I once liked J but not anymore!

x.Maaneet4eva.x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey guys im new here, i just started watching this serial yday and i watched it throughout the night without sleeping as i loved the bond btwn J and A. I just watched the last few epi, well i skipped that new girls epi as i guesed that J was going to betray A. Im not totally in agreement with child marriage, well not at all in agreement but J and A seem to get along well in their childhood as they were able to take the first step which is more impo for any relationship which is friendship then once they grew up there was attraction, affection and love btwn them. I dont know why J fogt all that and how. I feel so disappointed in him. I know some of u would say  that well just bcz he was married to her at early stage he doesnt have to live with her but didnt he actually love her. Im defo sure he did. What if A wasnt married to her and he met her and fell in love with her and once he went to the city to study he falls in love with someone else. I will never agree if someone tell me J never loved A becz it was clear he did. Im so so so so so disappointed with J. And i hate that new girl, well i dont know anything about her but i still hate her for coming in btwn J and A and i hate J even more for betraying A. I feel SO sorry for A. And i gues she's pregnant. IS SHE? And didnt J tell A that he decided to become a doc after the accident happend to A. Something like that, sorry im not sure of the dialogue as im not hindi, coming to my point how could he forget the reason behind his ambition and the person. A had full trust in him that's why she sended him far away, and she also got the permission from his family. She was behind him in every step as a good wife. In what way is that new girl better than A?

P.s. Sorry if i said anything wrong, do appologise me. I just felt that if i say what i feel out loud i would feel better. It really helped. Do share u thoughts.
Bless x

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sinangel

Hey guys im new here, i just started watching this serial yday and i watched it throughout the night without sleeping as i loved the bond btwn J and A. I just watched the last few epi, well i skipped that new girls epi as i guesed that J was going to betray A. Im not totally in agreement with child marriage, well not at all in agreement but J and A seem to get along well in their childhood as they were able to take the first step which is more impo for any relationship which is friendship then once they grew up there was attraction, affection and love btwn them. I dont know why J fogt all that and how. I feel so disappointed in him. I know some of u would say  that well just bcz he was married to her at early stage he doesnt have to live with her but didnt he actually love her. Im defo sure he did. What if A wasnt married to her and he met her and fell in love with her and once he went to the city to study he falls in love with someone else. I will never agree if someone tell me J never loved A becz it was clear he did. Im so so so so so disappointed with J. And i hate that new girl, well i dont know anything about her but i still hate her for coming in btwn J and A and i hate J even more for betraying A. I feel SO sorry for A. And i gues she's pregnant. IS SHE? And didnt J tell A that he decided to become a doc after the accident happend to A. Something like that, sorry im not sure of the dialogue as im not hindi, coming to my point how could he forget the reason behind his ambition and the person. A had full trust in him that's why she sended him far away, and she also got the permission from his family. She was behind him in every step as a good wife. In what way is that new girl better than A?

P.s. Sorry if i said anything wrong, do appologise me. I just felt that if i say what i feel out loud i would feel better. It really helped. Do share u thoughts.
Bless x

Hell no Gauri's not pregnant...Actually she's so fat tht she looks pregnant 😆
They r yet to have their SR...whenever they get arnd to do it...Gauri starts her lectures and Jagya starts dreaming abt Anandi...so I dont think she's gonna get pregnant anytime soon.

Originally posted by: niharika_n

Hell no Gauri's not pregnant...Actually she's so fat tht she looks pregnant 😆
They r yet to have their SR...whenever they get arnd to do it...Gauri starts her lectures and Jagya starts dreaming abt Anandi...so I dont think she's gonna get pregnant anytime soon.

So her name is Gauri. Lol. Thanks for u reply. Phewww. That's a good news. I hope that never happens and J goes back to A. But i wouldnt want Anandi to forgive him soon though. He has to fight to earn her back and do all he can to fight back her trust and her pure love that she had and im sure he still for him. I personaly have no respect for G and i hate her so much! What about Anandi? I thought she was pregnant.
Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
No Anandi's not pregnant...And I am glad for tht...had she been wth Jagya's kid n he had dumped her I wld have gone inside TV screen and thrashed him black n blue 😆
purvim thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I naver like big jagya from the 1st episode.
anglluvr thumbnail
Hi.. I'm new too and only recently started watching the show. I watched the old episodes on youtube and i agree with you on the point that jagya did seem to share a close friendship with anadi as children which turned into young puppy love when they were reunited. But young love rarely lasts. Unlike many others I really liked jagya despite his selfishness because he seemed to genuinely care for Anandi. When I remember him crying and swearing that he will cone for Anandi the day she left back to her mother's home, i still feel bad for that young boy who was losing his beat friend. Older jagya too was very sweet to Anandi and defended her before the villagers, jhoothi thali episode and all. I liked him and Anandi together. But he changed a lot in the 5 year jump and Jagya was almost unrecognisable.

