Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: vrshn

i have to say you are too good!!

thanks a lot 😳
MrinalR thumbnail
this part is little boring just like all the episodes of any serial are not interesting. sorry if bore you and sorry to make it short as i have to complete it today itself.

part 5

As the days passed Arjun and Arohi started coming closer and closer and they made a small group. The group was of just four people who always used to hang out together, Arohi, Arjun, Priya and Gaurav (Priya's boyfriend). In the last couple of months of the 12th standard Arjun and Arohi became the best buddies. Priya used to be with Gaurav and Arjun never gave Arohi any chance to miss Priya. Life was smooth yet Arjun was tensed. Though Arjun and Arohi were best of friends he never shared with her why his mood swings so fast. Arohi was concentrating hard on studies because she wanted to get into the best college next year. One reason for Arjun to be upset was he was sure he'll never be able to go to the college with Arohi because he wasn't so good in studies. But Arohi kept on persuading him because she knew he is intelligent and he scores less just because he doesn't study. Arohi knew very well that there was something that is bothering Arjun very much. She tried to ask him many times but all efforts in vain.

One day Arjun entered the class little tensed. When he saw Arohi he smiled faintly. The whole day he behaved as if nothing happened but Arohi knew that something was wrong. She tried to speak but Arjun was not ready to give her any chance. He was more tensed than usual and Arohi was sure it's something big. She made her mind to speak to Arjun anyhow. She told Arjun to stay back after the classes in the library because she wants to discuss 1997 papers. Arjun had no clue what Arohi was planning. But he was sure it's not just paper. They sat in the library by luck it was less crowded than usual. Arohi and Arjun sat with the paper. They both discussed first two questions and then suddenly Arohi said.

"Arjun we are friends right?"

"Arohi what's wrong?"

"Just tell me we are friends or not?"

"Of course we are. We are best friends Arohi."

"So if I ask you something will you give it to me?"

"Definitely what you want?"

"Promise"

"You doubt me?"

"No but please promise"

"Okay promise"

"What is the problem?"

"What problem? There is no problem."

"See that's why I told you to promise me. You are lying now. Don't you think I know you more than yourself?"

"Hmmm! Okay. I think it's a time. Fine you know who I am?" Arjun said reluctantly.

"Arjun Sahay"

"Yes Arjun Sahay. Son of the great Justice Anand Sahay."

"What? You are Justice Sahay's son? You never told me" Arohi was surprised yet she maintained her low voice.

"I didn't tell anyone because I don't want anyone to know. Being great Justices son is not a great thing at all. It's the worst thing that can happen to anyone. Do you know why I behaved rudely with you the very first time you called me? It's my dad. He is a great judge who can't judge his own son. I was at Canada till tenth at my uncles and then mom called me back. They always fight and nowadays they fight over me. Dad thinks I am good for nothing because I don't want to do law and poor mom. She suffers every day. He insults her each day and then I fight with him. I can't control myself and my frustration is shown every day. When mom is on tour that's the best time we never have to see each other's face."

Arjun was speaking in agony. The creases on his face clearly showed in how much pain he was. Arohi was troubled too. She was suffering with the same pain as Arjun.

"Arjun I am sorry I didn't mean to hurt you" Arohi apologies.

"It's okay Aro. This is how the life is meant for me." Arjun said sadly

"Don't worry mai hu na! Chalo let's forget about it. I am sure one day you will make your father proud of you. By the what do you want to do?" Arohi asked positively

"I want to do MBA but first I want to get admission in the same college as yours." Arjun said laughing.

"Okay done then you will score I promise you." Arohi promised Arjun.

Arjun seemed happier than ever.

Days passed and the exams were over. Shocking news came to Arjun that he stood 2nd in the college and 4th in the state. On the other hand Arohi was top both in college and the state. Arjun couldn't believe himself whereas Arohi took all the credit mockingly for his success.

They joined the same college for further studies and life seemed to be the same as back in 12th standard. Two years passed and Arohi has slowly begun to develop feelings for Arjun. But she didn't want to lose her best friend so she remained quite. Priya knew about Arohi's feelings but every time she asked her Arohi denied.

Then entered Mayuri in their final year, she was the hottest girl and most beautiful girl in First years. Every boy liked her. Arjun too seemed to be very fond of her. They used to chat hours and hours and Arohi felt very bad about it.

Before Arohi could dream about her and Arjun being together a hard blow hit her when Mayuri in front of the whole college announced that she is seeing Arjun in Arjun's absence. Arohi was crushed. She was shocked that Arjun never said anything about him and Mayuri.

Arohi wanted to tell Arjun that she loved him. But what's the use now. Arohi was shattered she never felt so intense before. She knew Arjun was going away from her. She left with nothing but tears. Once upon Arohi's life was just to achieve and now Arjun has replaced everything in Arohi's life. When she realized that Arjun was her life it was too late because Arjun's life is not her but Mayuri.

