3Idiots - The Bomb Still Has to Be Dropped!

mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Chamatkar ya Balatkar'idiots ki tantra mala...

We forgot we are Idiots who are supposed to do chamatkar and not balatkaar ...So new improved Tantra Mala includes what is defined as chamakaar and what is defined as balatkaar

Chamatkar: 😳

1. Your POV
2. Symbolism
3. Ripping of promo, precap, episode
4. Deciphering the characters and their characterization.
5. Storyline, plot, future of the story, track or anything that a new character can bring
6. Ideas unique to Idiot Family
7. Songs, Shayari, Verses, Prose that bring newness to the thread related to the family, characters, story or in general entertainment.

Balatkaar: 😡

1. Bashing anyone ' character, actor, member or anyone who has expressed a POV you do not agree with
2. Ripping ' anyone
3. Ignoring ' Anyone

Ikkraar 😃

Aaal Izzz Weelll as along as we agree to disagree..
Yaar paancho oongliyan barabar nahi hoti'aur muthi mooh par thodi na maarte hain..use to fight depression, oppression, compression, suppression, impression and enjoy the session

Sanskaar: 😊

1. The first three pages are for analysis ONLY as it gets lost in the pages later on. We have received requests for this. 
2. The chat thread would be the previous day's thread. So feel free to express anything and everything there.
3. Once the reserve of spot is done within say the first hour, the thread is then open for discussion and replies. 
4. Anyone who misses the boat on first three pages to analyse the episode, should send a pm to the opener to index the link so that people find it easy to read your take. 
5. The thread will open at 9:00 pm IST

6.We want maximum people to read the analysis and appreciate the effort and time put into watching the episode several time to bring in nuances.

Description of IDIOT: ⭐️

I - Intelligent

D - Decent

I - Ideal Family

O - Obedient to MaanEet, and to each other

T - Talented People

IDIOTZ PHAMILY VM 😃

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TE5sz3CZd4[/YOUTUBE]

Direct Link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TE5sz3CZd4

Road to Vrushful - Wishful Thinking

IDIOTS Phamily relations

Nihu    - Da one and only Nautanki😛
Nags    - Shivu's,Munni's & Vrush's Mommy,Nihu's Naaniii, Dhwani's par naani
Vrush   - Nihu's Mommaa
Rev     - Vrush's Twini and Lavu's Sister
Muni    - Nihu's Sister,Dhwani's Mom & Lavu's Maasii Jaann
Shivu   - Nag's Beti,Nihu's Maasi,Lavu's Shister & Munni's Saas, Dhwani's Daadi
Lavu    - Nihu's Beti/Sister,Dhwani & Shivu's Shishter & Munni's Nicey Jaann
Viju     - Nihu's PKB partner,Munni's T&K Sister,Lavu's Parii
Dhwani  - Nihu's Deejey, Lavu's Sister, Munni's daughter, Shivi's poti,       Jess's niece, and Nag's Par Poti
Zz       - Dhwanz's Premi, Shivi's Sister, Munni's Mausi Saas
Dhadkan - Nihu's Shishter and Jaaneman
Jes      - Munni's Sister and Maan Ki deewani and Nihu's Amrish Puriji wale                  BAUJI, Dhwani's maasi, apparently Revs mommy also 
AL:      - Vru's AL,  Munni's ❤️ magnified ALWAAA,  Shivu's Halwa,  Nags cool serenity,  Nihu's mishty,  Lavu's Bb,  Cutee's Aloo & everybody's  Alwa Jalwa.
Uzmi - Munni's Sautan, and Vrushu's 6 inch instrument!!😲

Last but not da least - 
Vinu      - ...Nihu's Piya?!?😲😆 Jo dhadkaye sab ka jiya😉

any mor complicating relations please inform Muni/Nags/Lavz😊😆

Idiot Phamily ka Photu:With Name Tags 😉 😉

Welcome to the Idiotsome - Phingoli/Angoli/Mongoli/Rangoli lubhing Phamily. 

The Spam Heaven and the song posters haven!! tee hee
Craziness is Welcome!!

😃😳😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mechantefille thumbnail
Aaj ka thread Lucky Aur Dev ke Naam!!

Vinu's Charismatic Spoilers. 
Vinu kaha Ho Tum? Chetti Aa jao!

Vinu Ji's Sexy Spoilers:

Rota of the Month:

Rota for the month of July...

