Ripped Apart

Thread 7

Link to the previous Thread (Part 1 to 18):

Link to the previous Thread (Part 19 to 22):

Link to the previous Thread (Part 23 to 25):

Link to the previous Thread (Part 26 to 29):

Link to the previous Thread (Part 30 to 34):

Link to the previous Thread (Part 35 to 38):

Thanks a bunch to all of you my dearies... I wish and hope that you continue to support me in the similar manner as alwaysšŸ˜³

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prologue

She wanted to live... love and to be loved... She didn't dream of making it big but wanted to make her parents proud and kept waiting for her Mr. Perfect to walk into her life to complete her... to complete her life... He walked into her life with all his glory... Not the one who could be swayed easily, he completely lost himself in her and she became his life... An ardent believer of all the epitome love-stories, she thought she had found her Ranjha in him only to make him roll his eyes at her... "You are GEET, GEET HANDA no Heer or Laila or Sohni or Juliet and I am MAAN, the MAAN SINGH KHURANA, no Ranjha or Majnu or Mahiwal or Romeo please!" he would chide... making her frown, "You can't be also... They were all sweet and you are as good as the Karela, woh bhi Neem Chada" she would quip!

They decided to make it official, "Maine faisla kar liya hai, hum jaldi hi shaadi kar lenge" he declared to her... she looked at him wide eyed and repeated the key word at the top of her voice, "SHAADII?" and a soft smile slowly lit her face... It all felt like a dream and she wished to spend the rest of her life in this dream with him...

It was all going smooth as they continued weaving countless dreams for their future until one fateful day when the bubble of their happiness burst... Ripping apart their hearts!

Encircled in the trap of her destiny, she waited for him to come and rescue her... But he didn't! He couldn't! He waited for her to return in his embrace where he would keep her secure... But she didn't! She couldn't!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Index:

====Part 1 to 18====

====Part 19 to 22==== 

====Part 23 to 25==== 

====Part 26 to 29==== 

====Part 30 to 34==== 

====Part 35 to 38==== 

====Thread 7==== 

Edited by euphoric - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-jia- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Haaye tu thread kholti rahe aur hum race lagaate rahe...šŸ˜‰šŸ˜†šŸ˜†Love you soni...šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—

Edited by -jia- - 12 years ago
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

my new motto in life eshu is..

"good girls finish last"

to abhse no rona dhona...moi will strive to become a goooddd girlšŸ˜³šŸ˜³

soni kamini...

i want many many chances to proove that i am a goooddd girlšŸ˜³šŸ˜³

tu dhaage kholti jaaa...

mai racee lagati jaungi...šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜³
harti jaungi...šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜³
eshu jeete jaayegi...šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜³
aur jiu seeti maarti jaayegi...šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜³
Edited by aashluvsmaan - 12 years ago
euphoric thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks a ton buddies for all your sweet commentsšŸ˜³  

here comes the next part šŸ˜³...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 39

Vicky took a deep breath before he replied, "Veerji, Geet ka kahin kuch pata nahi chal rahaā€¦ She's missing!"

And that was it. The words came crashing down on Maan and he felt as if molten metal was being poured into his ears. It was numbing and shocking. Several bitter memories resurfaced as the impact of those words began to settle down upon him. Suddenly the fright that had descended on him when he had returned from New York to Delhi only to find her missing was gripping his heart yet again. Last night they had been so close. She was with him. He was drunk but he had felt her presence for it was after days that he had slept peacefully. He thought he would make his way to her again. He thought they'll be together once again but he never could have thought that another nightmare was waiting to enfold the moment he opened his eyes.

Where could she be? Where did she go? Was it because of him? Was she safe? Would she be alright? Questions horded his brains as he tried to make the sense of the situation at hand. "Veerjiā€¦ do you have any idea where she might be?" he heard Vicky ask and passed him a helpless look that only deepened the worry lines on Vicky's face as well. "Adiā€¦ Did you ask Adi?" Maan asked worked up. "Veerji, Adi and Pinky are already here, asking the staff but no one knows where she is. She was here last night so Pinky and Adi reported in early today but when they came around to check on herā€¦ she was nowhere in sight. Guards informed them that she left in the morning at 7 and Adi called home to check whether she had reachedā€¦ but Pammi Aunty was only surprised by the information." Vicky filled him in with the details. Maan checked his watch it was close to 9 now and there was no way that she would take that long to reach home. It shouldn't have taken her more than half an hour to reach home and she was away for 2 hours already. He picked up his phone to dial in her number but Vicky interjected, "Koi fayda nahi hai Veerji. It's switched off" Maan passed a worried look towards Vicky as panic brew in his gut and he rushed to make his way out.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

