SS - Love So Strong - Arjuhi-1,all pts pg 1.

kavyasam thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

hello  friends  ,   wanted to share something,   Other day on fb  tanu  asked me to write an OS on arjuhi - 1  showing the repentance of  Arohi ,   I had written one  already  and  told her the same , she read and said  I should  share it on kmh2  forum also ,   If you all would like to read it , I will post the parts here .  

Before reading you should get into the zone of KMH1,   arohi  accusing punji and then finding out the truth ,  repenting and then  boarding the train with him.  I wrote the scenes  after the train scene , a wedding scene and an after wedding scene. 
so please let me know if I should post them here 😳
Edited :  Thanks for the  support  posting the  parts now  :   first part follows. 

Arjun Punj and Arohi Sharma - KMH1   Last episode extention.

Arjun's last minute rescue by arohi, Arjun's proposal and Arohi's denial again , both deciding to leave the city and the chance meeting in the station , him lending his hand again to pull her towards him , she gives in can't fight her feelings any longer. And they are shown getting married. I wanted to see more of their scenes and felt the ending was incomplete, so I imagined some sequences between them and went on writing whatever came to my mind. It starts with arjun pulling arohi in the train in the last episode. Here it goes...

Love So Strong : Part 1  

❤️Love so strong that tore them apart, Love so strong they never stayed apart. They were meant to be together ❤️

They were in the train , it was unbelievable, Arjun was thinking to himself,is it true, is it a dream, no she is here, she is with me, she came back to me , my Arohi, he said 'aarohii' very softly, Arohi had tears in her eyes, it was him arjun , the very arjun who left his world for her, the very arjun who isolated himself from every one , he was there again , how does he do it, how does know when she needs him. How does he make sure he is always there for her. She held onto him very tightly , they did not speak anything, they were lost in each other's eyes.

They reached shimla , all the memories came flooding back how can they forget, it seemed like yesterday that they had met. During their journey arohi had told him why she was coming back to Shimla, how she could not face him , that she wanted to run a gurukul in her father's memory. The guilt in her eyes had come back

"Tum mujhe maaf kar paoge arjun , main shayad tab bhi aur aaj bhi tumhare pyar ke kabil nahi hoon."

"Arorhi galati tumhari bhi nahi meri bhi nahi haalat vajah hain hamari woh doori ka , lekin ab aur nahi , mujhe sab pata hai dad ne jo kiya tumhare sath mere sath . mujhe kisise koi shikayat nahi, haan is baat ka afsos jaroor hai ki mein tumhare baba ko bacha nahi paya"

"Arjun main bhi bas jee rahi thi, kamiyabi to hasil ki thi main ne lekin kabhi us kamiyabi ko apna mehsoos hi nahi kiya. Agar tum wapas nahi aate to meri zindagi kuch aur hi hone wali thi"

arohi had tears in her eyes she had lost all her senses that day , why did she not believe Arjun then , how different life would have been.

"arjun mujhe maaf karo."

"sshhh, aage se tum aisa kabhi nahi kahogi, aur tumhare aankhon mein aasu kabhi nahi dekh sakta, got it Ms Arohi Sharma" he told her softly yet firmly.

It was back, the smile on her lips.

"Aise nahi nak chadake haso ," he made her smile again the way he wanted. After all he is Arjun Punj , he will have his way from now on.

They were all back , badi ma , dk , purvi salil bua , sur and antara, all were home. Everyone had their share of apologies to make. Arohi's guilt could not look allow her to look into badi ma's eyes, but when badi ma said , "tumhari vajah se aaj arjun vapas aagaya , thanks", Arohi held onto her and cried her heart off, what would they both do if arjun weren't to come back.

It was Arjun who finally made everyone quiet and said it is a new beginning no one will talk about what had happened. Bua and badi ma looked at each other and smiled. They had a lot of planning to do. They brought up the topic after dinner,

" to ab tum dono ko hum aur akela nahi chod sakte, tum dono ko ab band dena hai ek saath, taaki kabhi alag na ho paoge",

arohi blushed a deep red, arjun tried to steal a glance of her and instead ended up gazing her neither of them were aware of others anymore. Salil's cough brought them back both were suddenly shy . everyone had a hearty laugh. Arjun got up

" bahut garmi lag rahi hain na andar, hum thodi der walk karke aate hain,"

he signaled arohi to join him, Arohi shyly got up and left with him, while others looked on and started teasing them.

