mein expert hai  ,also jail experiance bhi hai when she took on heth singh,๐Ÿ˜‰toh ho gayi politics ke liye qualified ..๐Ÿ˜†
Personal experiance OMG..๐Ÿค”Hope kisi ne transfer naa karvaya tumhara..

yeah khushi, politics has bad reputation ๐Ÿค”lekin jab takk acchhey log politics join nahi karengey toh reputation acchi kaisey hogi...
So lets wait and watch,but i think she will educate herself more as she had promised bhairav..๐Ÿค”. 
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiny15

though i want A 2 b IAS but if she bcums a politician then  i think its fine.

@pjyo yeah u r rite politicians rule over IAS ppl & even doc. i rem wen we were young  CM of Punjab came 2 our state & our distt my fater who was a doc. called alongwid sum oder docs & asked 2 check the food 4 poisoning etc. by eating the food.

so think abt the situation where both the so-called docs were called 2 check the food of A 4 the poison!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃthat would be hilarious,gauri checking anandi ki 'chai' for 
food poisining๐Ÿ˜†..๐Ÿคฃ  
๐Ÿ˜‰Also i  want phooli to be anandi's Personal assistant  to shout at jagat ๐Ÿ˜กtypes..

But you are right ,as much as we make fun of politicians because of numerous scams there are genueinly good people too who work tirelessly...Anandi always was selfless,caring about the needy ๐Ÿค”if such a person joins politics they can use it in a very positive way-
imagine a non corrupt ,caring,scam free politician in india...๐Ÿ˜ 
Edited by pjyo - 12 years ago
patelcharu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I think Anandi should become Doctor...as She is very mature person...and once she become doctor she can start her practice in Villages to give out Help to poor people who cannot afford to pay fees...and she can open Girls School, also Participate in social work by cleaning Societies norms. This is the best way to improve society. She can have more doctors such as Lalsingh and as teacher Phooli with her so she can also participate in other works.

Politics- I don't think its good idea as this will take her out of goal due to politics within politics. To me Politics is not good idea.

-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Superb!!... Atleast we'll be free of the ghar ka tamasha... I really hope the cvs of BV go through with this track because the character of Anandi can really make an impact in the lives of people and even by tv spread awareness and motivate people to not feel ashamed of adult education programs!!
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OMG!!!๐Ÿ˜ฒ now that's news! Highly unexpected from my side...I never thought she would enter politics๐Ÿ˜ฒ Anyway, no matter whatever profession she chooses for herself, I just want her to be strong & independent & free from that haveliI hope Anandi also completes her graduation & encourages people too for adult education. So that's the reason why she saw two docs in the room while unable to concentrate on her studies thinking whether she wants to become a doc or not...& her heart says politician!!! That's strange! but I guess it's pretty cool too...๐Ÿ˜Ž Sometimes news articles can't be trusted so we'll have to see what the CVs have in store for us...๐Ÿ˜‰
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pjyo

Haan re, IAS was the best but CVs naa banaye toh kyaa karen..

But haveli se toh bahar niklegi politics ke bahaane,๐Ÿ˜‰vaise bhi speech dene mein expert hai  ,also jail experiance bhi hai when she took on heth singh,๐Ÿ˜‰toh ho gayi politics ke liye qualified ..๐Ÿ˜†
Personal experiance OMG..๐Ÿค”Hope kisi ne transfer naa karvaya tumhara..

yeah khushi, politics has bad reputation ๐Ÿค”lekin jab takk acchhey log politics join nahi karengey toh reputation acchi kaisey hogi...
So lets wait and watch,but i think she will educate herself more as she had promised bhairav..๐Ÿค”. 

๐Ÿ˜†...mera nehin...papa kaOuch...

it was the promotional transfer case last year!Ouch...lots of tensions!Ouch...but kuchh hua nehin..thank god ...my father got the area which he wanted...but 2 of my father's frds r posted in western areas of my state(which r  the maobadi areasOuch)...political pressure๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข

anandi...!!...hmmm...yes...agar politics k liye haveli se bhahar jayegi...then i don't mind!๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tiny15

though i want A 2 b IAS but if she bcums a politician then  i think its fine.

@pjyo yeah u r rite politicians rule over IAS ppl & even doc. i rem wen we were young  CM of Punjab came 2 our state & our distt my fater who was a doc. called alongwid sum oder docs & asked 2 check the food 4 poisoning etc. by eating the food.

so think abt the situation where both the so-called docs were called 2 check the food of A 4 the poison!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

hmm...tiny๐Ÿ˜†...actually after reading ur post about the checking of food...i recall one similar type of thing...๐Ÿ˜†

one of our teacher told us this very old news during a class...!!
it was the case when Mr. Rajiv Gandhi ,the PM visited my state ...and he used to eat a special type of sandwich in his breakfast...but there is some problem in the breakfast on that day...so the ppl who were in the charge of this...were suspended by CM๐Ÿคฃ
not only docs...some IAS/IPS too!๐Ÿ˜ฒ
...we all thought it was a joke...but sir told us it is not๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
mujhe avi tak yakeen nehin hota!๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

i would love to see it in case of Anandi!โญ๏ธ
Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thats awesome news.. Anandi-the-politician can do much more than any doctor, collector or teacher could do..  SHE has the capability to do something for the society.. Though am disappointed that she couldnt comeplete her studies when there was the time, but its time for he to prove herself and at the same time do good for the society๐Ÿ‘
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: intruderfast

oh man i had to comment on this , man this is so hilarious๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†but its perfect for anandi but i dunno if its good for her or not i hope this will be fuuny ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†anandi netaji๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†awesome๐Ÿ˜†

but then what abt her studies , will she reamin a 12 th pass only or not๐Ÿ˜•

If she becomes the local MLA, and if she takes the same care of her constituency as she does of herself, just watch the condition of that constituency go down the tubes ๐Ÿ˜†  If only bhashans translated into jobs & general well being ๐Ÿ˜†

She better get a divorce b4 she does this, or else, the story about her will be candidates husband marries another woman, but she doesn't care... ๐Ÿ˜†
anshansh thumbnail
POLITICIAN MEANS TO SIT ON CHAIR AND BE IN POWER BUT ANANDI SHE IS ALREADY A SOCIAL WORKER. IS  SHE GETTING LAZY ๐Ÿ˜ฒ?  SHE WANTED TO BE SOMETHING IN LIFE THEN SHE SHOULD ACHIEVE AND SHOW EVERY ONE THE WOMEN POWER.๐Ÿ˜ณ WHY THIS POOR CONCEPT SHE SHOULD GO TO COLLEGE โญ๏ธ UNDERSTAND  LIFE AND BE A SMARTER WOMEN AND HELP HER PARENTS SOCIETY LATER AS IT IS TOO EARLY FOR HER TO BE A POLTICIAN ,IT IS NOT AN ACHIEVEMENT JUST A VAGUE THING TO SHOW LET HER FACE HARDSHIP AND FIND A BETTER PARTNER AND AN AIM  IN LIFE  ,๐Ÿ˜ฒ WHY CV 'S AND WRITER WANT SUCH STUPIDITY TO BE SHOWN IN THIS SERIAL . SHE SHOULD BE AN ENGINEER WHO CAN DO A LOT BY DEVELOPING INFRASTRUCTURE PLZZZ WE PEOPLE ARE ALREADY FED UP OF THESE POLITICIANS NOOO ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก POLITICS HERE JUST SIMPLE CONCEPTS R U WILL LOOSE U R VIEWERSIP IN FUTURE๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