13th seher
-😎
14th shivu
15th vinu

18th luvey
19th dhwani
20th anamika
21st amrita
22nd preeto

25th munni
26th nagz
27th kulu
28th zster mk.gh
29th revv
mechantefille thumbnail
I was cribbing to my self that Lucky is rarely seen on the screen - like he was some Sidey and then BAM - we get so much of him. 
 I already loved him , but this guy blew me away today!! Barry that was downright CUTE!! The brother sister hug was way cuter than Nandu-Lucky's hug.  Gosh almost got tears to my ever-dry eyes!!

Samir - I have been observing him since the 6th - (the episodes I missed). The tension, the frustration, the relief and anger that he's portrayed are so REAL

On the ^th, there was this scene with him and Nandu and a similar one on the 7th. His actions were so commendable - the kneading of the hands, the hunched up shoulders., The frustration in the voice! WOW! 👏
   Also the scene where he finds out that Pammi's behind it all, the pain was there. It made me reach out to Dev, despite that inkling of distrust. I felt for him. Much more than I felt for Nandu ever!! And I gotta say that's all thanks to Samir.

Even the dialogue with Pammi after the bullet - wow Samir that was true disgust n shame! LOVELY!!

Maneet!!

Geet's distraught act was nice - but then there wasn't much Drashti could do. I guess the juicy part begins once she realizes Maan has lost his memory. The precap pretty much is a dream. 

I like the symbolism - You came with an earnest wish to the temple - your wish was answered. The thing I like best about a Nissar show - they never stretch things.  The act that Gurmeet put up was played again and done pretty well. I don't need to elaborate - but it was gut-wrenching!

Samir and Nandu hospital scene...goes to show that Dev is happy no matter what happens to him - as long as Nandu is by his side! I can hear the uproar coming on the forum - a premonition!

Adi - our beloved Adi - I lubh you Adi. ☺️

Edited by mechantefille - 12 years ago
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
res
------
New VM

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5TuTpcPOC8[/YOUTUBE]

HAILAAA Devaa JUMPED in the KUVA to save his Bhabhi from his MOM😲Ash gives up he is Mahaan *PERIOD*

SS was simply Fab in that Godown Scene⭐️👏
What does Nandini eat? She carried Deva alone to the hospital🤣🤣actually he is a total stick but still I think Nando & deva both are Sukhdus😆
Deva ke dil mein ladoo phoot rahe the wen he saw nando gettin hyper😆

Lucky and Geet's Scene was so damn Amzing the emotions and the way lucky was reassuring geet was extremely touching😳😭😭Ahwaan and DD were flawless⭐️👏

LMFAO Dev's Dialogue " Maana ki Bro jitna Mazboot nahin hoon par hoon toh Khurana hi na (and I wanted to add sum more words to tht line" Itne saare CON kiye hai toh Goli kya Cheez Hai..🤣

Aye Ley TEEN Stitches KEEL ME🤣🤣🤣tht poor bullet's balaatkaar was done wen it touched his apavitra body

I missed Maan's BD todayI am gonna think he was the Driver Haan😳

If Doctors did Maan's dressing on his head there shoudl have been a spot of blood on his forehead but ermmm..ASH if you want MAGIC forget LOGIC...

If I watch an episode and I feel the chills tht simply means how amazing the episode was..Those chills were missing since so many episodes they were back today😛

and OMG that Doctor was the same who was a doc in the hospital in Shimlaa this dude has played so many roles the truck driver then the list is actually endless...

I lub lucky's Prem for his Jijaji😳

Precap is Pakka a Dream🤣Ekta Maii Zindabad..😆Maan's first word will be "MAIN CON HOON"🤣🤣🤣
Edited by Cute_Ash - 12 years ago
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
thanks for makin the post for me yaar..
res
eminent thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I had said before, that Dev needed to do something extra-ordinary in order to redeem himself from his past ill deeds.  He was repenting, but we weren't convinced...

We know whatever Dev did in the past was horrendous ... He ruined Geet's life, but today...Today he saved her life! He jumped in front, not caring what will happen to him-that was a true self-less act.. & Now finally, I'm at peace! 😆

Edited by eminent - 12 years ago
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
res!!

not watched the serial for last few days!!

no memory loss as yet??

kya ho raha hai bhai?
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -RushTrip-

res!!

not watched the serial for last few days!!

no memory loss as yet??

kya ho raha hai bhai?

whatever is happening is still BERY BERY interesting di😃
i must say after months we r seeing flawless direction...execution...screenplay...dialogues...acting😳
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Reserved for the lovely Amru, wonderful episode, amazing MaanEet... Edited by Infinitedreams - 12 years ago
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wow shivu

was it not your turn today to open the thread??
never mind!!

no one around looks like other than you and me!!