Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Will Ayesha become negative in future?

Poll Question: Is there scope for Ayesha becoming negative due to jealousy/insecurity

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
25 [80.65%]
4 [12.90%]
2 [6.45%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

shivani003 IF-Rockerz
shivani003
shivani003

Posted: 14 July 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
I think since this is Ekta's serial, there's a strong chance of Ayesha becoming negative cos somehow her reactions to the breaking of the engagement for Raya dont seem as sad n droopy like Karthik or Shipra. I dunno... maybe she will become like Bani's sis Pia from Kasamh Se. Or maybe she will end up with Ram's step brother. What do u guys think? Apologies if this is a repeated topic cos I havent checked back to the previous topics...

Bolly*_Crazed IF-Dazzler
Bolly*_Crazed
Bolly*_Crazed

Posted: 14 July 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
I think so...but I hope not...I like this show because it's different..that would totally ruin it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani003

stranger2rose IF-Sizzlerz
stranger2rose
stranger2rose

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 1:37am | IP Logged
m 100% sure she will turn negative and go pias way like in kasamh se show ..if not then i will be surprised

shivani003

maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Ayesha has all tyhe potential to turn negative; given the fact Priya has been the chosen one to enjoy all those materialistic comforts in life, which she badly craves for.

I wish EK dosent fall into the rut of making some characters evil and twisting her role. Ayesha can be shown to have a decent life without making her negative. But its a big hope and ask from Ektha maayi..

shivani003

fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 3:39am | IP Logged
ROFL This is Kekta Mata and her minion BT fellows ka serial of course Ayesha is going to turn black or grey or greenWink
I think it goes without saying that sibling rivarly and Ekta's serial go hand in hand.

shivani003

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index