"Yeh lo Geetā€¦ Chai pee lo" Teji handed a paper cup to Geet as he settled on the chair beside her. "Thank you Teji Veerji" Geet gave him a small smile. "Fikar mat karo Geetā€¦ sab theek ho ja na hai" said Teji in an attempt to lighten her mood. She nodded in positive as she thought about the task she had undertaken. This journey was supposed to turn the tables and embark her journey towards justice. But then was she doing the right thing? She knew how anxious Pammiā€¦ Adiā€¦ Pinky andā€¦ Maan are going to be regarding her sudden disappearance but then after Pammi's denial to her objective what option did she have anywaysā€¦ She sighed as she sipped on the warm teaā€¦ feeling restless and guilty at once.

Adi's phone beeped indicating an incoming message. Looking at the name of the sender, he checked it instantly. "Veerji, Don't worry about me. I'm fine and will be back soon. Please forgive me for going away like this. It was needed. I'll take care of myself. Love, Geet" He immediately tried to call back but the phone was switched off.

"I'd told you we should not have left her here. God knows what he might have told her again that she just went away like that" Adi rebuked Pinky as he ran a frustrated hand through her hair. "Relax Adiā€¦ I'm sure she would be fine" Pinky tried to assure him but he was beyond himself. And just then they heard, "Adi-Pinky, kuch pata chala?" Pinky anxiously fidgeted with her duppata while Adi tried hard to control his anger and turned to face the man himself, "aapko fikar karne ki zaroorat nahi hai Sirā€¦ she's my sister and I'm still here to look after herā€¦ besides what you have done is more than enough" he bit out. Pinky, Vicky and Maan were all taken aback by Adi's tone. Even though Adi's tone was offending, Maan tried to keep his cool over here for he knew Adi's reaction was stemming out of his concern for one person who was important to both of them. Just then Maan's phone buzzed. "Helloā€¦ Maan Singh Khurana here" he said receiving the call and soon his eyes widened. "What!" he exclaimed before he turned and passed a fleeting glance towards Adi and Pinky. Maan's face displayed a concoction of hurt, pain and anger as he listened to the details that the man provided him. Gradually his skin turned ashen as a lone tear escaped the corner of his eye and he wiped it off before anyone could see it.

Passengers for Indian Airline flight, 21A travelling to Chandigarh are requested to proceed towards terminal C. Please have your boarding pass and identification ready. Thank you.

They heard the announcement and stood up to follow the general flying instructions. Just as they were approaching the terminal, Teji held her back and asked, "Are you fine Geet?" Geet gave him a small smile and said, "I have to do this" Teji gave a small understanding nod and both proceeded to board the aircraft. Geet knew this was the point of no returnā€¦ She stood there for a moment and shutting her eyes prayed, "Babaji main jo karne ja rahi honā€¦ woh mere maa-bauji ke liye hainā€¦ unse kehna unki Geet unhe bohut miss karti haiā€¦ aur mere saath rehna Babaji" she opened her eyes to see Teji smiling at her and then coming towards her he lightly patted her head and then they proceeded to the terminal.

Maan held Adi by his shoulders with a jerk. "Geet was adopted?" Adi's eyes widened as Maan's words sank in his head. "This is personal sir" he said trying to brush the question aside. "Adiā€¦ pleaseā€¦ we need to find Geetā€¦ I admit I made a mistakeā€¦" he started to justify himself but Adi cut him shortā€¦ "Mistake? Do you know what Geet has been through in these past few months? You weren't there when a shattered Geet landed in Mumbaiā€¦ you weren't there when we ached to hear something from her for daysā€¦ you weren't there when all she would cry herself to sleep only to wake up screaming and frightenedā€¦ when she was letting her life slipā€¦ when she killed everything inside her that related her to herselfā€¦ when she would miss maasi ji and mausa jiā€¦ and you say that you made a mistake? She's my little Geet sirā€¦ how do you think am I supposed to react when I get to know that behind my back, my sister was putting up with all the non-sense and I was absolutely clueless, thinking she's right in front of my eyesā€¦ she's safeā€¦if you didn't want her working here you could have said soā€¦ but you chose to make things difficult for herā€¦ where did your professional ethics go sir?" Adi finished as Maan hung his head in shame. "Adi pleaseā€¦" Vicky started but Maan stopped him for somewhere deep down he knew Adi was rightā€¦ he had abandoned Geet when she had needed him the most. But then he shook his head, this was no time to indulge in guiltā€¦ Geet's safety mattered more than anything else and so he began, "Adiā€¦ try to understandā€¦ I've been wrong before but right now our concern centers the same person ā€“ Geet." he said pleading. Pinky held his hand and said, "Sir theek keh rahe hain Adiā€¦ we need to look for Geet now"

