Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kiran_trudecent thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: GGG3

You are so adorable, Kiran! Really wish you could understand the language yaar! Just come down to Chennai and stay here for a month surely you would pick up the language. Anyways, I have to say that your Joru ka Ghulam was super duper funny! Sync was great! Pls continue making more such funny VM's yaar!

oh thank u thank u ðŸ˜³ joru ka ghulaam hahaha, but ab to kesuda back to his original mode na, per no prob hum funny VM k liye kuch dhoondh hi lenge ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜‰
Nandita5 thumbnail
@GGG3

I have no words to express my views on trhe Vm. But can only say one thing. It was fantabulous. Even though i don't understand one word of Tamil but I loved the song and the scenes were so well edited and put together so beautifully. I particularly loved the last bit...when u put the dance to the beat of the song. 

Thanx so much for ur effort. it was a pleasure to watch. If u can PM me when u make another one I will be very happy. thanx  a lot 

sauris thumbnail
Lovely vm & since i know tamil was able to enjoy it much more
GGG3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nandita5

@GGG3

I have no words to express my views on trhe Vm. But can only say one thing. It was fantabulous. Even though i don't understand one word of Tamil but I loved the song and the scenes were so well edited and put together so beautifully. I particularly loved the last bit...when u put the dance to the beat of the song. 

Thanx so much for ur effort. it was a pleasure to watch. If u can PM me when u make another one I will be very happy. thanx  a lot 

Nandita, I have no words to thank you for your comments. Sooo sweet of you! Thanks a million for watching and getting back with those lovely words. Will surely PM you. It's my pleasure...😊
GGG3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sauris

Lovely vm & since i know tamil was able to enjoy it much more

That's great to know, Sauris! Thanks loads for watching, enjoying and commenting. Sooo nice of you!😊
Edited by GGG3 - 12 years ago