poor anjali stuck in the middle

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
after watching the precap i feel really bad for anjali she is stuck in the middle of arnav vs nani thing. if arnav is stubborn then nani is the double. she tries to explain and sort out things but nothing is working out for her. finally she decided to let her feelings to choote(arnav) since he really cares about and listens to her as well. she also has the pain of not seeing her husband soo much she hides it but still you can tell that she really misses her hubby a lot.
she's sandwiched between two stubborn individuals ðŸ˜” more like karela vs karela. neither wants to compromise nor they want to call it truce

more than ASR, im mad at naani... y does she have to behave like a baby? now because of her and arnav, poor anjali's sufferin...

where da hell is her hubby??!!?!???!? 
plsss don't let dat jerk be her hubby plsss plsss
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

she's sandwiched between two stubborn individuals ðŸ˜” more like karela vs karela. neither wants to compromise nor they want to call it truce

more than ASR, im mad at naani... y does she have to behave like a baby? now because of her and arnav, poor anjali's sufferin...

where da hell is her hubby??!!?!???!? 
plsss don't let dat jerk be her hubby plsss plsss

agree yaar she is sandwich between the karelas. honestly i never imagined to nani behave like a stubborn kid she is old enough  to know how to handle her kids. nani knows arnav since he was a kid n it suprises me that she doesn't know how to handle him n all. poor anjali has to do all the work. all the nani's n dadi's are suppose to sweet n down to earth but yeh nani baap re baap😆. i want cvs to bring anjali's hubby she has suffered a lot already.
Edited by Miss.Colorfull - 12 years ago