Surprise ho to aisa...:p

triasha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
What say guysss!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜› haina surprise ho to aisa...❀️...itne drag k baad...πŸ˜‰...what an epiii...πŸ˜›...wowww waise bhi we love anant but we love him moreee day by day..❀️...the way he appeared before navya...😳...WAS 

WOWWWEST MOMENT FOR ME...A BIRTHDAY CANT B MORE SPECIAL THAN THIS πŸ€—..my goddd...aur jaise act kiya uske papa k samne...πŸ˜‰..gaari se lift mangne ka...πŸ˜†...

wohooo way to go majnuuu...😍...kya pyar hai..πŸ˜›...navyaaa u r sooo luckyyy man...loveeeddd the epi to the coreee...

what a couple...😳...upar se kal to double treat anant and navya akele mein...and navya saying ILU...MAGICCC...❀️...SUPERRR CHEMISTRY...😍

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

barbie2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey triasha..you are driving me all the more crazy..I guess kal ki dsiappointment ke baad aaj ka epi..aur bhi awesome ho gaya hai...
husnia_4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
totally agree wid u thnx 2 CVs 4 givng such an awesom episode
superdupercool thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
 kaash mujhe bhi aisa koi surprise detaπŸ˜†
but yeahhh ANANT was superb todayyy NAVYA is shooo lucky usse esa pyaar karne waala koi mila ANANT ke roop main  πŸ˜ƒ

LUV ANYA
Shrav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yaaa totally agree with you..loved todays episode to the core...loved each and every part of the show...it was super duper awesome...wow...loved anant's smile...it was the cutest thing...and ya m waiting for tomorros episode...just waiting for the scene where she says ilu...gawwwd m going crazy after watching todays episode...
spreadingsmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
sachi triasha,i loved the eyelock between them,hayeee😳😳,he wished navya happy birthday,that was also😳😳,you know everyone wished navya,its good but but when anant wished navya it was best,and more impressive 😳😳he naπŸ˜†
triasha thumbnail
Originally posted by: barbie2011

Hey triasha..you are driving me all the more crazy..I guess kal ki dsiappointment ke baad aaj ka epi..aur bhi awesome ho gaya hai...

DI KAL WAS SUCH A DRAGGG but aaj me tooo happyπŸ€— and aaaj MY HEART GOES ALL DHIN TANA...☺️
Shrav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: chaitu-monaya

sachi triasha,i loved the eyelock between them,hayeee😳😳,he wished navya happy birthday,that was also😳😳,you know everyone wished navya,its good but but when anant wished navya it was best,and more impressive 😳😳he naπŸ˜†

yaaa anant's wishing was the best and more impressive...πŸ˜†πŸ˜Š
Edited by shrav05 - 12 years ago
triasha thumbnail
Originally posted by: husnia_4u

totally agree wid u thnx 2 CVs 4 givng such an awesom episode

Dear the smiles,eyelocks..everything was awesummm...😳..
Pratamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesum epi 2days wow finally anant itna ziddi hain he came met navya n went as he had said loved 2days epi n ritz n appy did a fine job by telling navya d truth