Just then Adi's phone buzzed, it was Pammiā€¦ composing himself he took the call and informed Pammi about the current proceedings. Worried for Geet, Pammi was anxious to come to the hotel where her daughter had been the last time. She had been extremely upset over the fact the Geet was staying over at the hotel. Though Pinky had made an excuse that it was Sasha's party and then it would be too late for her to return so Adi had adviced that she stayed over at the hotel with Sasha but Pammi was not convinced. After the scare they had recently encountered, Pammi refused to let her out of her sight. She was constantly worrying about her. And now when there was no sign of Geet she was frantic... she wanted to be there with Adi and Pinky but then Adi reasoned that if Geet comes home someone needed to be there.

In the Khurana Mansion, everyone was seated on the breakfast table spending a nice family time while they savoured the first meal of the day. Nandita and Dadima were discussing the last minute preparations when Nandita exclaimed, "I just forgot we need to get gifts for Arjun's aunts too" Viren chuckled, "Ab aur kitni shopping karni hai aap dono ne?" he asked amused. "Aap kuch nahi samajhte Virenā€¦ chup rahiyeā€¦ Nandita sahi keh rahi hain" This time Dev chuckled, "that was no-win situation Dad" Viren sighed. Anu was however lost in her own thoughtsā€¦ she felt badā€¦ not only for herself but also for her family who were so excited and happy with the alliance. Only if they knew! And then she heard Naintara speakā€¦ she lost the context from where the comment came but it registered in her mind when she heard, "Humme lagta hai ab humme Veerji ki shaadi ke baare main bhi sochna chahiye"

Dadi, Viren and Nandita looked at her perplexed while Dev rolled his eyes at her. However, Anu's gaze didn't waver from her. Eating a spoonful of cereal from her bowl she asked coldly, "Kya baat hai Naintara Bhabhiā€¦ aapko Veerji ki shaadi ki bohut fikar hai" Naintara looked at her nerved as she caught on her expressions. Silence fell over the table and Dev frowned as he looked above his coffee from his sister to his wife and back as he sensed something amiss. However, it was Dadi ma who broke the uncomfortable silence when she said, "Naintaraā€¦ Maan is ghar ke bade bete hainā€¦ I appreciate your concern but remember that there are elders in this house to take such important decisions." Naintara's face fell instantly and she looked at Nandita passing her an unhappy and hurt gaze. She knew where she needed to play her cards. "But Maaā€¦ Naintara is rightā€¦ we should think about Maan's wedding nowā€¦ it's been months after Maan refused to marry Sameeraā€¦ aapne kaha tha ki aap baat karengi us se" Nandita said expectantly. Savitri Devi turned her attention to her daughter-in-law and smiled. Placing her hand over Nandita's she squeezed it in assurance as she said, "Maan ke liye ladki hum dekh chuke hain Nanditaā€¦ just be patient for a while moreā€¦ he won't say no this timeā€¦" Nandita's face lit up instantly as she asked, "Really Maa? I am waiting for the day when Maan will settle down in his lifeā€¦ kaun hai woh? I'm sure if you have chosen her she would be a gem" Viren smiled as he saw his beaming wife. He had always heard of troubles brewing between a daughter-in-law and a mother-in-law but thankfully in his caseā€¦ Nandita and his mother were always on the same pageā€¦ "You have met herā€¦ and I'll introduce her as our prospective daughter-in-law very soon" she added with a smile as she looked at Anu and winked. Anu smiled as she realized that Dadi Ma was speaking about none other than Geet.

"Wow! Baat kahan se kahan pohunch gayiā€¦ Dadi Maa I think right now we should be concentrating on Anu's engagement" Dev said. "Betaā€¦ if its in your mother's handā€¦ she would get Maan married in the same function" Viren teased Nandita while the later frownedā€¦. "ewwā€¦ that would be so cheap mummaā€¦ Khurana khandaan ki reputation ke baare main toh sochiyeā€¦ log kahenge we are on cost-cutting" Viren and Savitri Devi chuckled while Nandita tossed a napkin towards Dev.

Just then Dev's eyes fell on Anu who was completely lost in her own world. There was gloom on her face that made Dev realize something was certainly not right with her. He called her but she didn't respond. He gently tapped on her shoulder bringing Anu out of her reverie. Anu blinked the tears back and looked up with a smile but by now the whole clan had their eyes on her. "Sweetheart you okay?" Viren gently asked his daughter. Anu nodded in yes and feigned headache. Nandita affectionately stroked her head and asked her to go and rest. They all attributed her sudden sickness to the stress that the wedding preparations were getting on her. Anu left to the confines of her room.

