what to say about her because she is a different

kind of girl. She is really sweet but if it comes to

Gurti or GC she takes the avatar of devi ma. She

cannot bear any word against them. A true Fan is

what it means. So today lets celebrate her Birthday

and give her some warm wishes. Birthday of Kiran

aka.mrs.MSK_Gurti. But First lets get to know

something about her.

First of all She is turning 18 today..wohoo finally badi hogayi hamari Kiran😆.

She is a really sweet girl . My very very Mishtii behnaa😳.

A complete Gurti craze and Maaneet.

Cannot bear one word against Gurti/Maaneet/GC. If someone does then she takes teh avatar of devi ma and goes against them. A true fan👏.
Lovesss siggies/avis thats why mostly seen in Creation gallery.😆
Hardcore Gossiper :P
And many moreee...
Okay now I guess that's enough cause if I start to talk about her, it will fill this whole thread😆
So now you know enough abt Kiran to guess what a sweet girl she is😳 Love you Kiran, my behna.

Lets Begin the Partayyy noww..wohooo *Woot woot*
Where's the Partay tonight..?
On This thread..😆
So Everybody lets join in and wish her a warm Birthday

Oppsss You got splashed..sowwiee
Hope you enjoyed😆
Now cake cutting time
Calo chalo Birthday gal topi pehen lo😆
specially for you 😳

Candles ko  phookh maaro😆

Now  the Cakee

I made it🤣 dekhaa😆

Choco cake alsoo😃

*Cuts the cake and first piece to Shreya..and then baaki sab😆*

Happy Birthday to You..Happy Birthday to You🥳
Happy Birthday dear Kirann
Happy Birthday to you
Talliyaaa👏👏👏

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFh-rX_Sfhs[/YOUTUBE]

Now this is special.
You dhak dhak wishes you a Very Happy Birthday as well😳

Andd..

Your Miss Dhak dhakk..alsoo😳

Now time for some Gifts!

*Ignore the champagne, you're not allow to drink i know🤣

some dress😕😆

Your dress for tonight
pehna hi padega lol😆

Price pe matt jaana🤣

and more..but abhi mat kholna..baad main ha😆

Chalo bohot saare gifts hogaye
abb now time for some FOOD! BEST PART..😆

DRINKS first!

FOOD😛

Full now uff
Dessert time..MY FAV😛😆

..Uff too Full noww..
Now time for some FUNN😛

Welcome to the dance floor!
The DJ is here!
*DJ Shrezuu*

The Music is onn!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnogoDTfsbo[/YOUTUBE]

and Now Lets Partayyy!!

Wohooo that was Funn hehe😆

Scroll Down for Moree😛
Edited by maangeetcrazy - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..shreyaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Kirannn!! My behnaa!! First of all Many Manyy Happy returns of the day babess! Hope you liked this thread..kya hain na aaj Sunday hai so i am always busy on Sunday so jaldi jaldi main banadiya..hope you like it..Okayy Noww woohooo you're 18? goshh badi hogayiho😆.
anyways..Happy Birthdayyy jaan.hope you get the best in you life and achieve many success and all your dreams come true my gurti craze buddyy. So party sharty kuch hai?? mujhe bulana matt bhulna😆 And hawhh lucky you got such a MaahhiiLicious Gurti hug today uff kya poora din hi ban gaya hoga hehe. Well itni badi Gurti crazy hokar itna toh desrve karti ho..I love youu kirannn you are my creation buddy LOL..and your the  best sis...mujhe pata hai during mine and my dulhe's wedding discussion😳 you took my side..My true behnaa🤗
Love you veryy muchhh ..Have a blast on your BD jaann...

Soo now gifts time yippiee..LOL
Guess kiya toh hoga that i made some siggies for you lol
I am not soo good at them well..i thinkk😆
but hope you still like it😳 i tried my best[I know how much you love siggies ]😆
so hope you like them..i created a lot coz i dont know i was like planning from 1 week ago for your and Shilpa's Birthday😆 So i made lots of siggies in the beg but those were just trash🤢 now i know more abt PS i created new yest..so here are they.
First one is a greeting card kind of thing lol..
I know I knoww my experiments..sighh😆

I learned to make a animated giff wohoo..mast time pe sikha hai rite😆
Made one for you with Gurti pics..
hope you like it

Now Siggies ki baari😆
One on Maaneet😳

Others on Gurti coz I know you love Gurti more than Maaneet..you Gurti craze..[SAME AS ME]😆

Okay those are the only good ones..
Now the trash one comes

I know i knoww.but kya kare..uss waqt shreya ko jyada nahi pata tha PS ke baare main

the most bakwass one 🤣 and last one 😆

Now that's done..Hope you like them..
Love y ou kirannn!
hope you have a fabulous birthdayy!!
Love you.. Hope you liked this thread
Shreya

Happy Birthday Kiran!!

Many many happy returns of the day.

May all your dreams and wishes come true, and may you always achieve happiness in life. Hope this birthday brings lots and lots of happiness and success in your life. Enjoy your day, and have a blast!! And save some cake for me😆 akele akele sab kha mat jaana😆 kidding😳

Happy birthday once again!!! God bless you!!!
Love you loads

Karishma.

