Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Du_Nish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Wow⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 7-stars out of 7 for the concept 👏👏👏
👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼 out of 7 for yor style of writing, I could empathised the character.
As I am a lover of latin soap,I could have imagine the scenes the way Arjun and Arohi was and mostly it reminds me my favourite novel ''by the river pedra i sat down and wept'' on the river theme and their second chance👏👏👏
I might write a full OS on how I felt while reading this one😆
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ There is everything in it, the regret when love is gone, a life in the romantic age, the loneliness,her memories that became his inspiration.

A life is gone but the feeling in his heart is still the same as when he was 17.

And like they say,a life partner is needed to hold your hand in your old days when all duties are fulfilled and here comes Arohi,

Brilliant genuine truly based OS.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arjuhi_kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Omg this is so gud
Luv the concept
Best os eve!!
zach thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sur Behna...you have written a truely touching os !!!!!!!😭 CryCryCryCryIts very emotional...hmmm..one mistake can be so devastating...Arjun should have listened to her and believed in her completely. she was so strong throughout...accepted him with her whole heart (despite being a girl in a very conservative society)...waited for him so patiently. i guess any 17 yr old guy probably would have made that mistake (considering the circumstances and age). hmm..even then i would say Arjun's dedication to her after losing her is commendable.very, very, very tough thing to do...hmm...feel bad for himCry

Loved this line :
I have faith in you, I have faith in our love and I know that we would unite someday

also loved the poem lines in the end.

Very well written, behna. keep it up. 👏

thanks for pm'ing.
zach thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Eshu11

Wow⭐️ 7-stars out of 7 for the concept 👏👏👏

👍🏼 out of 7 for yor style of writing, I could empathised the character.
As I am a lover of latin soap,I could have imagine the scenes the way Arjun and Arohi was and mostly it reminds me my favourite novel ''by the river pedra i sat down and wept'' on the river theme and their second chance👏👏👏
I might write a full OS on how I felt while reading this one😆
❤️ There is everything in it, the regret when love is gone, a life in the romantic age, the loneliness,her memories that became his inspiration.

A life is gone but the feeling in his heart is still the same as when he was 17.

And like they say,a life partner is needed to hold your hand in your old days when all duties are fulfilled and here comes Arohi,

small world...i was reading the same novel today..hmm...about to finish 😛
salmankh1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
That's amazing!  You write so well and there such depth to your words.  Thanks for sharing this with us.
katrina_petrova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SHAHAD971

Just came across your ss today...awesome!!! A very nice concept though.
Great job...and thanks a lot.

Thanx? what for?😆

Thanx for liking it...

justprati thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wow...so beautiful, amazing n ah, its magical...
totallyyy speechless...ur superb buddy...so amazingly written...simply awesome yrrr...
This content was originally posted by: Eshu11

Wow⭐️7-stars out of 7 for the concept 👏👏👏Thanx for liking the concept so much👍🏼 out of 7 for yor style of writing, Oh really? I could empathised the character Oh wow.As I am a lover of latin soap,I could have imagine the scenes the way Arjun and Arohi was and mostly it reminds me my favourite novel ''by the river pedra i sat down and wept'' Oh hmm maybe I can give this novel a try on the river theme and their second chance👏👏👏I might write a full OS on how I felt while reading this one😆 seriously???????🤣

❤️There is everything in it, the regret when love is gone, a life in the romantic age, the loneliness,her memories that became his inspiration. So true when I got the idea I myself was touched by it😆
A life is gone but the feeling in his heart is still the same as when he was 17. Hmm love is always that pure
And like they say,a life partner is needed to hold your hand in your old days when all duties are fulfilled and here comes Arohi, Hmm but he got her after he died😭
Thanx😳

This content was originally posted by: cybergali

Omg this is so gud
Luv the concept

Best os eve!!

Thanx😳

best OS????? seriously...😲

This content was originally posted by: zach

Sur Behna...you have written a truely touching os !!!!!!!😭Its very emotional...hmmm..one mistake can be so devastating...Arjun should have listened to her and believed in her completely. she was so strong throughout...accepted him with her whole heart (despite being a girl in a very conservative society)...waited for him so patiently. i guess any 17 yr old guy probably would have made that mistake (considering the circumstances and age). hmm..even then i would say Arjun's dedication to her after losing her is commendable.very, very, very tough thing to do...hmm...feel bad for him😭

Loved this line :
I have faith in you, I have faith in our love and I know that we would unite someday

also loved the poem lines in the end.

Very well written, behna. keep it up. 👏

thanks for pm'ing.

Oh bhai you liked it that much😳

yeah true one mistake and your life could be devastated😭

yeah I wanted to make Arohi's character a little different

From Arjun's side its true you can't just give up on your family...

so both were right

yeah but when he lost her it was truly proved how much he loves her...

I love that line too.

oh thyanx for the poem😳

thanx thanx