Sasha had by now informed them about the mysterious phone call that Geet had received yesterday. She told them how the colour of Geet's face had changed and so her expressions when she spoke with that person and hastily excused herself to take the call privately.

Several phone calls were being madeā€¦ Adi was trying to call anyone and everyone he could think of who would be able to give him some clue. Though he knew it was a wasted attempt for Geet's life in Mumbai was confined to her home and East-Villas. Maan was trying to put everything together. It was the detective he had hired to acquire as much information about Handas and Geet in Hoshairpur who had called him to inform him of how Mohinder had severed ties with his family after the death of his sister who was the biological mother of Geetā€¦ how Mohinder visited that place only once in a year to perform his duties as a son by offering tribute to his mother annuallyā€¦ about the land on Geet's nameā€¦ about Brij's vested interest in that piece of earthā€¦ their hatred towards Geetā€¦ As the puzzle he was trying to solve was being put into place horror and grief stricken Maan was losing his ability to think straight. All he could think of was Geet and longed to engulf her and hide her away from all the pain that she had had to endure when even he was not there around her. He had so ardently wished to shield and protect her from anything that would have even made her wince but he had failedā€¦ he had failed miserablyā€¦ everything came rushing back to him. Hatred emancipated from his core as he thought about the faces he had seen in Hoshiarpur. The same faces who had tortured his Geet leaving hideous marks on her persona. And then as he thought about allā€¦ he thought about Sasha's bit of information and remembered the last time she had lied about the phone call when he had discovered that she still wore the chain he had given her around her neck. He remembered her discreet meeting with the person he had assumed to be her husband. The guy he was trying to get in touch with. The man who could most definitely provide them with a prominent lead to find Geet.

Sitting inside the aircraft, Geet now let her thoughts take over her mind. She knew she was wrong to have just left and so she had send Adi a message to let him know that she knew what she was doing and that she was fine, atleast until then. Going back was not easy for herā€¦ yet she had taken this chanceā€¦ this decision to set things rightā€¦ she knew if she would have left any clue behindā€¦ Adi and Maan would be quick to follow herā€¦ and she didn't want that to happen. She remembered how she had stopped Maan from hailing to Hoshairpur. She knew even Adi would have refused to have let her go just like Pammiā€¦ Maan would have redefined the boundaries of right and wrongā€¦ and she would have none of it. The rest of the journey was taken in complete silence as Geet thought about her course of action after she reached Hoshairpur. If all went fine, she would take a return flight by tomorrow.   

As the plane took offā€¦ she shut her eyes and leaned back on her seat commencing the journey which was a beginning towards the end.

Around half an hour later, Maan, Adi and Vicky stood outside an apartment, ringing the doorbell incessantly as they waited impatiently for the door to be answered. Moments later a woman in her mid-twenties opened the door and looked at them, slightly irritated at the onslaught they had set on the doorbell. "Aap log?" she asked. Vicky stepped in front and smiled a little in greeting and said, "Ji humme Gurvinder ji se milna haiā€¦ yeh unhi ka ghar hai na?" The woman frowned a bit and nodded for a yes as she made way for the three men to enter her home and went to call Gurvinder herself. Every minute was difficult to passā€¦ The rising fear in his heart was driving him crazy and just as he was about to snap at Vicky for continuously tapping his foot, he heard, "Aap?"

Anu silently cried in her room as she remembered her family rejoicing on the dining table making plans for her's and Maan's wedding. How was she suppose to break their bubble by telling them the truth about Arjunā€¦ how was she suppose to tell them that they had been fooledā€¦ that she had been fooledā€¦ that her emotions and feeling were brutally disbanded. Just then she felt a hand on her shoulder and she turned to find Yash looking at her with a grim expression. He wiped her tears gently shaking his head for a no. "Kya karna hai Anu?" he asked after a moment of silence. She shook her head in dismay, "Nahi pata" Yash frowned, "just tell the truth to everyone" he advised. "What if he escapes? And I want to know the whole truthā€¦ which only Arjun, Naintara Bhabhi or Geet can tell us" she finished. Yash frowned, "Geet? What has she got to do with this?" he asked genuinely confused. "I have heard Naintara Bhabhi and Arjun mentioning Geet more than once. And then all that happened with Geetā€¦ this is all inter-linked" she whimpered. Yash cupped her cheeks and he said, "Anu it might beā€¦ but let's not foray there right nowā€¦ Geet is my friend tooā€¦ so don't get me wrong when I say that we can't change what has transpiredā€¦ lekin jo ho raha hai woh toh humare haath main hai naā€¦ chup rehne se kuch nahi hogaā€¦ we need to expose Arjun" he said. "Jaanti hoon Yashā€¦ Lekinā€¦" and her voice got caught in her throat as she caught a glimpse of her baffled brother standing by the doorā€¦

She at once stepped away from Yash as Dev approached them and stood in front of them and gravely asked, "Care to explain what is happening". Anu looked down for a moment, not knowing how she was suppose to explain but then tears started flowing down her cheeks. Perplexed, Dev cupped her jaw and made her to look at himā€¦ and then Anu threw herself in her brother's arms and cried her heart out to him as she tried her best to come to terms with Arjun's betrayal.