Na Jane Kyu! Arohi wanted to know why did Arjun did this to her. She wanted to ask him. She wanted to hit him badly and that's when she took a pen and paper and begins writing.

The memories of these three years came running to her and she cried more and more. She wanted to shout at Arjun why did he did this to her. But then after crying a lot she realized that she never told Arjun about her feelings and so do Arjun. She was just a friend to Arjun. She has no right to question him what he does in his life. Arohi's phone was ringing continuously but she didn't reply. She wanted to forget everything. It was very hard for her. She slapped herself for not telling Arjun how she felt. At least he should have known. Arohi hugged her teddy more tightly.

Na Jane Kyu! Arohi was feeling that the whole world has turned upside down. Na Jane Kyu! Arjun couldn't read her this time. Na Jane Kyu! She couldn't tell Arjun this time. She never hides anything from Arjun but Na Jane Kyu! This time everything is different.

..anshita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
mrinal amazing yar...luvd it..
plz update soon...
n its nt boring its very interesting...
aparna4karanika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hu t;ld u its nt intrestng??
its getting interstng day by day...
just loved it...na jaane kyun mujhe rona aaati hai :'(
cant stand wth arohi's pain..
i guess arjun does recipocate d feeling f aru..
mayuri may be lovng arjun bt nt him !!
anyways continue soon

MrinalR thumbnail

last part

Arohi's whole world has changed. She knew nothing what had happened. Suddenly she became charged up and she stood up. She went to her cupboard took out her one t-shirt and jeans, took the car keys lying on the table, her mobile on bed and went out of the house. While leaving the house she told her mom that she is going to the central library in the city. She needed driving. Tensed Arohi always preferred driving. She threw her mobile on the side seat and she drove away. She was so fast that there was hardly anything she could see. She chose a lower crowded area to drive so that there will be less chance of accident. Her cell was continuously buzzing. She drove round and round and stopped her car at a place. She got down of the car and started walking hurriedly the same way she walked almost 3 years back. But this time she wasn't getting late for the college but she wanted him to come. She was walking madly crying. Tears covered all her face and her eyes were so watery that she couldn't see anything near her properly. It was her hope that he will come. Her Arjun will come to save her. "My Arjun will come "was the only thought in her mind.

"But is he mine?" Arohi questioned herself.

"He is mine"

"No he is not"

Arohi was fighting with herself and she reached the same place, this time she closed her eyes and put her feet to cross the road and just simply said "I Love You Arjun" and yet again several things happened simultaneously. She heard a horn, she turned to look aside to see a truck, she smiled and said "Now" and someone pulled her. This time when she saw it was her angle again. The same angle that saved her years back. She couldn't see him properly because of her watery eyes but she could feel him. She was still smiling "I know you shall come" was the only thing she said and then a loud noise came.

Her angle has slapped her.

"Enough is enough Arohi. This is the second time now. Can't you look after yourself? What you think you were doing. I wish I slapped you the same day first time you did this mistake."

Arjun was shouting at her

"I know you shall come" Arohi again said

"Are you gone out of your mind? Just because you knew I would come you did this?" Arjun rage was hitting his head.

"I know you shall come" Arohi kept on saying

"Fine you are absolutely right. I would come because I am the only idiot in the world who runs after you." Arjun didn't realize till then he was crying too.

"I know you shall come. But how I knew you shall come? Why did you come?" Arohi slowly begin to come to her senses.

Arjun was quite now.

"Arjun why did you come?" Arohi was almost shouting and like a manic she started hitting Arjun.

"Why did you come here you go to your girlfriend. Why do you care about me just go Arjun. I was your best friend and you didn't feel it necessary to tell me that you have a girlfriend. You could read me na! Arohi you are very easy to read that's what you said na! then why couldn't you read me this time. Why couldn't you read that I ……." And she trailed off. Arohi was completely exhausted. She simply hugged Arjun and then Arjun kissed her softly on her head.

"You are a complete idiot. You claim to be my best friend are you sure you are?"

"I am dying over here instead of soothing me you come up with a question answer session?" Arohi got irritated.

"You could read me write? So how come you didn't read me this time? I can ask you the same question. May be I wasn't a good reader but you were always perfect Miss Studious? You always showed full faith in me to aab kya hua? You must have confirmed with me na about Mayuri?" Arjun said with a raised voice

"She announced in front of the whole college Arjun. Why would she spread a rumor about something like this?" Arohi was in no mood to lower down her voice.

"Idiot it was just a trick. She loved a guy but the guy wasn't ready to tell her how he felt about her. She knew it and that's why she asked me for help. How would I know that I was helping her at my personal cost?" Arjun too was not lowering his voice.

"She is with someone else?" Arohi asked dubiously lowering her voice a little.