Initially I liked gauri but am starting to hate her now. Jagya does not deserve either girl but if he had to be with one I would prefer that he be miserable with gauri. I dont think their marriage could ever work even if it were legal. But then I think of the plight of poor Anandi. As a village girl she does not have the same opportunities that other girls in cities have. I feel gauri is better equipped to deal with a separation from jagya.. After all she wouldn't even need a divorce. No legal or financial ties so she could just walk away and continue her education and become a successful doctor.

What about Anandi? It is not in her character to obtain a divorce so she will be legally tied to jagya forever. He finances are also taken care of by her in-laws. Even if she studies, it will be done at their expense.

I hope one of 2 things happen for Anandi. Either they should introduce a new character and have her fall in love with him.. Or.. Jagya shoukd suffer and change and they ahould meet again in the future and fall in love as adults without ththeir past influencing their actions too much. Either way I want a happy ending for Anandi.
avyarima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I WOULD HAVE WRITTEN SOMETHING ABOUT JAGYA BUT IT LOOKS LIKE YOU ARE FAR BEHIND SO ITS BETTER TO LET YOU WATCH TILL DATE WE DONT WANT TO SPOIL IT FOR YOU...WATCH AND JUDGE!
Originally posted by: niharika_n

No Anandi's not pregnant...And I am glad for tht...had she been wth Jagya's kid n he had dumped her I wld have gone inside TV screen and thrashed him black n blue 😆

Phewww thank God! Me too. He's sucha a cheat!
Originally posted by: anglluvr

Hi.. I'm new too and only recently started watching the show. I watched the old episodes on youtube and i agree with you on the point that jagya did seem to share a close friendship with anadi as children which turned into young puppy love when they were reunited. But young love rarely lasts. Unlike many others I really liked jagya despite his selfishness because he seemed to genuinely care for Anandi. When I remember him crying and swearing that he will cone for Anandi the day she left back to her mother's home, i still feel bad for that young boy who was losing his beat friend. Older jagya too was very sweet to Anandi and defended her before the villagers, jhoothi thali episode and all. I liked him and Anandi together. But he changed a lot in the 5 year jump and Jagya was almost unrecognisable.

Initially I liked gauri but am starting to hate her now. Jagya does not deserve either girl but if he had to be with one I would prefer that he be miserable with gauri. I dont think their marriage could ever work even if it were legal. But then I think of the plight of poor Anandi. As a village girl she does not have the same opportunities that other girls in cities have. I feel gauri is better equipped to deal with a separation from jagya.. After all she wouldn't even need a divorce. No legal or financial ties so she could just walk away and continue her education and become a successful doctor.

What about Anandi? It is not in her character to obtain a divorce so she will be legally tied to jagya forever. He finances are also taken care of by her in-laws. Even if she studies, it will be done at their expense.

I hope one of 2 things happen for Anandi. Either they should introduce a new character and have her fall in love with him.. Or.. Jagya shoukd suffer and change and they ahould meet again in the future and fall in love as adults without ththeir past influencing their actions too much. Either way I want a happy ending for Anandi.

Hey :), Yes i totally agree with you. I also want a good ending for A. She deserves it. She truely and with full heart loved J. She deserves someone who loves her with ful heart. It should either be someone new, but i will be more happy if it's J. He should repent and go back to her but before that suffer alot for the pain he has given to A. And yes, G is from city and its more easy for her to walk out of the relationship as she is more educated, but whereas A cannot do that as she's a village girl and for all her life loved J and grew up with his memories so i doubt she'll fall in love with someone but i hope she does so J can go through the same feeling that A went through.
Originally posted by: avyarima

I WOULD HAVE WRITTEN SOMETHING ABOUT JAGYA BUT IT LOOKS LIKE YOU ARE FAR BEHIND SO ITS BETTER TO LET YOU WATCH TILL DATE WE DONT WANT TO SPOIL IT FOR YOU...WATCH AND JUDGE!

Hey, i liked J as a child, he was so sweet and always supporting A. But once he grew up it was A who was supporting him. And i started to like him less from the epi where in collage he lied that he isnt married, if he was a strong man he would hand stand for himslef and said the truth. Then when he bought the dresses and made A agree to wear, i thought it was abit selfish of him to do that. Shouldn't he care about her feeling? J is was nice and he might still be but he should have thought about A before making any decision about his life as their lifes are tied together whether he wanted or not, and him being the educated and grownup he should have spoken to A or divorced before marring that G. Im sorry if im judging. im also sorry if i have said anything wrong, its still my opinion. bless x