They walked side by side hand in hand , they walked by the lake where arohi had sung tum ko chuke bhi chune ko for him alone. He still remembered her voice,

"phir se gaogi mere liye?" , "tumhare liye to kabhi bhi"
she sang , he was lost in her voice, when she was done arjun turned her around, took out the OM from his wrist and put it around her neck, "yeh mere paas tha - toh laga, har pal har lamha tum mere sath thi" her eyes glowed with love , tears of joy rolled down , he had kept her mother's memory safe. She could only whisper 'arjun' 

he raised her chin with his finger , cupped her face with his two hands and brought it closer to his face, he kissed her. She closed her eyes, trembled slightly as his warm breath touched her, but he held her steady by the waist. It was Arjun and Arohi, it was their moment and it was sealed with a beautiful memory .

Edited by kavyasam - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavyasam thumbnail
Part 2 .

Next morning arjun called arohi.

"so rahi thi? "

"haan, abhi uthi, kaise ho"

"mujhe neend nai aayi raat bhar"

"kyun?"

"tumse baat kar raha tha khayalo mein, aur tumhe "

" mujhe bhi neend nahi aayi"

"kyun?"

" kal subah der se uthi thi na "

" tum kitni unromantic ho, meri yaad nahi aayi?"

She just laughed, "haan aayi", they continued their silly talk. She reminded him abt going out for shopping.

They went shopping together , Arjun selected a lehenga for her , "It is pretty just like you, you'll make it look even more prettier" , she selected his clothes as well, he argued on the colour ,

" tumhe meri pasand leni hogi ", she made a face,

"accha baba theek hai loonga, par mujhe kya milega badle mein,"

"tumhe? tumhe milenge bills" she laughed and left followed by him.

She discussed about her plans with him ,they talked about her involvement in P&M."meri associate ban jao phir se ... pleease" he teased her lovingly.

Wedding date was set. Preparations were going on in full swing. Invitations were sent out. Arohi called Karan singh personally, he said he wont be able to make it to the wedding as he is on a tour, but surely will call on them once he comes back to Mumbai. He was happy for them. He was a loner may be he will remain so or may be he will find someone.

The mandap was decorated the way Arohi had wanted, with violet flowers, Arjun made sure of it. Arohi was dressed up, she put the kangan on her mehendi adorned hands. Antara sur and purvi had tons of tips for her. She took the blessings of her mom and baba.

Arjun could not take his eyes off her , she was dressed to be his bride. She was looking stunning. They took the pheres , they were wed. Arjun picked up his wife and looked at her. How can anyone explain their happiness, the glow on their faces, after allthat they had gone through the moment had finally come, they were husband and wife.

Dk handed Arjun a packet " here you go , as requested by you I have made the arrangements. You both leave this evening. ". Arohi wanted to know what the arrangement was, Arjun wanted it to be a surprise. They took everyone's blessings and left. Arjun was to drive the car. With Arohi beside him he was unable to concentrate on his driving. Arohi knew why they were going she was shy and blushed frequently, but didn't want arjun to notice it, but he had noticed gosh she looks adorable he thought.

Arjun stroked her bangles with his hand, they made the sound just like the notes in their hearts. They talked , they laughed , they just smiled at times. When he stopped the car they were in front of a big hotel . Arohi remembered his words in that cheap hotel when they had both left home , about the suhaagraat in a seven star hotel . she blushed again. Arjun saw this,

"Itni sharma kyu rahi ho ms.Sharma?." ,

" main? main kaha Sharma rahi hu, main to theek hu" ,

" accha ?, abhi pata chalega" he had that naughty smile.

He checked in saying "Mr.and Mrs. Arjun Punj", they were led to their suite.

Arohi was looking beautiful in the lehenga arjun had bought her. They were about to enter the new phase of their life. Arjun took her in his arms ,

"kitni sundar lag rahi ho, pata hai tumhe, mera to hosh ud gaya. Arohi is pal ke liye kitna intazaar kiya maine,"

he said as his hand outlined her face. Her face that had the natural glow of a bride coloured under his intense gaze. Only her eyes could speak,

Arjun , main ab se tumhari hoon, mera dil meri duniya meri soch mera sab kuch tum hi ho his eyes smiled as he read her eyes, she leaned towards him to hide her face he kissed her forehead and picked her up. ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Their union was pure, it was magical, it was passionate. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

kavyasam thumbnail

Part 3

They spent their time in bliss, they went around the place, went shopping, only arjun would hurry her to get back. He amused her by getting annoyed whenever the room service showed up, "do not disturb board dikhta nai hai kya", "arey to kya khana nahi khana hai tumhe ", "nai khana ...ok khana hai par tum apne haath se khilao mujhe,"'"shaam ko bahar jayenge, reception mein ladki ek jagah ke bare mein bata rahi thi'" she continued talking while they both fed each other.

