Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashakd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@tanu, she couldnt possibly  be dressed up for dinner at home😊 , so they played it safe by making her wear that outdated stuff. But the camera man was smart 😛 and gave all close ups with no long shots...so cannot complain. But the colour was a very pleasant blue one...that was soothing to the eyes na😊 ???????????

@dgal, no problem with the hair of anant as long at it does not fly all over his face. EVen in the scene when navya is standing between appy and ritz and anant comes from behind the car, only navya;s hair flew,...why not appy's... ..aaah i for got, she has noodles on her head...but why not ritzz? 😉 she has silky hair like navya???????? 😛 ...so thats the magic.
barbie2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I would love to see more Navya scenes, the Varna..has defiantely raised my hopes and expectations😳..and yes i have ben eagerly waiting to see what Anant gifts navya,so CV"S better not forget abt that😲..
@asha..She would definately not be dressed up in the home..so i was ok with the dress and yes the color was definately pretty...Also,..Only Navya's hair will fly naa..she is our princess rgt..it was only for our price and princess..nobody elase can get that breeze you see.😉.

@dgal..I am a little annoyed with Anant's hair too. He definately looked much better with trimmed hair..I guess, this long hair is now affecting his character, and also long hair makes his face look longer and thinner, he looked perfect in earleir episodes..so I am with you for his hair😊...(no ande tamatar please)
For the outfits..i'll just leave it as he is a 19yr old boy, and they love to do all kinds of experiment with their clothes..i too liked his earlier outfits more..but no compaliants as much...
I hope Renu..takes it in a positive wqay and understand Navya...I have my fingers crossed..
navyaalex8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

@DGal: Absolutely agree with you..."roadside romeo" indeed...and I am used to andey tammtar so i have no problems saying it...infact, I think we've both discussed this before...I think the CVs want him and navya to look like specimens so that we wont be able to fully appreciate their scenes are and are using the clothing atrocities to dial it down...if that's the intention ,they're succeeding MARVELLOUSLY... I can't see anants face now properly cos his hair is flying around 😔

@Asha- Appy has noodles for hair ?!!!🤣... 😊...🤣 

And I suspect this breeze around anya might be due to the man with the hairdryer-like-apparatus following them around that we see in the sbs segments...Is that why our hero-heroine were giggling during the hug?Or is this the explanation for the patchy chemistry?😆

laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Asha: The close-up shots were definitely clever..The top half of the dress was pretty and the colour suited Soumya..ROFL at Appy having noodles for hair..🤣See you have to understant..This "hawa ka jhoka" in exclusive to AnYa..It only makes AnYa's hair fly and not anyone's elses..
Or if you want to be practical, as nisha said the man with the hair dryer like apparatus has instructions to make only AnYa's hair fly..🤣
@Nisha: If thats the case then CVs should totally shoo away everyone (including hair flying guy) but the cameraman and director when shooting romantic scenes if it fixes the patchy chemistry..
bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
still in dreamland...lovely topic and post...AnYa you have kept us all drooling...apart from their house being on the 1st floor...one more observation I made...looked like the cake cream that was smeared on Navya's face was some haldi ka uptan ...afterall our flawless complexion Soumya would not take chances😳...when Anant looks at Navya and smiles at her every move...droolicious...AnYalicious...
..StarAngel.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awww...i want full of anya romance yaar😍