Gurvinder and Maan glared at each other as they tried to come to terms with the other's presence. Gurvinder was the man who shared a secret with Geet that Maan was not aware of! Certainly not a pleasing thought and thus he disliked this man. The sentiment was only mutual for Maan had insulted him in the hotel. Vicky cleared his throat to grab their attention as he feared an altercation between the two any moment. Maan looked away as Gurvinder questioned their presence in his home. It was Vicky who replied, "We want to know about Geet" And suddenly both Gurvinder and Channi shared a worried and a doubtful look.

When Adi explained the situation to him, after the initial hesitation, Gurvinder nodded in understanding and let out the secret about Rano and Mohinder's death. The news was no shock for Adi but definitely for Maan and Vicky as they realized Geet's parents had not died in an accident but were murdered! And then Gurvinder told them everything he knewā€¦ much of the facts Maan had found from the detective. Gurvinder filled them about her forced marriageā€¦ her captivityā€¦ mental and physical abuse that she was subjected toā€¦ her escapeā€¦ and how they had helped her board a train from Chandigarh to Delhi.

A sudden rush of gratitude towards this man washed over him as he heard how they, this man and his wife despite being strangers had helped her and directed her when she was in dire need. His hands were balled into fists as he remembered Brij's face - the one who had positioned himself between Geet and him. And then Gurvinder also let them on about her quest for justiceā€¦ and as the realization dawned upon him that she had walked away once again into the adversary territory where there were people waiting to strike her at the first given opportunity, his heart leapt in his throat. He stood upright at once and started towards the door when Vicky stopped him. "Kahan ja rahe ho Veerji?" With a straight face Maan replied, "Hoshairpur" but before Vicky could say a thing Adi said, "aapko jaane ki zaroorat nahi haiā€¦ she's my sister and her safety is my concern." Not wanting to argue, Maan shut his eyes tightly and then snapped to look at Adi seriously. "Adiā€¦ I know you are worried about her but I know exactly where they stay and I do have my sources out there. Besides if you goā€¦ your mom is going to worry all the more" Maan stated as a matter of fact effectively concealing the anxiety he felt in the pit of his stomach. "But Veerjiā€¦ aapne hi toh kaha tha ki Geet ne aapko mana kiya hai Hoshiarpur jaane se" Vicky asked worried. "Vicky, I had held myself back for Geet and today if I'm going there its for Geetā€¦ Maan Singh Khurana ke hote ab koi bhi takleef Geet ko choo bhi nahi payegiā€¦ She stopped me from going there but she can't stop me from following her" said that he left in a jiffy before anyone else had a chance to protest.

Teji and Geet walked out of the Chandigarh airport and Teji called for a taxi to take them to Hoshiarpur. The more they were closing in the distanceā€¦ Geet was finding it hard to hold herself. Yet, determined to fulfill her objective, holding on to the chain around her neck, she bravely held herself together and braced herself for what was to come.

Dev looked on as his sister cried in pain in his lap. He ran comforting hand over her head to soothe her but she was beyond herself. Anger raged through him as he thought over what Anu and Yash had told him. He didn't doubt Anu for he knew his sister wellā€¦ he knew Anu could never lieā€¦ she was the girl who cherished her relations and the people she called familyā€¦ Could he deny he had himself caught Naintara once talking about some Geetā€¦ It couldn't be all a coincidence. It pained him to see their princess broken and shattered. Anu was their only sisterā€¦ the youngest child of the family; she has always been chirpy and full of life. She was pampered by all and had spent a very sheltered childhood. There had been instances where Viren had been angry on one of the three boys but never had anyone ever raised their voice towards Anu. She always had her way. Her wish was the command for the brothers. They hated when Anu was hurt and could go to any lengths to pull their bachchi out of the harm's way and hereā€¦ here a manā€¦ that Arjun had the audacity to fool around with Anuā€¦ he shook with anger. How dare he! But then that was not enoughā€¦ his wife was involved tooā€¦ the fact pierced his heart sharp. How could she do that to Anu? Being a woman herself how could she let that pigā€¦ that Arjun play with Anu's feelingā€¦

