The cute 'Ping Pong' episode...

Posted: 12 years ago
πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ...
So it turns out that not only was THE Ram Kapoor a 'ping pong' but the entire episode was...

Sample this...

1. Ram Kapoor - 'Now I am engaged...' to ... 'Now i am not...'

2. Ayesha - 'I'M GLAD DI'S MARRIAGE WAS CALLED OFF...  to'I TRULY LOVE DI... I'LL TAKE CARE OF HER... (Looks like another candidate for a few slaps 😑😑... the mommeees have really been deficient in that departmentπŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

3. Sudhir- 'I think Ayesha is right, I guess it's a good thing the marriage was called off (useless fella... completely ineffectual.. didnt even reprimand his daughter for acting so childishly and selfishly!!) to '...but I still want the marriage to go ahead...

4. Ashwin - @#$&!*@#$@!!! 😑😑 'I want you to settle down and move on...' to 'I was just trying to reduce my guilt... turns out I was just waiting to "try my luck" '

5. Priya-  'Now I am NOT engaged...' to ... 'Now i am... meet my FIANCE' (Oooh!! HOW i love that girl's biting retort to that sicko slimeball 😑😑  πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘)

(I LOVED Ram's expression at that last line of Priya and cosy arm in arm πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰... you could have knowcked him down with a featherπŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Perfect closure to the loop... Rally over... Ram 1 - Priya -1  😳😳😳

I LOVED THEIR LI'L CONVERSATION AT THE END...

"Please DON'T cry... I can't handle tears...I am soo sorry... you are perfectly right"

AWWW!!! 😍😍😍😍 Looking forward to more of this!!
Edited by deejayaqueel - 12 years ago
Ram:  Mujhse phir engage hogi nah?

Priya: Nahi...phele papa aur mami ki pair chune parenge.  Phir Natasha ko koi mental hospital mei registration karni hogi. Phir aapko ek therapist ke pass treament karni paregi...phir soochungi!

Ram:  baas itna hi...chalo koi baath nahi...yeh Balaji ka proudction house mei yeh saba phataphat hojata hai...dekhna...next Monday you will be Mrs Ram Kapoor.
Originally posted by divan

Ram:  Mujhse phir engage hogi nah?

Priya: Nahi...phele papa aur mami ki pair chune parenge.  Phir Natasha ko koi mental hospital mei registration karni hogi. Phir aapko ek therapist ke pass treament karni paregi...phir soochungi!

Ram:  baas itna hi...chalo koi baath nahi...yeh Balaji ka proudction house mei yeh saba phataphat hojata hai...dekhna...next Monday you will be Mrs Ram Kapoor.

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Tooo much!!!!

Good one!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ram said you are right. Mein Gadha hoon...Priya tears and questions se pighal gaye...But loved the episode ..
Originally posted by shwetak_23

Ram said you are right. Mein Gadha hoon...Priya tears and questions se pighal gaye...But loved the episode ..

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... yup... augurs really well for the future... cant bear to see her crying... Awww!!  cho chweet!! 😳😳😳
 balaji nursing home mein tho kuch bhi ho sakta he bhai...πŸ˜› psycho can become gandhi's type...n gandhi's type can bcome like our nutty nuts...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ekta mai ki jai ho...πŸ˜›
Originally posted by deejayaqueel

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... yup... augurs really well for the future... cant bear to see her crying... Awww!!  cho chweet!! 😳😳😳

Yess..at least he will think twice before hurting her..daarr ke mare sahi...Hope next time se Ram considers Priya before taking any relationship relted decisions...good start..love their chemistry😳
Originally posted by Mayurnarti

balaji nursing home mein tho kuch bhi ho sakta he bhai...πŸ˜› psycho can become gandhi's type...n gandhi's type can bcome like our nutty nuts...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ekta mai ki jai ho...πŸ˜›

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... yup true...

Jai ho Maiyya ki... Maate hamein full hints de rahi hain ki Ayesha kharab ho sakti hai...

It's actually quite simple... when Nuts will 'reform' (heaven knows when)... Ayesha will become bad!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by shwetak_23

Yess..at least he will think twice before hurting her..daarr ke mare sahi...Hope next time se Ram considers Priya before taking any relationship relted decisions...good start..love their chemistry😳

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... yup... also loved th fact that he was so upfront about forgetting everything else when it comes to Nuts... very sweet that was..!!
 And When Priya introduce him to Ashwin..Ram's expressions were🀣🀣..priceless..even before and after that..RP  ❀️