WhenPassionsCollideArHi#22// - Page 107

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by ..-Jia-..

I missed you so much too! You have no idea! I am ok, just really tired atm. Awweh you don't have summer vacation? 😲 I have summer vacation. Just three more weeks before I get busy again with Uni. Your jiju is fine. No no no shaadi. At least not now. He is still not here. I will definitely let you know when I get married. Do you have a FB?

haha im on summer break but it ends next week, but since im so involved in school and community never a break lol! but hey its the life i love to live :)

Aww Uni the killer of all killers!, im glad to here Jiju is fine last time i heard about him he was sick.

DANG IT no SHAADI! haha its okay though! And ya i do, ill Pm you :)
Guys I am on for another 5-7 minutes. I need to finish up cleaning the kitchen and I am going to call it a night! 
man u guys make me sound like a bum 😔
i watch every day 😆
Originally posted by prettyfulwishes

I swear, I always end up posting on a new page. I need to keep up. Hehehehe.

Mmm. Chocolate. Not the best of breakfasts, but who's complaining. :D

I love CHOCOLATE!
& it's all good. I just don't know if I can be bothered.. Monday's epi killed me more than once.
My hatred for the snake has intensified 1000fold. I really, really, really, really hate him. & Arnav is a pig for believing in him.

PS. I hope you realise who I'm referring to when I say the snake. :P
Yayay!!!!!!!!!!! New Thread!
Originally posted by Chandni-

haha im on summer break but it ends next week, but since im so involved in school and community never a break lol! but hey its the life i love to live :)

Aww Uni the killer of all killers!, im glad to here Jiju is fine last time i heard about him he was sick.

DANG IT no SHAADI! haha its okay though! And ya i do, ill Pm you :)

Oh yeah you are very much involved with school. I remember. Good luck hun with everything! You will do wonders in anything you do! (: I love your attitude! Hehe I have become so lazy. I need to start studying for my Nursing Entrance Exam. Gotta take that in the winter.

Yes. And it is my last year so I really need to stay focus. *sighs* Oh yeah, thank God he is better now. That time, it was a horrible flu, had me worried and made me feel helpless. But Alhumdulilah he is doing great. (:

Hehe nope no shaadi. Maybe towards the end of the year 😳
haha lets rock and roll people! lets hate the snake together over at 23 😆