"Mai gala phad ke abhi kya keh raha tha stupid? I just helped her in getting her love. The moment he came to know that she is seeing me he came to me and told me to stay away from her. Mayuri heard him and fought with him just like you as to why he is bothered, she can go out with anyone as it's her life and then the boy got so angry that he said that it's just not your life it's our life and you can't make decisions when I have equal share in your life. So nautanki band kar and come with me. You know I love you and there is no need for me to confess it in front of everyone you get that? And he took her away." Arjun stopped narrating. He was relieved by that time Arohi was resting on his chest and listening to him quietly.

She was very calm now because she knew the truth. And suddenly she came to her senses.

"How did you know I am here?" Arohi asked Arjun, still resting on his chest.

"I was following your car. I called you so many times but you idiot didn't pick up the call. After a little adventure of Mayuri Priya called me and told me that you were very upset. So I called you again and again when you didn't pick I thought of calling at home but dropped the thought as I thought aunty would be worried. I came down to your house but saw you driving away I followed you and when you stopped it was a shock for me because it was the same place and then I knew I helped myself by helping Mayuri." Arjun was smiling now.

Suddenly Arohi pulled herself back and started walking back to her car.

"Hey Arohi! Wait What?" Arjun was all confused and followed her.

Arohi didn't stop she walked straight to her car and when she took out car keys to open the car Arjun again pulled her to him.

"What do you think of yourself? I told you to wait and you are running away. I want to talk to you." Arjun said determined.

"I want to get back home mom will be worried." Arohi answered relaxed.

"You don't have anything to say to me?" asked Arjun

"No!" replied Arohi

"Are you sure?" Arjun was again getting irritated

"Yes" Arohi replied firmly.

"Okay go then get lost." Arjun left Arohi to her car alone.

Arohi watched him going, smiled a little and again turned back.

"By the way Arohi I wanted to give you something" Arjun again came from behind and startled Arohi.

Arohi turned back but she couldn't see Arjun anywhere she thought it's just delusion. She again turned to open her car.

" Arohi yaar kitni der ghutno pe kada rakhegi muzhe?"

Arohi turned again and stunned to see Arjun on his knees. He had a ring in his hand a beautiful diamond ring.

"Now before you take revenge on me by flirting with another guy I want to tell you beforehand that don't you dare to do that because you were, are and always be mine. I LOVE YOU and I know you love me too so no cheating. First day I met you I liked you and you remember I told you we are meant to be together someday. This is the day Arohi. I waited just because I wanted to be somebody before I say this to you. Someone who deserves you, someone with whom you want to spend your entire life, but it seems that you don't want to wait so let me tell you that I cleared MBA entrance so there are full chances that I'll be a successful person someday. So with all my not so romantic speech I just want to ask you one final question will you marry me?" Arjun was smiling and Arohi couldn't do anything but just smile back.

"Hmmm! don't you think it's too early?" Arohi replied.

"What? I am proposing you on road in front of everyone making fool of myself and you are asking me isn't it too early?" Arjun sounded irritated.

"I mean I am just 21." Arohi replied mockingly.

"Just tell me yes or no rest we will think later it might be too early for marriage but my knees will give up any second. I am not telling you to marry me just now, tell na Will You Marry Me?" Arjun asked hopefully.

"Okay! Yes! I'll marry you" and Arjun without waiting for another second put the ring in Arohi's finger. They both were smiling Na Jane Kyu Arohi felt as though she was complete.

She made Arjun stand up.

"OMG my knees" Arjun moaned.

"Kuch pane k liye kuch khona padta hai na?" Arohi was in full mood to pull Arjun's leg.

Arjun again pulled her close to him and said

"tumhare ek muskurahat k liye mai meri saari khushiya de sakta hu Na Jane Kyu mai tumse bus itni si mohabbat karta hu. I Love You"

To which Arohi replied "Agar tum meri muskurahat k liye saari khushiya de sakte ho to mai tumhare ek sapne k liye mai meri saari saase de sakti hu Na Jane Kyu mai tumse bus itni mohabbat karti hu. I Love You too" Arjun softly kissed on her forhead and they hugged each other. Arjun was right they were meant to be with each other someday.

MrinalR thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..anshita..

mrinal amazing yar...luvd it..
plz update soon...
n its nt boring its very interesting...

thank you very much dear m glad you all liked it 😊
MrinalR thumbnail
Originally posted by: aparna4karanika

hu t;ld u its nt intrestng??
its getting interstng day by day...
just loved it...na jaane kyun mujhe rona aaati hai :'(
cant stand wth arohi's pain..
i guess arjun does recipocate d feeling f aru..
mayuri may be lovng arjun bt nt him !!
anyways continue soon

read the last part pain come ho jayega and thanks alott for liking 😊
..anshita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow mrinal its amazing yar..👏👏👏
na jane kyu...luvd it its simply suprb..❤️
plz do write more os plzzz...
😳
MrinalR thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..anshita..

<font color="#003333">wow mrinal its amazing yar..</font>👏👏👏
<font color="#003333">na jane kyu...luvd it its simply suprb..❤️
plz do write more os plzzz...
</font>😳

thank u very much m very happy u liked it. and sure if time permits i'l definately write