Views

Users

Frequent Posters

svkworld2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: ashakd

Hi SVKworld ( may i know u r name? )
I was thinking as I was watching the precap, what if Navya made Anant wait in the balcony till everyone goes to sleep and then send him out through the 
door ofcourse not before feeding him the cake and some food (bechara was waiting for her for hrs, I am sure he will be hungry) and maybe surprise Anant and all of us with a peck on the cheek?  Wouldn't that be wonderful? Please CV's surprise us with more cute AnYa scenes !!
Excellent thought, wish the cv's read this...and hope it happens...if not some one use it in u r fan fic...that would be indeed cute na?????????

Hi Asha (if I can call you that), you can call me Shilpa. 
I am such a sucker for romance!! I like many of you just love all these cute stuff!!

Shifting gears ...I just had to ask these 2 things.
1) The blue salwar (the short kurta with tight pants?) that Navya was wearing in tonight's episode, is it the new IN thing? ( well i dont think its the in thing now, used to be earlier...but navya never wears trendy stuff...and yes she is always outdated in her dressing, i mean she never wears what is the latest style, she is just simple and cute in her dressing.

Hmm...Thanks for letting me know. The last time I checked Anarkali's were the IN thing but I don't see anyone wearing them, so I thought this was. Thanks for clarifying.

2) Either Soumya is short or Shaheer is quite tall? I didn't realize this until today's episode. Did anybody else felt the same way? from the time of the picnic scenes navya has always been on heels, and yest she was wearing flats when the hugging scene was on and we were all drooling.

Could be...the hug scene made it quite obvious. She should have continued with the heels!!

[/QUOTE]
.Juhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ohk Tanu...m reli sowiiee 4 such a shtry rply...my net is nt wrkin properly 😑 so aisa krna padh rha hai...

i agreee wid each ur wrd...😳 luvd yest epi...AnYa's romance..haye...☺️ & dat gautam ki buri nazar on ritz... 😑 such a jerk he is...muje jija mat bola...WTH...tu wohi hai...thank god use kam tym k liye dikhaya warna to mera mood hi spoil ho jata... πŸ˜†
Aanchal15 thumbnail
Beautifully worded, Tanu.
Nod my head in agreement, to most of the points.
Yes, had the cosiness between Anya been better, the hug would have been out of this world. But then, I am satiated with the fact that it was adorable at least, as Tanu, aptly described.
@ svkworld2 ( shilpa ) - Yes,both did look like they were finding it difficult to control, lest they break into ripples of laughter...
Also loved your idea of Anant getting to devour, a piece of the cake...

Renuka's track should commence soon , thanks to Gautam's incongrous demeanour.
However, I will not delve into unnecessary intricacies, and will just sit back and lap up all those bewitching Anya moments.
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: chucklebuddy

hii tanu.. πŸ€—Heyy Sandyyy..πŸ€—

a short story, pls adjust..πŸ˜† i went to my frnds b'day wen i was in my 11th grade.. after the b'day gal cut the cake, everybody started applying the cake in b'day gal's face n suddenly there was an odd one out😳, who instead of doing it on b'day gal, did it on me.. πŸ˜‰ i had to spend the next 15 mins in washroom..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† though @ that time i din like it much😈, i still enjoyed by heart.. 😍 now i get to remember those things which makes me miss my skul days a lot.. thanks to navya..😊 which is close to reality.. makes me remember beautiful things i'v experienced in life..😍😍 be it mother's care or friend's support..πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜‰ and i wish i have a surprise b'day party from my parents n frnds this sept..😡😍 n same way my besties apply cake on my face..πŸ˜† i vl enjoy it this time for sure.. πŸ˜³ Hahaha that is a funny sotry SandyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..I know about what you mean when you say little cute bits in Navya makes you remember your own life's beautiful memories😊..Just the other day there was a scene where Navya hugs he daadi and I remembered my dadi's hugs..I visited her the very next day at my uncles's house and gave her a tight hug.. Waise lemme know when your birthday is..We will celebrate your bday in the forum..πŸ˜ƒ

