Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: jazzerette

You guys are the bestest sakhis🤗🤗

And don't worry...I will be updating pretty quickly ...and then run away and hide before anyone catches me😆

PLease don't run away the next time - you really have a way with words...so please update soon!
mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ninand

love the rain in almost as unintentionally-dramatic a way as you Geet. . with an unswerving fascination and utmost devotion..

loved the description.. eager to read more.

You know the rain brings out the ultimate element = water - water has always connected Maneet.

Jazzz...I dunno if it was intentional or not - but You've brought that out in your Story! Nice going
jazzerette thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sangi1588

Edited ...

First of all Jazz.,need to thank you posting it here.. You are such an amazing writer that i feel everyone should enjoy your way of thinking and expressing certain views and feelings..emotions..everything...I feel embarrassed after reading your stories..i am such a pathteic writer...guess i should stick to Psychology only...

Coming to your SS...why dnt you try and continue this as a FF..i am sure many would want to read more and you would enjoy too..
It was exceptionally awesome Jazz...i just love your style of writing..to really tell you the truth i have no words to describe how i felt reading ur SS..please do continue.. love u loads...muaahhh🤗

Love you too sakhi🤗

Plz sangs...don't say that...I  love your deewana Maan!!!😃

FF😲 I can never hold a thought for that long...I already find this exhausting😆. Plus, from the anticipated 3-4 parts it seems it will go about 5-6 and thats more than I can handle.

jazzerette thumbnail
Originally posted by: mrk_1

wow nice start yaar...loved it ,.,

do add me to ur pm list

Thank you...will do😊
jazzerette thumbnail
Originally posted by: deejayaqueel

Abhi zyaada ho gaya 😆😆... i know it will be a great job... but please update regularly and frequently... i am still suffering at the hands of some of our friends who ditched us mid way

Jee Ustaad!!😃
jazzerette thumbnail
@mechantefille ...thanx for the appreciation.😊

And yeah...the water symbolism was unintentional...but it will remain strong throughout the story I guess.
jazzerette thumbnail

ChapterTwo 

A door left shut. A ray that crept in.

2022/2/9 - IMPORTANT - SS moved to 

https://archiveofourown.org/works/36072373/chapters/89923987

jazzerette | Archive of Our Own

Chapter Three - Stirred and Awakened.

Edited by jazzerette - 2 years ago
Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

The typical collide fall meeting but it gave me goosebumps coz the reaction from both was like😳... Maan only knows her name but is fida onher... geet is yet to notice him actually😆 come on i am expecting more from you!😆😆

Edited by Preethi-Premi - 12 years ago
Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: --Shika--

am not talking to someone as someone forgot me..havent even said a hi par dekkho talking to their fianc. Mein toh kehti hun..biwi aaye sab ko bhul jate hain sister ko bhi *sob sob*

How can youthink that i forgot you... you have exiled yourself i miss you so much😭
jazzerette thumbnail
Originally posted by: Preethi-Premi

The typical collide fall meeting but it gave me goosebumps coz the reaction from both was like😳... Maan only knows her name but is fida onher... geet is yet to notice him actually😆 come on i am expecting more from you!😆😆

Well I wouldn't have it any other way😆 How can Maaneet NOT collide and meet🤣🤣

And you are yet to read her reaction...next time sahi...I got tired itne mein hee😆