Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
tanu i am sure star one is playing double games here...they are deliberately doing this...
so many peronsal articles which are not required stopped the gurti interviews and so much speculation have you seen this in any other show...
it's pre planned..and i am feeling bad for the actors...yaar...yesterday gurti's performance was minblowing...
leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: rajeev the best

tanu i am sure star one is playing double games here...they are deliberately doing this...

so many peronsal articles which are not required stopped the gurti interviews and so much speculation have you seen this in any other show...
it's pre planned..and i am feeling bad for the actors...yaar...yesterday gurti's performance was minblowing...

samata di dont worry i'l call them and let u know what they are saying...but i think they are doing it on urpose or may be fed up of attending calls...
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
y can;t they clear cut tell us wat is going to happen so tat v can be prepared... y they are playing with our emotions
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: leverne

samata di dont worry i'l call them and let u know what they are saying...but i think they are doing it on urpose or may be fed up of attending calls...

ok reni...
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: rajeev the best

I know all this negativity is taking our mind off the show n all hard work being done by our faves 😭
-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
as i remember ,munisha katwani had predicted that there will be some problem with some actors,is it coming true?
                           anyway the show had to end one day,i didn't think it would go off air so soo ,as it has many fans,till date all serials on this channel which i have watched had happy endings, hope so ghsp too will have a happy ending,so that all fans of ghsp feel happy.
                        but feeling bad to hear its endind😭
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Hey dear, I too called up in this no & they replied that the show is ending...
O God , how can we survive without Maaneet...😭
This's so disgusting on the part of Star One that they give high hopes by publishing an article that GHSP is here to stay & then they contradict on their own article & say that ,'it'll end'...😡
Edited by bobby13rocks - 12 years ago
ANGILS.KALI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
you know what. . . 022-66305555 par bhi kiya tha mere friend they said not ending. . . Confusion- confusion
mounicakatneni thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes i too called them thrice 
1st person said no idea
2nd person said yes
3rd person said no they are palying with our emotoins
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kalikak

you know what. . . 022-66305555 par bhi kiya tha mere friend they said not ending. . . Confusion- confusion

Hey,I called on this no & asked the operator & she said that its not ending...I told her that its so confusing that some people r saying its ending & others just the opposite ...but she assured firmly that "ITS NOT ENDING"...