btw coming back to the epi.. u wont believe.. 😲 i was literally like this 😍 πŸ˜ wen anant put his hands on navya and pulled her back in the beginning.. from that moment til the last eye-lock i remained like that.. 😍 πŸ˜ Anya ne muje paagal kar diya..πŸ€ͺ and to my wonder today everything was navya's initiative..😲 Haan the "hand over the mouth" thing was so cute..And Yayyy for woman power..Navya was really at the helm of things yesterday..πŸ˜ƒi jus loved the whole three mins "kya bataun" sequence.. ☺️ πŸ˜ but i jus felt the scenes would hav been well-shot instead of taking the same posture from different angles.. πŸ˜† yet, i was content with shaheer's expression while hugging her.. πŸ˜ƒ he seemed as if he is hugging his own baby... 😍 πŸ˜ *C-U-T-E* his dialogues everything was fab.. i think he deserves the second time I❀️U since he had cancelled everything for her family's sake..πŸ˜’ the way he was acting ziddi..πŸ€” navya holding his collars again n again..😍 makes me *dead*πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰ infact, today they looked like real lovers, on-screen..πŸ˜› jus some littl touch ups needed in their comfort level to make them complete as a couple (on-screen)..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† (Aren't you sly?πŸ˜‰)but today they were jus perfect.. 😊 i wish them to continue lik this.. πŸ˜‰ Yupp agreed, the hug was truly very adorable..Anant and Navya's expressions of contentment fitted the scene to the T..If only the body language of the actors were better then it would have been the cherry on the cake..But since the cake is pretty good to begin with I will just forget the cherry..Hope you know what I mean..πŸ˜†

And the way gautam was behaving.. uff..😑😑 such a cheap fellow..🀬 navya's parents must hav been careful while choosing a bridegroom for their daughter..πŸ˜• how come a flirt become renu's husband..?! πŸ˜• after i saw the way he was behaving with ritz, i thot of the scene wer he held navya's hand n bought her for the photo shoot..πŸ€“ i was like "was he having the same intentions while bringing navya..?!"😑 then i was like "i dun care.. if he does, anant is there to settle the score"..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† jokes apart, i think this the right way to start off gautam's character..πŸ‘πŸΌ the gre-shades are slowly evolving out of him.. n soon i foresee a storm in renu's life as she will depart from him πŸ₯Ί n stay @ her mayka.. 😲 πŸ˜² anant n navya have got more things to do in the future apart from the eye-locks and hugs.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ (as i think they wil play cupid in uniting renu n gautam).. πŸ˜‰ I dunno..I don't want to see AnYa play cupid in uniting Renu and that pervert..🀒Gautam needs to mend his ways  first thing first..Definitely want to see Anant helping Renu in some way or the other though..Maybe then Renu will take AnYa's side when the time comes for them to fight for their relationship..😊

though the precap seems to be scary😲, i think navya's mom will not get to see anything but will be left with a suspicion..πŸ₯± ritz will be smart enough to carry navya away from her mom's eyes..😎 Hopefully Meeta doesn't find out about AnYa..as the weekend nears, i'm gonna sit back n enjoy the anyalicious epi again n again... πŸ˜ πŸ˜ Right on! I am downloading the full episode..πŸ˜†

p.s. i think u r out of station..πŸ˜• still, u spend some tym in IF and give some awesome posts for us.. dats sweet of you..πŸ€— if its a holiday trip, then my wishes to enjoy the same... πŸ˜³
=sadhanaπŸ€—Arre I couldn't control myself from making a post after such an awesome episode..I am back now though..I had a great time, thanks for the wishes..πŸ˜›

Thanks for the lovely reply Sandy..Had great fun reading it..πŸ˜ƒ

laddoo598 thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvarti

AWESUM analysis

god u spoke my heart out

Thank you for such nice comments dear..😊

Originally posted by: spdp

Nicely written Tanu, as always!

I enjoy your take as much as the show itself! Aww thanks dear..πŸ€—

Today was a perfect one for me... Every moment of AnYa... Just perfect! I loved how -after ilu- Anant ne Halke Se Navya ki aankhe kholi... It was magical!😳 Loved how he blew on her eyes gently to open them..And the way Anant was looking at her was so captivating, mesmirizing..😳
(perfect song for them ... Aankho ki gustakhiyan maaf ho...sharmo hayaa maaf ho...) Ditto..

And the Hug... It was Navya's first, so was shyish😳...and Anant  seems so be loving it, may be didn't want to push too much, may be wanted to cherish Navyas initiative and for me Anant's joy was understandable! Yeah I know..That is why his "high on candy" behaviour is excused..πŸ˜†

You all have written so nicely here... M just waiting to catch it on big screen now!

