Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Its time to show Ram rude!!

Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
ok so 1st it was Priya!!! it was said her outburst was rude n inappropriate n now its Ram... gosh cvs y are u doing this with da protagonists?! sorry 2 say i absolutely hated Ram's reaction 2nite... choti choti n choti all the way😡 he even said dat no1 is important in compared 2 his choti not even himself... God this dialogue was so so so OTT🤢 come on Ram u're doing everythng possible... i so agree with Vikram 1ce n 4 all just leave her alone n think about urself...
his sis is being hurt by sum1 n he got so hyper...isn't he doing da same with Priya?! aww my poor baby Priya😭 felt so bad 4 her 2day😔 i really loved Shipra... she had portrayed the most genuine feelings o f a mother... very very natural👏 donno whts gonna happen...
um so pissed with this Nats' psychotic track😡😡

wht r ur views guies??
Edited by Anamika163 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah Me too I do not want Priya marrying Ram any more. She can marry someone else. He is too wacked up for her. And this stupid NUTs coming into their family GOD NOOO>>>>

Suchi- thumbnail
But I am confused about one thing. Why is Ram's mother soo like shocked when Ram dosent want to marry Priya anymore. I mean didn't she want them to marry cause Nuts was going to that house and for control Now that Karthik has like insulted Nuts shouldn't she be angry?

Iam confused about his mother really. Is she nice or selfish or foolish. I am confused
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
da main reason is da step mom wants Ram to marry Priya coz she thinks Priya is a seedhi sadhi gai... n dat Ram will never gv her da place of his wife n she can still hv all da control over Ram even if he's married Edited by Anamika163 - 12 years ago
SuganthiS thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I think that Ram's stepmother just wants a daughter-in-law who will not control her or her children. At the moment, Ram is not too fond of Priya. So his stepmother feels that Priya will not dominate the household when she gets married to Ram. Niharika is just trying to protect her interests. Edited by SuganthiS - 12 years ago
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Suchi-NivReniac

But I am confused about one thing. Why is Ram's mother soo like shocked when Ram dosent want to marry Priya anymore. I mean didn't she want them to marry cause Nuts was going to that house and for control Now that Karthik has like insulted Nuts shouldn't she be angry?

Iam confused about his mother really. Is she nice or selfish or foolish. I am confused

is this shaadi breaks again new rishtas will start to come for ram.and niharaka don't want any page 3 girl in rams life.

so she wants ram to marry priya.
Suchi- thumbnail
oh. Whats a page 3 girl?

yllscin thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
its all Ram's fault!!! 😡 seriously.. if priya was in his place she would have placed a tight one on that nuts cheeks... battamizi aur bachpane ki bhi haad hotti hai... aur nuts... she should be hammered in the head until there is some sense in it...  and Ram... he needs a reality check from none other than the reality queen Priya... that his so called choti sister is probably the worst nightmare of any man in this world... Ram ko infact khush hona chahiye ke Kartik ne usse itni der tak bhi bardasht kiya... seriously...
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Suchi-NivReniac

oh. Whats a page 3 girl?

u knw very famous types glamorous n ultra modern 🤢
Suchi- thumbnail
acha! I didn't know they were called page 3. 

thanks Anamika