Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Whoaaa all these posts reminds me of DMG days... There was a hilarious post by some member(i think Shamil) on how these phone operators respond to fan calls...😆

I never thought the day will come for Geet 😲
Edited by Rolzz - 12 years ago
febinyusuff thumbnail
I called star one just now.. they told me it's going to end.. I told about the article on indya.com but she told me it's ending that what they got.
maanluvsgeet thumbnail
they them selfs r confused
Armu4eva thumbnail
Edited at 1.30pm India time..

Talked to Mr. Vishal of Star One and he said they stand by indya.com article and that Geet is not going off air!!

febinyusuff thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Talked to Mr. Vishal of Star One and he said they stand by indya.com article and that Geet is not going off air!!

Love you Tanu :)  me too thinks the same..
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Tanu

Thanks for the info .

I think it's very irresponsible on the part of the channel to keep hanging fans in mid air and deal with them in this manner . One person saying it's not ending and the other person saying it is ...! What is the big deal if they admit that it is ending ? We will yell at them , maybe protest for a while but eventually come to terms with it . Then why these games ? They'r only making themselves look foolish . No one is ever going to watch any shows on Star Desh ( I cannot get past the crappy name ) channel now .
-Saruu- thumbnail
SO Get sum Akkal In Ur Buddhi😕

Stick 2 One Answer!!!!
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

love you Tanu ...  phew .. wat a relief ... 
Edited by sindu555 - 12 years ago