And @Naina--I SO agree with you... Hope ke gautam's gray shades donot affect any of these girls... am ok with extra m. twist ... but not these girls please --- Hope cvs ka dimaag itna twisted na ho! It was horribly yuck to watch.I wouldn't be surprised if this is actually shown..After all creepy perverts don't stop at anything, do they?🀒

Thanks for the reply dear..Really appreciate it..πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: asmmik

As always a brilliant analysis!!!!

We want more anyalicious episodes😊

Thank you for the encouraging comments dear..Definitely agree with you..I can never get tired of watching AnYa scenes, the more the merrier..πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: navyaalex8

reserved! i wish i had time to read or write something tanu...just writing something quicky cos i cant help myself (sorry i've posted this before)

1.bekaboooπŸ˜ƒ
2.jeeju-booo😑
3.Hope everyone who was watching was old enough to stay up over the watershed hour πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

I'll be back as soon as i can to read your ossum post i'm sure, but looks like it'll need careful study πŸ˜ƒ. sorry i have to rip and run ...but-
Bekabooo000000ooo😊

Seems like no "me no like it" from your side for yesterday's episode, eh Nisha? Will await your reply..πŸ˜›
laddoo598 thumbnail

Originally posted by: smisidren

Wow what a weekend😳 Hope CVs will follow the same pattern so that it will be easy for us to pass sat and sun daydreaming😍😍Loved the episode throughout and I really appreciate the scriptwriter for creating such a beautyπŸ‘ Yeah, gotta give props to the writers for yesterday's episode..Especially Anant's dialogues were so swoon worthy yesterday..😳

Navya got her most precious birthday surprise by Anant's super heroic act of climbing up the building to her balcony😳 Anant surprised me by not hugging Navya in excitement when she uttered the most awaited ILU of the show. I'm skipping the high on candy expressions of Anant in response to ILU. Agree with u that the comfort level was less during the hug. Tanu...did u notice that Navya was not wearing heels. I think the heels could've made the hug look better.  Anyways, I enjoyed the whole scene.

So agree with you, I was surprised at Anant for not enveloping Navya in a bear hug too..All the while during the eye lock scene I was thinking to myself "I wish Anant hugs Navya", little did I know our shy, meek Navya will do the needfull..Yeah comfort level still needs to increase a bit, but the lead pair's expressions during the scene were perfect IMO..

Ahh now I know why something was amiss with Navya..She needs to wear those heels whenever she is in a scene with Shaheer..She looked all stubby yesterday..Plus I didn't like her dress either..

After a long wait about the news of 'Gautam turning grey', we finally saw how disgusting the guy is😑 Poor Renuka aware about her hubby's real nature and looked tensed when he was trying to be extra friendly with Ritz. I hope Meeta maa won't send Navi to Renuka's house as she said earlier when they were planning the birthday surprise.

Only one thing to say about pervert Gautam :Yuck🀒

Erghh I don't want to see him eyeing Navya..😑😑If something of this sort happens I would love to see him get beaten black and blue by Anant..⭐️

The second part of the balcony scene was even more mind blowing😳😳I was grinning when the Naughty Anant used his old picnic night waala trick 'Tum sach mein chahthiho ki mein ...'πŸ˜ƒ  With Meeta maa searching tissue box on the other side of the balcony I was so tensed and wasn't able to enjoy the scene properly during the first telecast. Ahhh I know, picnic scene and balcony scene had so much in common and yet they were so different..Picnic wala was so impulsive and passionate, and this one was subtle and sweet..

Will Navi repeat the ILU? It seems the zidhi lover boy won't leave her unless he hears those magical words from her again😍 If CVs stay true to Anant's character then he ain't leaving till he gets to hear another ILU..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†I don't think Meeta maa will get any clue about AnYa so fast. She might have some suspicions about Navi just like any concerned mother. Navi's mom in the precap and promo reminded me of my own mother. Mothers can sense the changes in daughter's behavior very fast. It was really hard for me to hide a love story for 5 years and it was my mom to find it first.  Hmmm..see I want Navya's mom to take some time like your mom did to get to know about her daughter's affair..Its too soon to get families involved..

Tanu πŸ€—πŸ€— well written. Ur update is rocking as usual. Enjoy the weekend. Tc.

