TB:Star One ending all shows..Geet too!*contact SO - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Its definitely not a wise decision of scrapping all the shows.. a clever channel would keep atleast 2 of its top shows on air so that it doesn't risk itself! If Geet ends before 9pm show, that doesn't make sense either. Wrapping up all the shows and staring afresh with regional based shows is a big thumbs down and zero marketting skills! 

Plus, you release an article a week back saying the show is very much on and then release a bomb is a coward act!  ðŸ˜³ They are testing on new genre of shows and a right balance of all kind of age-groups watching shows is what a smart channel would do and  Geet is one such show catering all age-groups! 
Everyone plss chk my last post on PG4😃

And enjoy the show till it lasts😳 ..no use banging head against Star Desh😃😆😆
Originally posted by jyoti06

I want to see who will watch Star Deshhh🤣

Poore Vampire community and Maaneet community ka baadua lagegi🤣

Anyways the article is just an assumption before revamp without any conifrmed date ..

Anyways Everyone call 6727777 and talk to Vineeta ..she is confirming that Geet and PKEK wont end ..rest all shows will end ...they r CONfused😆😆😆

@Tanu/:Plsss Give this phone number in the starting page na ..😳

hai la everyone having memory problem🤣

earlier Telly buzz said tat GEET and MAAN will have some differences in their relation. bt it was wrong. they gave wrong news and nothing abt the memory loss, so how can we prove... star one officially came out and said tat GHSP is not ending anytime soon... even after revamp they will keep atleast two shows... so whom to believe, STAR ONE OR THE TELLY BUZZ...

one side star one officially confirmed it and TB gives news by their so called sources

iss star desh ki na... (see me not bashing them at all)
You know what?

No matter what the decision in the end is .. one thing for sure makes me sad...and that is the fact that other channels have way way way crappier shows with no real story OR lead chemistry like GurTi do yet they get such a damn long run just cuz they are lucky enough to be on that channel (no offense) ..

but seriously .. I think GHSP could always have had a longer run had it been on another channel .. and also more TRPs ..

GHSP has given SO so much yet SO has this revamp bhoot sawaar on their head ..

watch how many people stop watching their channel if they go ahead with this crap decision of theirs.

That's all.

Z
Is this starting again
Ive honestly had enough

i added in bold RED on page 1 boss! 😊
Whose lying
Who to believe
Im confused????????????
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

You know what?

No matter what the decision in the end is .. one thing for sure makes me sad...and that is the fact that other channels have way way way crappier shows with no real story OR lead chemistry like GurTi do yet they get such a damn long run just cuz they are lucky enough to be on that channel (no offense) ..

but seriously .. I think GHSP could always have had a longer run had it been on another channel .. and also more TRPs ..

GHSP has given SO so much yet SO has this revamp bhoot sawaar on their head ..

watch how many people stop watching their channel if they go ahead with this crap decision of theirs.

That's all.

Z

i agree yaar.. some of the shows are promoting polygamy n they are in top 5 shows.. how very disgusting..🤢 n such a wonderful show like Geet is ending 😭