Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rajks123 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
hmmm...i still think weird that sia called herself astha....and has literally taken over asthas live...i mean her room etc
scorpio_pk thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree with Sree and krutilynn completely....Simran is always sensitive about her views and feelings and Sia's behaviour for her father is not acceptable at all... 😡
vazz thumbnail
Agreed Sia ( I still prefer to call her that) has behaved in an un-agreeable manner to her father. But which teenager would not if the father chooses to not support her during this tribulation. Did Mr M not accept him back after all that he had to the family?
Abhi has not been an ideal father.. he had the opportunity to be there for his daughter. I am not saying that thought process is wrong, but the way he expresses himself has not changed with all these years of meditation. If he does not behave well, how can we expect his daughter to behave well. He being matured has acted in a very un-parently like manner. Sia has every right to be upset with her father.
Abhi by now knows that Sid was not the rapist.. then why did he not do anything to correct this?
arezavi thumbnail
no, they reacted like that because they had just been informed about abhi meeting kiran aND yash whom Sia suspects.children shud learn to grow up and take their own stand,why do they have to be just 'responsible son or daughter' with no individuality. Sia is right.who can tolerate if ur wud be husband is suspected by ur own father to be a rapist. can u tolerate if it happens other way round i.e. ur hubby shud think ur father is a rapist?
xyzee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vazz

Agreed Sia ( I still prefer to call her that) has behaved in an un-agreeable manner to her father. But which teenager would not if the father chooses to not support her during this tribulation. Did Mr M not accept him back after all that he had to the family?
Abhi has not been an ideal father.. he had the opportunity to be there for his daughter. I am not saying that thought process is wrong, but the way he expresses himself has not changed with all these years of meditation. If he does not behave well, how can we expect his daughter to behave well. He being matured has acted in a very un-parently like manner. Sia has every right to be upset with her father.
Abhi by now knows that Sid was not the rapist.. then why did he not do anything to correct this?

I agree with you, Vazz! Exactly what I felt too - Abhi turned his back on Sia when she needed him the most.. So, she is hurt and upset! The way she behaved was certainly overboard but by and large she has a right to be upset with her dad for walking out on her when she was so vulnerable and needed his support. Instead he just walks out of the house. Typical Abhi behaviour..Whether Simran deserved to be walked away from or not is another question but Abhi has not been the best dad and that is an understatement.

Edited by xyzzee - 18 years ago
chikoo thumbnail
With Simran's big ego and so called caring nature, it is impossible for any MAN to live with her. She deserves to be left aloof.
vazz thumbnail

Originally posted by: chikoo

With Simran's big ego and so called caring nature, it is impossible for any MAN to live with her. She deserves to be left aloof.

It takes two to tango.  Abhi's ego and Simran's ego  - both come in the way of their marriage... added to that we Mr M having his too...

MidnightRambler thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rajks123

hmmm...i still think weird that sia called herself astha....and has literally taken over asthas live...i mean her room etc

i totally agree with. She erased all the memories of the old Aastha. Like you said she literally took over her life. She has Sid, Aastha's name, her room and other stuff too.

krangara thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The Simran-negativity continues....hmm....but I disagree with people calling her egoistic....since when does supporting your daughter make you egoistic? Simran has committed couple of errors in the past, but she is certainly not egoisitic!

And someone commented about Simran's 'acting/making ugly faces'...you have got to be kidding me...she is the BEST actress in the genre of television....her subtle recital of her husband's lines in the finale is enough testament of her maturity as a performer.....and her acting as the blind woman can put any overhyped Rani in Black to SHAME!!!!!!! She was so darn realisticcc!!! AMAZING, AMAZING performer!