Thanks for the reply resmi..πŸ€—

Originally posted by: Love_Anant

Ohk Tanu...m reli sowiiee 4 such a shtry rply...my net is nt wrkin properly 😑 so aisa krna padh rha hai...

i agreee wid each ur wrd...😳 luvd yest epi...AnYa's romance..haye...☺️ & dat gautam ki buri nazar on ritz... 😑 such a jerk he is...muje jija mat bola...WTH...tu wohi hai...thank god use kam tym k liye dikhaya warna to mera mood hi spoil ho jata... πŸ˜†

Pfft no need to say sorry..Its very sweet of you to reply even though your net is not working properly..πŸ€— Agreed about perv Gautam..Creepiest jerk ever or what? 🀒🀒
lovely update as usualπŸ‘πŸΌ
laddoo598 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashakd

Hey tanu, nice post as usual,...liked many bits and disappointed with some, so its bean a mixed response to me.

Liked the way navya, took the initiative and did all the talking and action. Our navi has sure gone bolder in a matter of 2 months. 2 months  back this same scene, we would have shivering and stamering and pendulum eyes and what not...but this time she showed so much maturity and handled the scene so well, inspite of danger zooming in from behind, she was so obvious to her soroundings, u could see it in her face, it was only she and anant and thats what i liked.

Nicely said Asha..I have to give props to the CVs and Soumya for showing the gradual evolution of Navya the character in a beautiful manner..πŸ‘She has come such a long way from the stammering, eye rolling, eyebrow dancing routine wali girl..Loved how 'deeply in love' she looked yesterday..At that moment no one else but Anant existed for her..It was as if the world and time stopped for her and anant..Soumya definitely acted good yesterday..Huge improvement from her earlier performances.. 😊

My hero let me down big time yest. (sorry,tell me before the tomatoes and eggs flow,...waise bhi there is a shortage of tomatoes...all of them sent to the sets of ZNMD...so very few left in the market) ...expected a much better performance from him. He has always been a pro...given gr8 angles to the camera and and made every expression count...this is when my good friend @nisha comes  to my mind...dont put these 2 together in the same screen...she always tells.  Today I beleive what u say nisha.

Anant's "high on candy" demeanor bothered me a bit but I wasn't as disappointed with him as you..See the thing is Shaheer is so brilliant all the time, even little slip ups from his side look big..

The hug??????? aweee wish the lead pair was more confortable, navya was so subtle and lady like, held him lightly on the waist,looks good, wish anant was more comfortable in hugging her...at this time the college corridor hug fealt better ( why am i always liking the past...) wish i could pin point my finger on that one thing that was missing. "insipid'...may be thats the word.

I seriously think its the body language..I loved the corridor wala hug the moment I first saw it..And the reason for that is at that time Shaheer and Soumya looked comfortable doing the scene..A little bit of comfort between the lead pairs would have definitely made the balcony hug all the more better..I still like it though, AnYa's expressions in that scene does the trick for me..😳

Whom to blame? no complains against the cv;s they had delivered  the right track ...prepared the right ambience...navya , did a much better job than expected...well not sure...

But in the end tanu, what the heck...enjoy till it  lasts...coz next weekend,, i may be cribbing about something else. Yupp Yupp..I know I will always have things to complain about but right now "things I loved" pile greatly outweighs "things I thought could have been better" pile..so I am happy..πŸ˜ƒ

Happy to see gaurav and renuka, back...want to see navya and anant in action against gaurav...better than rama and shagunia and in the end, my vested interest...navyas parents accepting anant...coz of their failure to find a right guy for renuka? Would love to see them taking a liberal approach towards Anant because they chose the wrong guy for Renuka..

have a nice weekend, and sorry for the late reply.  

Thanks for the reply asha..Hope you are having a nice weekend with the kiddo and the hubby..πŸ˜ƒ
laddoo598 thumbnail

Originally posted by: svkworld2

Thank You again for the wonderful write up Tanu (I think that's your name and can I call you that? Let me know if you think otherwise). Of course Shilpa..😊

I finally got to watch the episode and here's my take on the episode...
I liked the episode but there are bits that I thought could have been better (maybe I am watching with a lot of expections). The balcony scene reminded me of the famous picnic night. Both the scenes were some what similar but the situations different. If one was high on impulse the other was emotional and I liked the contrast and how much these two have grown.  Ditto..Really shows you how AnYa and their relationship has matured in such a shot span of time, doesn't it? I don't know if the CVs have done this knowingly or unknowingly, but it was definitely a nice touch..And this is exactly why I keep saying give AnYa more time before the familes get involved..They still have so many things to discover about each other, about their relationship..

