Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Vodkanity's Arshi -Weekend Bar - - Page 2

hullabY thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: hullabY

haila ur computer screen blasted too???? ASR!! becuzz of him I had to buy new computer!!!😭😭😭dunn worry I never make sense🤣🤣🤣 ek ek ki paiseee lungi ASR !!ROFL

I know rite, datzz ejectly what I am talking about, u know wat ASR should of sed u witch dunn u dare to talk to MUA KHUSHI like that, warna parre ga RAPTHA!!!🤣 OMG ROFL I can imagine lav's face ROFL she will be like ASR i hate u huhuhuhu *cries and runs outside*ROFLROFL we can play a sad bg music too 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hullabY thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yup lets get drunk !😆 i am sooo happy !! i wish she bully the 3 idiots when they come to lucknow 🤣
.PINK. thumbnail
haila ur computer screen blasted too???? ASR!! becuzz of him I had to buy new computer!!!😭😭😭dunn worry I never make sense🤣🤣🤣 ek ek ki paiseee lungi ASR !!ROFLhaan mein bhi!!!🤣 n I will keep muaself new computerzz since he will alwayz blast every single one of them🤣
I know rite, datzz ejectly what I am talking about, u know wat ASR should of sed u witch dunn u dare to talk to MUA KHUSHI like that, warna parre ga RAPTHA!!!🤣 OMG ROFL I can imagine lav's face ROFL she will be like ASR i hate u huhuhuhu *cries and runs outside*ROFLROFL we can play a sad bg music too 😆 yeah we can b da DJ galzz behind, kaunsi sad music u thinking about???🤣
.PINK. thumbnail
haila we both using soo many colorzz instead of quoting!!!🤣🤣
feel like Mrs.Rainbow🤣
just like humari chamkili!!🤣
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@PINK and @hullaby
what drink do u want..

@sanaya what shall i give u today
Fashion101 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ayesha_78

yes i will open it until sunday night..
if someone pms me that they will open it next week, then they have the permission. i need to know 1st. 
i don;t want to happen that is they say they will open it by the time the day comes they don't 
so thats why i should know they will open it on monday
as far as i know
this thread will be running until sunday night

Oh ok i will let u know if i will be available to open i would love to help out 😊
.PINK. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hullabY

Yup lets get drunk !😆 i am sooo happy !! i wish she bully the 3 idiots when they come to lucknow 🤣

datzzz sucha gr88 idea, em gonna give her bhaang in holi, so she will beat those three idiotzz + SHYAMM!!!!🤣
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
sanaya 
some drink for u 
.PINK. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ayesha_78

@PINK and @hullaby

what drink do u want..

@sanaya what shall i give u today

mere liye fanta yaan pepsi