Arohi was ready looking pretty in pink wearing the diamond earrings he had gifted on their wedding night, her hair was still damp. She asked him how she looked , and gave him a cute smile , even the diamonds looked dull before that smile, seeing his eyes she realized her mistake, she shouldn't have smiled like that , she started to say something but he didn't let her coninue.
They were heading back home , Arohi looked outside, she saw the sunset across the hills faraway.

" dekho kitna sundar lag raha hai , maine kaha na o ladki bol rahi thi is jagah ke baare mein, tum mujhe lekar nahi aaye yaha par"

"yaha kyun lekar aata tumhe, mein ghumne thodi aaya hu itna door"

" yaha kya kahi bhi theek se nahi gaye, shopping bhi theek se nahi kiya"

" mujhe time waste nahi karni thi, vaise yeh jagah door hai hotel se poora din nikal jata"

"toh?" she pouted. ,

" theek hai next time ayenge to jaroor ghumaunga, vaise mein bahut khush hoon ki kahi baahar nahi gaye" he winked.

"phir se kab aayenge hum "

" are aayenge na , apne nau bacchon ke saath "

"NAU bacche?"

" haan, kyun itni jaldi bhool gayi ?"

she hadn't forgotten anything, she smiled,

" tum kabhi nahi sudhroge"

" accha ab tum ho na mere saath, tum sudharlo mujhe "

she noticed they were going towards the hills the way was getting more scenic, so he did plan to bring her here. She was overwhelmed with this gesture,you really set the bar high everytime, she thought,

"kuch kaha tumne? "

"haan" she continued  "Arjun .."

" hmm?"

"I love you "

"I love you too ...mujhe bhi tumse mohabbat hai "

"kitani mohabbat hai?" she asked lovingly, he only squeezed her hand as a reply.

...if only anyone could measure the love in his eyes, the warmth in his touch, the depth of his heart...

She looked at him , he held her hand while still driving. She put her other hand on his. She was going to live with him, live for him. She looked ahead , she saw their bright future and all Arjun can see is Arohi ... their journey had just begun. The song that was playing best suited them

...jo bhi jitne pal jiyu unhe tere sang jiyu

jo bhi kal ho ab mera use tere sang jiyu

Jo bhi saase main bharu unhe tere sang bharu

chahe jo ho raasta use tere sang chalu

Dil ibaadat ...

.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
finally 3 posts over n me first!!haha! you know i refreshed the page more than 10 times befor you posted the third res lol!!
Edited by vrshn - 12 years ago
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
reserving this space for me please
AmnaIsh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
res liek a good girl for whatever you're going to write..😃

EDITED

It was fantasticly sweeetishly amaising 😆👏 👏 👏 👏
Loved it kavys...it was tooo short..itni jaldi khatam hogyaaa😭
BUT luved it luved it 👏 brought back all teh KMH 1 memories...so very sweet
🤗👏 Edited by AmnaIsh - 12 years ago
kavyasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: vrshn

finally 3 posts over n me first!!haha! you know i refreshed the page more than 10 times befor you posted the third res lol!!

sorry about that ,  I kept trying but it wouldnt  post at all, I had to logout and login again 😆
.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
of course dii!! post it...we would love to have the feeling of arjun punj n arohi sharma back!
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kavyasam

hello  friends  ,   wanted to share something,   Other day on fb  tanu  asked me to write an OS on arjuhi - 1  showing the repentance of  Arohi ,   I had written one  already  and  told her the same , she read and said  I should  share it on kmh2  forum also ,   If you all would like to read it , I will post the parts here .  

Before reading you should get into the zone of KMH1,   arohi  accusing puni and then finding out the truth ,  repenting and then  boarding the train with him,  I wrote the scenes  after the train scene , a wedding scene and an after wedding scene. so please let me know if

I should post them here 😳

Kavya, please post it - we would luv to read it -
AmnaIsh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
OFCOURSE POST ITTT - IS DAT EVEN A QUESTION KAVYS  😲😲😲😲