This had to be the longest flight of his life. He wished and prayed and hoped that she was safeā€¦ she was fineā€¦ the thought that she was entrapped amidst the murderers who killed their own kin was unsettling and frightening. He cursed himself for the umpteenth time for leaving her unaided. He wondered how she would have been able to bear it all by herselfā€¦ It struck at him when he thought how scared and lonely she might have felt when she was being alienated by one and allā€¦ intimidated and suppressed in the foreign land by the foreign people. But she was his Mishty and he knew his Mishty was a strong girlā€¦ anyone else in her place would probably have lost their sanity but his Mishty had survived' ā€¦ she escaped and is all set to strike back. And he would be there for her now no matter what! Whether she liked it or notā€¦ he would stand by her in her contest and she will winā€¦ he would make sure that she wins!

He knew where she was headedā€¦ he had already had his contacts in the police department working to not only keep her safe but also assist her in her pursuit. The detectives he had hired where on their toes looking for evidences against Brij Handa and he would make sure that he would rot in jail for the rest of his life. There would be no mercy as now Maan Singh Khurana was all set to set to free his wrath on the delinquents. The guys who had killed Rano and Mohinder and had dared to hurt Geet were doomed! They would have to bear the pain that his Mishty has been through and more. For Maan Singh Khurana was going to teach them a lesson that would last them for many lifetimes to come!

Lush green fields passed by but she didn't have it in her to appreciate the scenic beauty that was rushing past her. Painful memories were flooding her mind. She remembered Rano and Mohinder's smiling faces. They love they had cascaded in their eyes for her. Her childhoodā€¦ her teenageā€¦ the days she would be happyā€¦ the days she would be upset over somethingā€¦ small surprises all through her lifeā€¦ the last time when they had taken their leave from Delhiā€¦ and then the last time she had seen themā€¦ all came back. This was the place her parents had breathed their lastā€¦ this was the place where her dreams were shattered. Even though she wished she could she found herself incapable to register the beauty of the place around her. Couple of hours later, Teji tapped on her shoulder to gain her attention and it was then that she realized that they had already reached their destination.

She stepped out of the car and looked at the structure in front of her. Determination crossed her face, as she read the huge signboard, "Police Station" in front of her. Teji placed a comforting hand over her shoulder as he ushered her to step forward. She nodded in positive and moved inside.

Sitting in front of the senior officer, Geet gave her official statement regarding the crimes those were committed against her and her family. Not to mention the officer was not only friendly but also co-operative towards the duo. Maan who by now was on the road was informed about Geet reaching the police station already. Teji gave his statement as the witness and signed the official papers. A charge sheet was prepared and warrants were issued against Brij Handa within no time. But since Teji had not been aware of Arjun's involvement and Arjun was not in Hoshiarpur at that point of timeā€¦ the case was to be prepared and would have to be transferred to Delhi police to take further action against him. In almost a 3 hours time all the formalities were completed and Geet finally breathed a sigh of relief and left the police station with Teji in tow. She was finally wearing a small smile on her face as she looked above and thanked Babaji for the smooth flow of events.

However, the moment they left the police station, another cop discreetly pulled out his phone and dialing in a number, spoke, "Geet Handa aayi thi yahan... aapke khilaf Rano aur Mohinder Handa ke murder ki report likhwake gayi hai Brij Paaji".

It wouldn't have been long that they left the police station when Maan rushed in through the door only to be informed that Ms. Geet Handa had already left the premises a while ago. He knew she wasn't alone and it was confirmed when he got to know that there was a witness who had accompanied her too. Though, Gurvinder had informed him regarding Teji, there was no way on earth that Maan was ever going to trust anyone around her ever again. He didn't trust this Teji guyā€¦ neither did he trust the people around the place. It didn't take him long to realize that a unit of cops was already preparing to leave for Brij's arrest. Absorbing whatever details the officers offered to him, he left to look for Geet. He needed to see herā€¦ and soon!

Sun had set. The golden hue over the horizon was fading as darkness prepared to engulf this side of the earth. Geet was insisting to leave Hoshiarpur as soon as possible much against Teji's wishes. Somewhere, inside her she wished she could meet Suri, her father's brother who had helped her to escape but then she was also scared and decided against it. Not right now, she told herself as she stood at the bus stand waiting for the next bus for Chandigarh to arrive.

