Nuts bugs but some surprisingly nice things 2day..

deejayaqueel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
So Nuts and her vindictive smile and 'i tell to my big brother' πŸ˜†πŸ˜† act irritated today... big time! I  felt like pulling up Ram & Nihu darling for not doling out a few well-deserved spanks to Nuts before she got so out of hand...😑

The Karthik & Nuts pairing remains a mystery to me as ever πŸ˜•... 'Kill myself if you don't, kill you if you do marry me' seems Nuts mantra!!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

However, apart from the DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA... i still found some things nice today...

1. The middle class values jaap notwithstanding, i liked the fact that Karthik's family did NOT endorse slapping as any valid form of retribution for an erring, affianced wife...

i mean these days in serials in particular, 'deserved slaps' seem to be the call of nemesis... much revered and deemed correct... and i liked the fact that this episode stood apart from thatπŸ‘πŸΌ

i liked the way Priya said 'that is the difference between animals and humans'

i also liked the way Sudhir said... 'you have two sisters, how can you even think of behaving like this with anyone's sister'? Hats off to him for such a mature character and progressive thought...πŸ‘πŸ‘

i had really begun to feel that while Nuts was nutty, Kartik himself was becoming a bit too free with his slaps...if she irritates you, leave her, dont take it upon yourself to slap sense into this nutso using pre-wedding domestic violence!

2. i loved the way Priya handled the situation... completely natural, taking matters into her own hand, quietly apologetic while preserving her family's self-respect...

a simple 'i agree' was much more emphatic than extra long speeches... genuine regret without bending over backwards showed. also a certain sense of dignity and substance...

i esp... liked the way she shooed away the 'randoms' crowding at the door... 🀣🀣!!  Awesome it was... πŸ‘πŸ‘

3. Vikram... NOT Ram... i mean... but chuck... let us not get to Ram... but Vikram behaved like a true, wise friend, putting things into perpective... the very fact that he was able to see through a lovers' tiff and was sensible enough to ask Ram not to set store by it or allow it to ruin his own engagement was very nice... and heartwarming somehow... πŸ‘πŸ‘

For the rest, me waiting to see what happens, but kind of liked this episode... what about you guys?
Edited by deejayaqueel - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i liked it. 
I also liked that she was seeing more into the situation than Ram was. Shows her maturity.

If Ram can act like a wacko and break off their engagement cause of the insult to his sister, then karthik also did the very same thing ( in a different sense)

and PRiya saw past taht. She hit on the nail with her, insulting someone back is not the way to act. If I am your sister she is someone else sister too. 

deejayaqueel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suchi-NivReniac

i liked it. 

I also liked that she was seeing more into the situation than Ram was. Shows her maturity.

If Ram can act like a wacko and break off their engagement cause of the insult to his sister, then karthik also did the very same thing ( in a different sense)

and PRiya saw past taht. She hit on the nail with her, insulting someone back is not the way to act. If I am your sister she is someone else sister too. 

True... she actually judged the situation better that Ram, who for all his acumen and judgment skills, seems to singularly fail in being objective about his own, spoilt brat of a sister...!

And true... that's what i liked.. she wasnt grovelling... me justified what was called for and dismissed what was unwarranted!! πŸ‘πŸ‘
hemanshi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I totally agree, as annoyed as i am with nuts..But i loved how the whole family reacted to the whole slapping incident..They did not condone it any way shape or form..These days so many shows show this whole trend of slapping because the guy could'nt control his emotions and he was just THAT angry!! or she totally deserved it or something that stupid!?!? I am sorry and i really do hate the nuts as a character, but i don't care what she does..She does not deserve to be slapped, however what i m surprised by is why she put up wtih it this long??!?!? Like he has done it like a couple times before has'nt he?
And somehow i kind of approve of Ram's outburst, personally if a guy were to slap me. I would wnat my brother to go completely crazy and be like how the hell can u touch my sister?!?!?
I mean its his sister/daughter in a way, and in those kind of relationships, honestly its almost impossible to have a sense of logic and calmness and practicality no matter how old you are..
Priya showed some, thats great but its cause her brother was the guilty party.. If her sister got slapped, i can see priya going this crazy..
Anyhow just my two cents

lilmzsunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very well said, and written.

I liked how she kept her cool (yes, she went off on Kartik, but all in all, she didn't go buck on Ram, or her family, or the spectators).   I appreciated her maturity a lot today.  No 'don't YOU yell at my bro,' or 'your sister ain't no saint' talk.  

I loved how she used the situation and wisely agreed with him.   That was plausible.  No indirect way of saying it - short and sweet.  I agree, they shouldn't get married.  And that was it.

In short - she confronted the storm, chastised her brother while protecting the family, and also came to the same conclusion while pacifying Ram.   I think she realized, a while ago, that her bro and his sis were a mismatch.

This sis of his is going to cause mega problems for her later on.  What's the story with the mom?  How come she can't say much to, or about, the daughter?   I mean, yeah, Ram's the blind older brother cum guardian, but the mother seems to see it all.  Why doesn't she tell Ram about her shanigans?

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Contrary to other opinions I did not like all of them ganging up on Kartik.  Some one should have let him talk and explain.  Ok whatever Priya did was fine but Kartik has parents who should have talked b4 her taking over as the one in charge.  Their father was there and he did say what he had to in Natasha's support.  May be what she said was OK but I just wish someone should have heard Kartik out IMHO.

They all think that Kartik salpped Nutz due to her talking nasty abt Priya.  There was more to Natasha's behavior than just being nasty abt middle class and Priya.  She has been behaving so cheap for a while and finally Kartik just had it. And he lost it when Natasha spoke so bad abt Priya. 
Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 years ago
desigirl0103 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Contrary to other opinions I did not like all of them ganging up on Kartik.  Some one should have let him talk and explain.  Ok whatever Priya did was fine but Kartik has parents who should have talked b4 her taking over as the one in charge.  Their father was there and he did say what he had to in Natasha's support.  May be what she said was OK but I just wish someone should have heard Kartik out IMHO.

They all think that Kartik salpped Nutz due to her talking nasty abt Priya.  There was more to Natasha's behavior than just being nasty abt middle class and Priya.  She has been behaving so cheap for a while and finally Kartik just had it. And he lost it when Natasha spoke so bad abt Priya. 

I definitely agree with what you are saying.
gracious45 thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigirl0103

I definitely agree with what you are saying.

I agree with you that they should have listened to him. However, nothing that he said could justify him slapping her for the second time. Like yell at her and just break your relationship but don't be abusive. Because even though, Nuts was wrong KArtik got blamed for everything coz he was abusive. And I also did not like how they slapped kartik. he is not a kid and slapping him like that in front of everyone is just wrong. Plus I was also annoyed at how priya just jumped in. Like yah you are his sister but he has parents and just let the elders decide and deal with things. And same goes for Ram, Nuts has a mother so let her handle.
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I hate when they show Sati Savitri, Mother Teresa, Sansakar ki devi, Miss goody two show type leads who are shown to be the most mature women born on earth to save the world   I like normal people with flaws.πŸ˜ƒ

When parents are there no one should be meddling in this type of situation.  Both parents could have dealt with it.  RK went overboard w/o knowing the  facts and so did Karthik's family.  RK should have known better.  May be deep down inside he does know how spoiled and bad his sister is..
iMadz thumbnail
I think nuts need some help, she is a psycho case ! πŸ˜† 

BTW, for me it was lil bit overdrama but I expected this ! So, nothing new ! πŸ˜† 

I am waiting for tonight ! πŸ˜Š