Ram and Priya's chill out pattern

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
After some power packed masala drama between the two families and the two pillar's of strength Ram and Priya

I always noticed that they sit by the window  and allow the cool breeze to  calm them down

Halaki Ram  hates the rain he just stands by the window and looks out while Priya feels the rain  and calms herself down

And we have the bg score Badey Achey Lagthey hai !!!😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Actually there seems to be some weatherly rather should i say some Karmic connection between these two whenever it rains. That seems to bind them inspite of different ways of admiring the rain.
adetkrj thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
its because they are made for each other...at some point they will have the same likes and dislikes even though at the moment they both are disliking each other...they are connected from within...it will be lovely to see them both getting to know each other and falling in love
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Did it start raining  after they sat in the car ? since  while they were talking about the ring there was no showers..

Maybe  Ram got a chance to escape from the rain
Padma55 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shanti05

Did it start raining  after they sat in the car ? since  while they were talking about the ring there was no showers..

Maybe  Ram got a chance to escape from the rain

Whole scene to be during day light but it was dark. May be due to rainy days .
ram92 thumbnail
i agree. both of them r connected to this rain though they have different views about it