"Geetā€¦ tumhe na Chandigarh pohunchte hi dair ho jaani haiā€¦ I suggest you stay at my place tonightā€¦ I don't think it's right for you to leave at this hourā€¦ don't know whether you'll get any flight for Mumbai at this hour or not" Teji recommended Geet. Geet smiled at his concern but gently refusing his bidding she said, "Thank you Veerjiā€¦ but you have already done a lot for meā€¦ I wouldn't want to trouble you more" Teji frowned, "If that was the case I would have never agreed to help youā€¦ I have done what's right and have not done any favour on you. Atleast my sister would not feel so" he said placing a hand on her head. Deeply touched by his generosity, she said, "Aisi baat nahi hai Veerjiā€¦ it's just that I don't want to go thereā€¦ aapne hi kaha tha na ki aap Handa Haveli ke paas rehte hoā€¦ main bas wahan nahi jaana chahti". Teji nodded in understanding and said, "theek haiā€¦ just wait here, I'll get you some refreshmentsā€¦ you haven't had anything since morning". She tried to decline again, "Nahi Veerji, uski zaroorat nahi hai" He gave her a disapproving look, "Bilkul zaroorat hai, stay here I'll be right back" she smiled as he moved away and started looking for the bus. And just then she felt a tug as someone placed a hand over her mouth and pulled her into the darkness.

Dev strode into the darkness in the lawn of the Mansion as he absorbed whatever Anu had told him today. He had loved Naintaraā€¦ married herā€¦ went against the wishes of his family to keep her happy. And sheā€¦ she has always let him down. She has subjected him to embarrassmentsā€¦ had criticized him and his actions time and again but this timeā€¦ this time she had gone too farā€¦ she has surpassed the limit of his toleranceā€¦ Anu was to get engaged to Arjun in two days and despite knowing Arjun's faade she chose to remain quietā€¦ to support himā€¦ If Geet and Maan were in love then why was Naintara so concerned about her? What had Geet to do with Arjun and Naintara? Why was Arjun using Anu? Why was Naintara supporting him? What were their intentions? These thoughts swarmed his brains and he vowed to find answers to them before it was too lateā€¦ then an idea struck himā€¦

Immediately walking into his room, he looked around for Naintara. She was in shower. He looked around and spotted her cell phone lying carelessly over the dressing table. Picking it up, he looked for Arjun's number in the phone directory. Once again looking at the washroom door, he then typed a text and sent it to him. Once the message was sent, he deleted it from the sent messages and placing the phone back sneaked out of the room.

Driving his Jeep, Maan frantically looked around for Geet as he combed the narrow streets of the town. He knew how she had come in here. Gurvinder had informed him about the flight. And so weighing his options, he made his way towards the bus stand.  After reaching the bus stand, he got down and started running helter-skelter as his eyes searched for that one person who had become the reason for his subsistence. As he ran to and fro, surveying the area minutely, he saw him, the man he had seen at the hotel at the night of the conference. For a moment, he observed him from a distance and his gaze wandered in the crowd around the man looking for Geet. But she was nowhere in sight. The man too seemed to be searching for someone. Masking his anxiety behind a stern face he walked over to Teji. Maan placed his hand over Teji's shoulder and the latter looked behind expectantly. His face fell as he looked at the stranger in confusion, "Ji?" he asked. "Geet kahan hai?" Maan straightaway asked.

Teji frowned, "And you are?" he asked sternly. "Maan Singh Khuranaā€¦ Geet is my fianc" Maan replied with poise. Teji looked at him confused, so Maan continued, "Gurvinder ji ne bataya ki Geet aapke saath hai". Teji relaxed as his eyes wandered around once again and said, "Main bhi usse hi dekh raha hoonā€¦ I left her right here to get something for her to eat but when I returned I couldn't spot her." he explained. His mask of indifference cracked exposing the signs of worry and panic as his hands fell to his sides.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Over to you... Love you all...

SoniašŸ˜³

-jia- thumbnail

Soniye ye yeā€¦..soniyeā€¦.dekh main aa gayiā€¦dekho main aa gayiā€¦LOLā€¦šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜† I thought to istart my quota of hook fasaaing from hereā€¦.kam se kam tu reply to karegiā€¦.grrrā€¦..šŸ˜‰šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜†

Haaye Maan's reaction when he hears Vicky telling him Geet cannot be foundā€¦šŸ˜’ molten lava...šŸ˜­

I didn't reserve my spot for the previous update as I wasn't hereā€¦I have to tell u, drunk Maan and Geet taking care of himā€¦..totally romanticā€¦ šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜ when Geet puts her head on his chest to hear his heartbeatsā€¦.dayum!!! moi heart was going thud thudā€¦ā€¦.šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜

Haaye Geet having warm chaiā€¦ mujhe bhi chahiyeā€¦.main garam dhood pe rahi hoon with warm chocolate cookies fresh from the ovenā€¦. Don't eye my cookiesā€¦.šŸ˜›

So Maan comes to know Gete is adoptedā€¦haila Adi Maan par chilaya??? The stuttering Adi chilaaing on Maan and Maan ka jhuka hua sarā€¦..haaye mera dil šŸ˜²šŸ˜²šŸ˜²ā€¦pehle Pinky aur ab Adiā€¦ dono miyan biwi ne achche se band bajaai hai Maan kiā€¦.

