Wanna Be Only Yours - Ch12,Pg38 [Jan6/2012]

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hugs to all TL fansπŸ€—..

Some of you know me very well .. Yet I'm introducing myself .. I'm Bidzy, obviously a fan of TL and our dear Taanu .. An idea was going on my mind since many weeks .. So finally I thought to pen it down on our Taanu .. 😳

I'm not promising to provide frequent updates as I have 5 pending FFs .. Shocking, I know πŸ˜› .. But my summer vacation is going on and I'm always irritated with my boredom .. So I have no problem .. πŸ˜‰ One of my FF is going to end within a month .. After that, I promise to provide frequent updates .. I hope that you all will like it .. 😳

Banner Courtesy: Maria [maria-soniarti]

They love each other truly .. They care for each other unconditionally .. They can die for each other .. Yet they can't be together .. Not because of any third person but because of rudeness of one of them for the other ..
If there is love then why is there rudeness? What is making the one to be rude to the other? Will destiny ever bring them together?

Taani Chatterjee:
She is a middle-class girl with mixture of good and bad qualities .. She's shy and reserved in the midst of crowd but very fun loving and talkative when it comes to her family and friends .. Always confused about what she wants and what makes her happy .. Gets irritated and annoyed in small things .. Very short tempered and impatient .. Hates when she doesn't get the thing she wants .. But extremely sweet, caring and adorable, too .. Sweet gestures and small things make her very happy .. Her world starts with her mom and her best friend ..

Anurag Ganguly:

He is like a coconut, very hard externally but very soft internally .. For everyone, he is an arrogant, rude and egoistic rich guy .. But actually there is an ordinary man hidden inside of him who would love to be happy and enjoy life .. Yet he can't bring out his softness for some mysterious reason .. He hates the loud noises of the town life .. He loves silence and purity of the nature ..

Laboni Chatterjee:
She is the sweetest mother any child could ever had .. Can be very strict and extremely sweet when needed .. She is Taani's friend, adviser, teacher, guider and many more .. The apple of her eye is her only daughter Taani ..

Mauli Ghosh:

She is Taani's best friend .. She is kind of bossy in nature .. Impatient and short tempered like Taani .. She is damn sweet and caring when it comes to her family and friends and loves them a lot .. She is a type of girl who usually can't express her love ..

Robindo Ganguly:

He's Anurag's younger brother .. Flirtatious and carefree college going guy .. He is always scared of his brother for his rude nature, yet he loves him a lot .. He can go to any extent for his brother ..

Other characters will be introduced as the story will progress .. I hope you all liked the CS and concept ..

To get further updates on this FF, please do the following ..
1. Like this post ..
2. Add me in your buddy list ..

Waiting desperately for your response .. πŸ˜ƒ

Love ..
Bidzy β€οΈ

Dil Ka Rishta [SV FF] (completed)
Its all Destiny [TaAnu and MaYur FF] (completed)
Ibaadat [MaYur FF]
You Are Mine [AR FF] (completed)
The Cavernous Perceptions.. A SaJan Saga!
Priceless Memories [SV FF] (completed)
Pregnant Gunji Ke Nakhre [SaJan OS]
U Me Aur Hum [SaJan OS]
Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ripal- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
haii...i m soo happy u strted FF on only taanu...nd i m sure it wud be awsum blossum...nd alsoo dis forum will be active
add me 2 pm list
d character sketch is fantastic...vryy intersting ...eager 2 read it 
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: ripal_taanu

haii...i m soo happy u strted FF on only taanu...nd i m sure it wud be awsum blossum...nd alsoo dis forum will be active

add me 2 pm list
d character sketch is fantastic...vryy intersting ...eager 2 read it 

Hey Ripal! I'm glad that I could make you happy! Truly humbled that you loved the character sketch! Please read the concept once again as I have edited it a little bit! Thanks for dropping in your response! Will try my best to continue soon!😳

Waise, Taani's character is inspired from my character, Laboni Maa's character is inspired from my mom's and Mauli's character is inspired from my best friend's! Hehe!πŸ˜†

Love
Bidzy❀️
Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 12 years ago
Fangirl_Annie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yuhooo im on 2 reading ur TaAnu nd MaYur ff nd itzz going really gr88!
hey add me 2 yr pm list nd do continue soon!
i noe this ff gonna rock!!
-Shobhu21- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Wowww...
Bidz so finally one on TaAnu alone... Thats gonna be great... So well Im there in the Pm list for sure... No confusions threre...
And I loved the CS... Onu n rude... gotta be sort of difficult but great you have such an idea...  Will be eagerly waiting for your 1st chap update
-GoldMist- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
one more FF. Great. the concept looks nice. but hope you will not leave the FF in a middle-way.
And only and only taanu  FF will be a treat for us. Update the first ch. soon...
-Ripal- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bidz_cutegal

Hey Ripal! I'm glad that I could make you happy! Truly humbled that you loved the character sketch! Please read the concept once again as I have edited it a little bit! Thanks for dropping in your response! Will try my best to continue soon!😳

Waise, Taani's character is inspired from my character, Laboni Maa's character is inspired from my mom's and Mauli's character is inspired from my best friend's! Hehe!πŸ˜†

Love
Bidzy❀️

πŸ˜† gr8 soo its ur family story πŸ˜† whose character matches onu den?? πŸ€£
best of luck for ur new FF
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
@Shobz n Anahita: Thanks a ton guys! I'm glad that you liked it! :))))))

@Vartika: Thank u sooo much sweets! Well, all my old readers know one thing very well, i never leave any of my FF in the middle! I may b late in update but i wont stop it! Cause its the only way to remove my boredom! So just dont worry at all! Just enjoy in this beautiful journey of mine!

@ripal: Oyee nooo!! Its not my family story! Only the characters of the female lead n her mom, best friend matches with mine, my mom n my best frnd!! Rest are totally my imagination including anu's character n da concept n da story its gonna be!! Samjhe??Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 12 years ago