Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by X-xNishax-X

@ Urmi- agreed, hands down!
Is your name Nisha?
@ Urmi, yes my name's Nisha (:
Originally posted by anyafan

So after waiting for 2 weeks - all we got was the family bday and bechara Anant waiting downstairs - - nahin woh baat kar saka, na wish kar saka, na gift de saka!!
Tho - all we are going to get is - secret looks and distance love from across the phatake...😡

TOOO BAD CVs...

Hello mysterioso...sorry ...anyafan😃...but what looks ya albeit long distance...
I dont have a problem with Navya celebrating with family / whatever...😕

ITS WHAT THE CVs are doing to this show that upsets me... NOW we are SOOO Tired - we are like satisfied with an "OK chlata hai" episode after 2.5 weeks???

AnyA FANS - IF we dont speak up - we will only get more MEDIOCRITY and ZERO ANYA!!

Mysterious Anyafan it is😊
Edited by anyafan - 12 years ago
Yes, I was a little disappointed too. But, I will revel in  the thought that maybe Navya will surely spend some time with Anant, too...
Ya it was disappointing...

But we need to wait more...new pomo says that there will be some romantic date...

So after waiting for 2 weeks - all we got was the family bday and bechara Anant waiting downstairs - - nahin woh baat kar saka, na wish kar saka, na gift de saka!!
Tho - all we are going to get is - secret looks and distance love from across the phatake...😡

TOOO BAD CVs...

great post...u said it all but how cud u forget the most sickening partAngry of the whole episode?? he calls witchy RamaAngryAngry...of all people... in the middle of the wait... what happened to Ranbir, Nimisha n the most lovable n understanding Mohan?? It seemed so out of place...Where have all these people disapperared from Ananths life? it's just like how Harry n Renukas sis vanished into thin air n then reappeared...the Cvs have lost it all...all the charm created by Navyas family, Ritz-Appy n Ananth was washed away by that one puky scene of Ananth-shitster1...why CVs? give us a sensible story line...I never saw Ananth love his bro (who was so worried n cared for him so much before the roka) a fraction of as much as he loves the witch shitster that too with one money lending incident...this show is indeed losing the charm!!!
ya disappointing... but still...

PARTY ABHI BAKI HAI... 😉

I dont have a problem with Navya celebrating with family / whatever...😕

ITS WHAT THE CVs are doing to this show that upsets me... NOW we are SOOO Tired - we are like satisfied with an "OK chlata hai" episode after 2.5 weeks???

AnyA FANS - IF we dont speak up - we will only get more MEDIOCRITY and ZERO ANYA!!

Mysterious Anyafan it is😊

Ooo anyafan...whats this, an acknowledgement?...obscure, but present nonetheless...i sense a chink opening up in your cloak of mysteriosity❓...expelliarmus!diffindo!reducto! or whatever works...now, whats your name???
guyz relax ...dun get disappointed ...defi they wil show anya scene ...they jus depicted a real situation ..wher even b/f wants to wish her first n even family...n defi family cums first ...d way cv's depicted anant's character was so nice ..though he z too ziddi bt still he himself wanted navya to celebrate her bday wid  her family ...he understands wht family z ..he cld hav spoiled  d  plan ...bt they way anant was standing outside to jus get a glimpse f navya n he said happy brithday navya exact by 12 ...awww...a true love ..i adore anant