HAPPYBIRTHDAY MY K-K-KIRAN!🤗😆
Wanna know why I capitalized the H and P?😆 STANDS FOR HARRY POTTER! 😃😆 Oh ya, bbaaabby!😆

Or should I say my desi style!🤣🤣

HAPPY BUDDAY!
🤣

HEYY Kiran. From the time I've known you, you have always been a sweetie heartie!😳 LOVVE YOUU. Your so funny, and fun to talk to youu. 😳 I REMEMBERR when I first met you I was likee so embaarrssedd! 😆 Well just wanna wish you a HAPPPYY BIRRTHHDAYYY girlie. MAKKE IIITT THEE BESTTT . LOVE YOUU TONNSSS 🤗❤️ MWAHHH, God bless youu. 😃 AYUSHMAAANN BHAVAAN!🤣

CUT THE SPECIAL CUPCAKE.. 😳

My gift for you is a WHOLE night with .. the one and only..
MAAN SINGH KHURANNA.
*Screams*😆😆
YA ya. I know I am awesome, leave it to the prroo !🤣 * blows nails*

Look. LOOK. He is lost in your eyes. TAKE HIM KIRAN, TAKE HIM.🤣

Chalo bhai, ENJOY KARO. ASH MARO. PIYO. 🤣 Margarita or Tequila? One of each from my side, please. 🤣😉
BYEE. LOVE YOUU.
KISSES & HUGSS. 🤗
HAPPY BUDDAY AGAIN... God bless you. 😳

happy birthday wishes Happy Birthday Wishes Messageshappy birthday wishes
happy birthdayhappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday
happy birthday One, two, three'its your birthday.
happy birthdayhappy birthdayhappy birthdayhappy birthdayhappy birthdayhappy birthdayhappy birthdayhappy birthdayhappy birthdayhappy birthdayhappy birthdayhappy birthdayhappy birthdayhappy birthdayhappy birthdayhappy birthdayhappy birthdayhappy birthdayhappy birthdayhappy birthdayhappy birthdayhappy birthdayhappy birthdayhappy birthdayhappy birthdayhappy birthdayhappy birthdayhappy birthdayhappy birthdayhappy birthdayhappy birthdayhappy birthdayhappy birthdayhappy birthdayhappy birthdayhappy birthdayhappy birthdayhappy birthdayhappy birthdayhappy birthdayhappy birthdayhappy birthdayhappy birthdayhappy birthdayhappy birthdayhappy birthdayhappy birthdayhappy birthdayhappy birthdayhappy birthdayhappy birthdayhappy birthdayhappy birthdayhappy birthdayhappy birthday
happy birthdayOn your birthday, today, I wish you a year with loads of fun, excitement and beautiful memories. Happy birthday.
Enjoy your birthday so much that it becomes memorable for your lifetime and keep smiling.
happy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wishes
happy birthday wishes May you have lots and lots of birthdays.
happy birthdayhappy birthdayhappy birthdayhappy birthdayhappy birthdayhappy birthdayhappy birthdayhappy birthdayhappy birthdayhappy birthdayhappy birthdayhappy birthdayhappy birthdayhappy birthdayhappy birthdayhappy birthdayhappy birthdayhappy birthdayhappy birthdayhappy birthdayhappy birthdayhappy birthdayhappy birthdayhappy birthdayhappy birthdayhappy birthdayhappy birthdayhappy birthdayhappy birthdayhappy birthdayhappy birthdayhappy birthdayhappy birthdayhappy birthdayhappy birthdayhappy birthdayhappy birthdayhappy birthdayhappy birthdayhappy birthdayhappy birthdayhappy birthdayhappy birthdayhappy birthdayhappy birthdayhappy birthdayhappy birthdayhappy birthdayhappy birthdayhappy birthdayhappy birthdayhappy birthdayhappy birthdayhappy birthdayhappy birthdayhappy birthdayhappy birthdayhappy birthdayhappy birthday
happy birthday Many Many Happy returns of the day
happy birthday Amazing birthday and amazing life, this is my wish for you!

happy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wisheshappy birthday wishes

*Poojaa will wish you more later on*Sorry
she's busy
abhi ke liye

Wohooo and here is the end..But heyyy party abhi baaki haii😉
Give you warm wishes to our Birthday Girll!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY once again Kirannn...i know not many wishes from our gossipers..and you know why..but they will sure wish you by them sefll..
Love youuu Hope you enjoyed this thread..
Have a blast on your BD..
muahhh
-Shreya😳
Edited by maangeetcrazy - 12 years ago
..shreyaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Do wish Kiran aka mrs.MSK_Gurti a Veryy Happy Birthdayy
iampretty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
happy birthday kiran..
u might know me..im Mariam..
may god bless u dear with all the happiness..
enjoy your day:)

-lazybee- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Kiran...Many Many Happy Returns of the day...😳

Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Happy birthday Kiran...
Wishing you many happy returns of the day x
she_ratchet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR KIRAN!
Your such a sweet heart I LOVE YOUU. 😳 Many many happy returns of the dayy!! YOU SHOULD BE HERE WITH MEEE. Ek Margarita tere liye😉🤣 LOVE YOUU. MWAHH xoxo

piya- thumbnail
Happy b'day

may all ur dreams cm true

love-Piya
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks so much everyone for these awesome wishes & Shreya jaani Thank You so much for making this beautiful thread for me!! I love you all <3 <3
I'll edit my comment tomorrow & Thank everyone in detail!:-P
heycookie thumbnail
http://www.happypartyidea.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Happy-Birthday-Wishes.jpg