Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovemaaneet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
why starone doing this... dont they love their own channel...
and what is to come on empty time if shows end ...

roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Rolzz: You're not the only one .. SO and GHSP are the only thing I watch and receive some peace from .. some entertainment from .. and I am so very connected not only to the show but this forum ..

Star "DESH" will see it's dooms day pretty soon .. trust me..

Tanu: I know man .. even apart from that .. some shows are in their 3rd year now and are so FLIPPING boring and useless to be airing .. and they still have all these grand sets and millions of ppl in that show and no real story left and its just running .. swear they shud just end some of them and replace them with GHSP .. watch how popular that channel becomes after that!

Z
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i want to see after this revamp who will watch star desh...
mounicakatneni thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the code before the number is 022 and then press that number
melody442 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Star Plus is copying their show but star one is hell bent on copying star plus... And what is Star Desh *rolls eyes*?? Star plus' answer to Colors ?? Edited by ani442 - 12 years ago
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
I already knew it, I am sad that Geet ending 😭, Star One was only shutting fans mouths by the article they released few days back of not ending...

x-affy-x thumbnail
Has anyone called the channel yet and asked

Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: rajeev the best

i want to see after this revamp who will watch star desh...

Apparently al the AUNTIES... GRANNIES of India... who would leave leading channels like Star Plus.. Colors.. Zee Tv to watch Star DESH...🤣
roseinbloom thumbnail
That's what I'm not able to fathom Tanu ..

Like what the effing HELL!? There's 54085393742993 channels with Saas-Bahu serials yet SO is hell bent on proving they're no different and revamping .. who is gonna leave SP for star freaking DESH!?

Z
Edited by Mk.Gh - 12 years ago
pippa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i guess, by the end of the day it's all about money...for the channel, for the PH and for the advertisers.

The media research must have told them that only Gujarathi shows will  bring the money in like no other..as I believe it's mostly the Gujrathis in India who watch TV the most...I wonder what they think the rest of India is doing??? Watching paint dry on the walls??

Yet strangely enough, it's Geet that has the most number of sponsors...more than all the other Star One shows and even more than some of the popular shows in other channels.

This is a very confusing set of circumstances.

It teaches me one thing, though...NEVER to get attached to anything so deeply...Thank God that I'm not so addicted to any other show this much...else I'll be a psycho case when they all end as well.

Hope to see Gurti again together or separately soon...and yes, in Star Plus, preferably.