WaRnInG: Read at OWN Risk! - The End

amail1601 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Again,

WARNING: Read at your Own Risk! ☒️

You cannot hold me responsible for high blood pressure and its relatives. 😳And it is a fun post, so better not get it up at all!πŸ˜›

Oh and please switch off your brains before reading...highly dumb stuff below!!!πŸ˜‰

Okay, so I am starting...if you are feeling scared, just run away before I start.

I got to know how StarOne is going to end Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani and Geet Hui Sabse Paraayi - it is going to be a HUMONGOUS surprise!!!!! But for those who cannot bear the suspense, here is the Super-Maha End, as I got to know it!

Boxing match ke time Abhay discovers that the Khuranas are werewolves, and he nearly kills Neil, but Jay steps in.

Neil just faints.

Panchhi says that Neil is a loser, and goes off to look for the chips she had hidden from Misha the previous night.

Jay and Abhay are now face-to-face in the ring...they fight...both of them look equally matched, and then Abhay starts getting stronger by touching Jay's blood.

Suddenly Jay swipes at Abhay, and manages to scratch his face. Abhay yells in agony and falls to the ground. Pia yells - her memory is back...but only in parts! She just remembers that Abhay is a vampire...

Abhay gets distracted, and Jay loses control in excitement and his claws come out and he becomes furry. T yells at him to get a full body wax. Jay is so scared that he runs away.

Abhay picks up Neil and puts him on one shoulder, and Pia on the other, and runs back home. Pia is asking questions as usual - "Tum kya ho Abhay?" "Kyun kyun kyun?" Abhay gets Neil to do involuntary blood donation and cures Chaand.

Pia continues to ask questions. After curing Chaand, Abhay turns to Pia to explain the whole vampire-mortal love story thingy, but she just goes on asking questions. Suddenly Chaand gets up and comes towards her. Scared, Pia runs, trips, injures herself. Kabir arrives and takes her to the hospital.

Abhay runs to the hospital to kiss her better, but cannot find her anywhere!

Where is Pia?!!!!!!

Abhay looks for her everywhere...but cannot find her! The whole Dobriyal family arrives and looks. Tracker looks under the chairs, Angad looks in the planters. T makes Kabir look behind doors while she rechecks her make-up.

While he is searching for Pia, Abhay collides with a pretty woman. Her hair is dishevelled, her clothes in a disarray, and she is running wildly around the place. Abhay steadies her, but is too worried to yell at her.

Abhay tries to move away so he can continue his search, but the lady holds on to him. He pushes her away, but she refuses to let go. "Main kisi ko dhoondh rahi hoon," she gasps. "Me too." he says irritably. "Just let me go!" He finally manages to push her away.

"Par...kya aapne Maan ko dekha?" she asks him, clutching at his jacket again. "Koi beemaari hai kya questions poochhne ki ladkiyon ko?" he thinks. The lady's confused state and her actions remind him of his missing beloved. Aloud he says, "Maan? Woh kaun hai?" "My husband. I am Geet." "No", he says tersely.

She breaks down. Abhay can see her love for Maan and pain and fear in her eyes, and feels sorry for her. "I am looking for my...Pia. Let's look together, okay?" They look together - all over the hospital, under the hospital, in the path. labs, behind the mirrors, but cannot find Maan and Pia anywhere.

Exhausted, they sit down on a bench. Geet starts crying and invokes Babaji. Abhay starts screaming as if he had touched silver with his bare hands. A nurse comes and tells him to shut up. "Kya hai? ICU hai...yahaan shor mat karo." Abashed, Abhay apologises.

"Kya, problem kya hai?" the nurse continues to yell. A patient passing by tells her to keep the volume down. "My Pia is missing." "And so is my Maan." "Hmmm...okay.." says the nurse thoughtfully. "I think I know where they are. Come."

The nurse explains that there is a special ward for StarOne shows' characters, as they generally really scare the general patients. Abhay nods in complete understanding. Geet mutters, "Dushtdaanav. Knew it!"

"Here!" The nurse cautiously unlocks the door to the ward...