I loved how Anant was teary eyed, that he was not the first person to wish Navya. But Navya's reaction to that was not upto the mark. I mean, I could see 
the tear drops from her eyes but the eyes were not communicating as they were suppsoed to, so I was a tad bit disappointed there. I actually liked Soumya yesterday because I could see a marked improvement in her since in the past she has been downright disappointing in emotional scenes..Loved Anant's promise of him being the first one to wish her next year..Made me all hopeful and happy..😳

But the ILU that followed and the HUG initiated by Navya made up for it. Like Tanu said, it was ADORABLE not PASSIONATE. I like the CV's for showing it that  way.The hug had to be adorable. They still have time for the Passionate one, I think. Agreed..Plenty of time left for passionate encounters..Yesterday's scene was an emotional one and the innocence of the hug fitted the scene to the T..πŸ‘πŸΌ

I don't want to even talk about Gautam. Having extra marital affair is one thing but this guy is sick. I don't want the CV's to show him as a pervert. I am so
skeptical about how this might affect Anya.Please let these 2 be for some time. They don't need the spotlight on them now.

I know, extra marital affairs is much better then being a perverted creep..I definitely want to see Anant and Navya's involvement in Renu's track..I want to see them help Renu during this tough phase of her life somehow..

I was thinking as I was watching the precap, what if Navya made Anant wait in the balcony till everyone goes to sleep and then send him out through the 
door ofcourse not before feeding him the cake and some food (bechara was waiting for her for hrs, I am sure he will be hungry) and maybe surprise Anant and all of us with a peck on the cheek?  Wouldn't that be wonderful? Please CV's surprise us with more cute AnYa scenes !! Hahaha I too am hoping that Anant hasn't left Navya's place yet..I am so greedy when it comes to AnYa scene..No matter how much I get, I always want more..Your suggestion sure is wonderful, would love to see it happen..πŸ˜ƒ

Shifting gears ...I just had to ask these 2 things.
1) The blue salwar (the short kurta with tight pants?) that Navya was wearing in tonight's episode, is it the new IN thing? Dunno about it being in, but it I didn't like it..the yellow dress she was wearing earlier was prettier..πŸ˜›
2) Either Soumya is short or Shaheer is quite tall? I didn't realize this until today's episode. Did anybody else felt the same way? Soumya isn't short, Shaheer is just very tall..She didn't wear heels while she should have..

Thanks for the reply Shilpa, was a pleasure reading it..😊

Originally posted by: Aanchal15

Beautifully worded, Tanu.

Nod my head in agreement, to most of the points.
Yes, had the cosiness between Anya been better, the hug would have been out of this world. But then, I am satiated with the fact that it was adorable at least, as Tanu, aptly described.
Renuka's track should commence soon , thanks to Gautam's incongrous demeanour.
However, I will not delve into unnecessary intricacies, and will just sit back and lap up all those bewitching Anya moments.

Thanks for the reply Aanchal, I too am taking your approach..There will always be things to complain about but I am just going to sit back, look at the positived and enjoy happy times of AnYa while it lasts..πŸ˜ƒ They are so adorable as it is..I get happy automatically when I see these two together..😳
barbie2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hey Tanu..

I am late and to be true I am short of words and time..the episode was awesome, mind-boggling, full of loveπŸ˜›πŸ˜³..Everybody has said most of it ,so i''ll really not say much beacuse i  dont have any more words/adjectives than already posted..Lagta hai koi nayi dictionary dhundh ni padegi abtoπŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š..
I enjoyed the Hug the way it was😳..I guess the comfort will slowly built up..abhi to shuruvat hai..
My fav scene, was the one where navya cover anant's mouth and then Anant kisses her hand..haiyee😍.so rmoantic.😳..
Talking abt Gautam, he is disgusting😑🀬..I hated him, CV's ne to usko kya se kya banadiya😲.. I guess. Renu will be able to Accept and understand and then Help Anya, because of what's gng on, in her life..She will not want her sister to suffer in the same way..
I think this will also make Navya's family more understanding towards Anant, they will think abt looking into this perspcetive also..Eventually good for ANYAπŸ˜ƒ..I want to see some good scenes between Anant and Renu also, how we saw it between Navya-Mohan and Nvya-Nimi, waise hi Anant ne bhi Renu di ki help karni chahiye, that would be great...
I hope CV's concentrate on other peopels life and leave ANYA alone for some more time, so that we can have more such Anyalicious scenes and epi'sπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
Loved your post as always..
P.S...I am waiitng for your pm with audio liks..

Edited by barbie2011 - 12 years ago