Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
In that bandage tying scene...at the end of it Naku gives Dutta push. I wonder if it was Mahi pushing Mishal which they retained for the telecast?
-Roopa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@ksh  maybe it was mahi... and it just went with the flow..

here she comes..

and pushes.. 

...😆

Edited by -Roopa- - 12 years ago
mariescott14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@roopa i really love the pics of naku pushing dutta.
I remeber when i saw the scene for the first time i was first shocked and then i dont think i could control my laughter.
Thanks for posting the pics
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
Originally posted by: mariescott14

@roopa i really love the pics of naku pushing dutta.

I remeber when i saw the scene for the first time i was first shocked and then i dont think i could control my laughter.
Thanks for posting the pics

omg marie u bak!!!😃 gud 2 see ya bk hun😳
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
m jus wondering if tht push was a mistake by mahi 2 mishal thn hw cum it werent edited...or was it meant 2 b like tht... i remember watching it n thinkin it was probs a mistake tht they forgot 2 edit simply cos i cnt imagine naku pushing dutta evn by MISTAKE for tht matter...LOL
prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oye !!  mein toh 19th dekh rahin hoon,, shoot aaj catch up karungi 😆😆
😍
😍
😍
😍
😍
prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
 19th / 20th july ,, i remember there was so much hype of dutta getting to knw nakku's  true roop ,,and we waited with bated breath but ,,nakku got the color in few sec,, phew ,,

then tujhe Daar nahin lagta ..nahin saab aab Daar nahin lagta ( " jaab aaap ssath mein toh kis baat ka daar ")

" Tujhe Daar nahin lagta ,, per bhook toh lagti hai "

Gappu face ,, wants to show  he is still angry with her but in these circumstances has to speak to her na

he waits for her to  build the fire and then lo behold ,,he collects ten times more sticks and surrounds her by fire for protecition and gives her the Gun ..

the stare he gives her  makes her keep  the gun 😆😆😆

he gets the fruit and does nt look in her eyes ,, gappu ,,kahin ka ,, looks aroud and says "khale "
nakku Shakes her head , "mein akeli Nahin' and he completes " nahin khaegi ".. his expression yeh ziddi ladki ,,nahin khayegi till i have eaten , takes a bite ,,no reaction ,,then take another still no  reaction finlly he stare at her face and then at the fruit and back  to her face and says "khaan na "  nakku smiles slighly shyly and picks up the fruit and takes a smal bite ,,allthe time she is concious of him and his caring ways , she knws he is showing his anger but he cares frm within 😍

the best is ,,whn nakku is lying down and shivering he gets up  to  put the jacket on her ,, he does so caringly and soflty pressess his hand on her shoulder to give her warmth ,, his actions were so  caring ,, i dnt knw how to express but they way he put the jckt and kept his hand on the jacket  was 😍 ( i  mean the action it self was caring but the way MR did was more so  )

finally Jagtap Dada's enty 😳

Edited by prncz - 12 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Hmm...I agree it was Mahi pushing Mishal but since it went with the flow they didnt edit it. Otherwise we have never seen Naku giving it back to Dutta...not even as a joke.

@Marie: I am seeing you on this forum after ages. Welcome back!🤗
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oops.. I was just getting ready for bed and realized I hadn't posted the 21st July episode.. *face palms* Well, as they say.. Better late than never! *nervous giggles* 😳

Part 1

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0A0h6Pc6VsI[/YOUTUBE]

Direct Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0A0h6Pc6VsI

Part 2

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-YIEkucUiA[/YOUTUBE]

Direct Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-YIEkucUiA

P.S. So at first glance it seem this episode is the one with Jagtap's entry in it! Oh man! I still remember how excited we were with his entry! And just how adorably stubborn Dutta was acting around him.. 😆 Oh, oh.. And the second part has the Kala-Kishore-bunnies conversation in it! 🤣 Jackpot! 🤣
-Roopa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Fivr..😊

Jagtap's entry was grand indeed ..camera too loved him.. showing him from all angles...😆. dutta became like a stubborn kid after that.. 
is this the episode where dutta falls into a pit.. ?. what all they made him do?...climb a tree and later fall into a pit..🤣