Abhay and Geet step forward eagerly, but find the ward empty!

Then a letter flutters down on to Geet's head. Abhay picks it up and starts reading.

"Dear Abhay and Geet,

We know you love us a lot and will try to find us. But...you wil...
l never find us, because we have run away together. Pia was really confused about the whole vampire-werewolf business, and I cannot deal with the whole 'biwiyon ke nakhre' thing. Pia and I...we used to land up in hospital every other day, and soon we fell in love. Since we can never stay out of hospitals, we have decided to shift to Sanjeevani as permanent residents. They will take care of us. Good luck to you both.

Ab ek doosre ke,
Maan and Pia"

1 day later...

MaPi walk into Sanjeevani where Armaan greets them. "Riddhima!" he greets her enthusiastically. "Hey no way! Being a doc is hard work. I wanna be Pia. Jenny hai na Riddhima." she shoots back. And then they all live happily ever after...

1 Year later...

Abhay is married to Panchhi, Misha and Jay are dating, Neil gets rejected by Tracker everyday, who is engaged to Angad. Angad is looking for a way to commit suicide without being interrupted, and Kabir and T are married and have triplets who T named P (Pinky), S (Styla), and L (Loser, coz T cannot dress boys up in dresses).

Shankar is the Principal of Mount College, and Daanish, who the grateful Raichands adopted, is now Shaurya's best friend. Neither ever married, coz Daanish is waiting for his true love T, and Shaurya for Pintoo, whose true love is Panchhi. And Geet is the Vice-Principal of the college.

Oh and the Chai waala baba?? ...he is the librarian/canteen waala of MC and spends his entire time making tea and telling stories.

And that, friends, was Geet and other people ke Pyaar Kii Kahaani. 😊

If you have reached this line, wow! Thanks for reading! If you haven't, well, you haven't. πŸ˜› (sensible move, actually)

Would like to thank Amrit for patiently bear my story-telling all night and not complaining or deleting me from her list of friends. Love you mommy! πŸ€—

And again, this is only a FUN post...no offense meant!

~ Adi😳

P.S. Mujhe kisi ne miss nahin kiya na...yeh usi ka fruit hai. 😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
🀣🀣🀣🀣tu paagal hoagye🀣
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
🀣 Adi you are the best when it comes to funny posts...

BTW I feel bad for Abhay...Why did you make him marry Panchhi?😳

Lol this is so true by maan..
.Pia and I...we used to land up in hospital every other day, and soon we fell in love.

Amazing post adi...πŸ€—
amail1601 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chakku

🀣 Adi you are the best when it comes to funny posts...

BTW I feel bad for Abhay...Why did you make him marry Panchhi?😳

Lol this is so true by maan..
.Pia and I...we used to land up in hospital every other day, and soon we fell in love.

Amazing post adi...πŸ€—

Awww! Thank you! :D

I made Abhay marry Panchhi coz she's a nice girl actually, and she too deserves to have a caring husband finally...and of course, that way ViVa can be together all the time. πŸ˜›

Thanks so much! πŸ€—

@Syria... that's what happens when they say they'll end our favourite shows. πŸ˜›

amail1601 thumbnail

:D

Originally posted by: Priyalovex3

🀣

OMG ha ha

:D Until the two of you commented, I was worried I am going to get killed tonight. 🀣

Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG Adi you are magician. wow, I was reading it as if it was the true ending of GEET and PKYEK🀣🀣🀣 

You are so good at humor
🀣🀣🀣 you are so funny!  "Angad is looking for a way to commit suicide without being interrupted, and Kabir and T are married and have triplets who T named P (Pinky), S (Styla), and L (Loser, coz T cannot dress boys up in dresses)."🀣🀣🀣 Edited by Amziii.ox - 12 years ago
Lifu18 thumbnail
u shud have married abhay off with geet then it wud have beenπŸ˜†
komiix thumbnail
🀣
Edited by komiix - 12 years ago
chahaat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
That was hilariousss!  BUT wait you forgot the MJHT gang! πŸ€£