Totally loved the dining table scene with the Khuranasā€¦cost cuttingā€¦ lolā€¦šŸ¤£

Wah Maan ke dimaag ki batti jaliā€¦and Gurvinder tells them everythingā€¦.bas Arjun ka bhanda footna rehta hai šŸ˜ƒšŸ˜ƒā€¦.ā€¦..hamara munda right on tracksā€¦ Maan chala Geet ke peeche peecheā€¦.

Dev knows all about NT n Arjunā€¦yeh bhai behan ki zindagi ab kuch hi minto ki reh gayi haiā€¦.aa raha hai hamara sher inko udaaneā€¦ā€¦ā€¦.šŸ˜†šŸ˜†

Awwwā€¦ā€¦"Geet is my fianc " Haaye ne main mar jaawan gud kha keā€¦..šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜

Abhi tu next part jaldi jaldi de meri jaan...main apne tissues ke saath tyaar hoon... khushi ke aansu rone ke liye... kuch aur mat samajh lena...šŸ˜”šŸ˜†šŸ˜† 

Achcha...ek baat bata... are we getting a HMM/ CMM/ MMM/ DMM ????šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Thanks bolna mana hai lekin chal formality ke liye bol deti hoon...
Thanks for the update...šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜ƒšŸ˜›

Wuw juuu
Edited by -jia- - 12 years ago
libra25 thumbnail
i loved the update..
so much happened in it...
finally dev also becoming aware of true colors of NT...
really hoping days of doom for bith bro sis come quickly...
finally the sher singh khurana is back...
ahh and brij by abducting geet has brought his last days closer...
me loving it...
plz continue soon
Edited by libra25 - 12 years ago
ninand thumbnail
Firstly.. congratulations on the new thread!šŸ„³

great update.. so excited with the pairings here- yep, the pairings.šŸ˜ƒ.. Adi with Maan-Vicky, Dev joins Anu.. waah! loved that. These goons are going to be brought down from all sides..šŸ˜Ž

simply cannot wait to see how Maan rescues Geet, but the biggest shocker to all still  would be Arjuns truth, isnt it? He masterminded the deceit, and played with people.. dont think Maan will be able to keep from strangling that perv, or ripping him to bits..just cannot wait for the revelation!

Thanks Sonia for updating, please do post the next part soon.

Edited by ninand - 12 years ago
maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Res :)
hello soni...i am here pretty early to unres...i tend to get lazy so i should do it now...
firstly baby...congrats on the 7th thread of RAšŸ„³

and onto the update...which was very tense btw...
my poor Anu...actually i shouldn't be saying poor because she had shown that she can be brave despite the emotional turmoil she is currently going through...and our Yash is being the best support he can be...
I shouldn't be saying this but i am totally like this 

when i see them together...
i am really happy that Dev know the whole story and Anu has another supporter with her...i am liking this Dev better and better day by day...i know he will stand up for his sister...the Khurana brothers are really good with that...lucky Anu..she has thrice the brotherly love...
and there...Adi is worried sick for his sister...god it was hard to read...
Maan...god...honestly..the man is suffering the most...but i knew he would be after her in a blink of eye...
At least Geet had Tej's support while she was filing her complaints but then some idiot police officer informed someone...i was like...
 why...why...why...why the torture...why make the girl suffer even more...i hope Maan beats up that kuta Arjun and Brij like crazy...and yes...please get Maan to kill Arjun and i told you that we will get him the best defensive lawyer...it's totally doable...pretty please kill Arjun 
and then Geet got KIDNAPPED...i was like nooo...

Now Maan Singh Khurana better save her somehow or your life is in great danger my love...
And this is me until the next update wondering what you are planning...

okay sweets...i hope you update soon...even though i know you didn't start the next part but understand the sentiments of your readers...we are dying to know what happened to Geet and how Maan is going to save her...
but this update was fab...always the best from your side...
for now...me saying bye bye...

Edited by maankigeet4ever - 12 years ago
Water. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful update.
Wow...everything is coming together now...Dev also knows about Arjun and Tara...
Cannot wait for it to unfold further...hope Geet does not get hurt in anyway...
our MSK will be there to save her...
Thanks for the udpate...will wait for the next one.
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Great update! Maan's in HP!! Go save Geet! I hope Maan finds Geet before Brij does anything to her. Thanks for the update!

Congrats on the new thread!!