NiShI678 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
ram i s mad with kartik for hitting nuts n priya scolds kartik saying why did u rase ur hand on nuts ram says that he will not allow nats to marry kartik n shipra is in thouhgts what will happen to priya

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisa_nr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey thanks for sharing...
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Karthik deserves someone better. I hope Ram gets to know the whole truth that Nuts badmouthed Priya and so Karthik lost his cool. Any brother would have and thats what he is doing right now

Thanks for sharing dear
Edited by -Preeti- - 12 years ago
Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx for sharing.But i'm very happy that karthik is not going to marry Nuts.I don't like her...But We all know that raya will get married soon so no tension.
nadeera thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey! This is my first post to this forum... But i'm a silent reader of updates and all of yours analytical comments on this show... Basically i do watch another show where Kartik's real life elder brother is playing as male lead...i dont know about others, but i expected a love story between two matured people... But Ram & Priya, their behaviour towards each other is just like any other teenage couple ( i might be wrong)... We've seen in the promo that Ram is going to call off his engagement... Then whats the difference between nuts and Ram?

Sorry if i hurt anyone's feelings... No harm intended...

NadeeraEdited by nadeera - 12 years ago
Shampoo thumbnail
 I agree with you a 40+ man does not just call off his engagement lightly.

He should find out what his crasy sister did to deserve a slap.

If he does not control his sister she will end up no where she is really a pycho. 
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
God how I wish this Natz isn't a nutcase like seriously why did they have to make her this way huh.

anyway Karthik was wrong hitting her not once not twice but three time now so not cool no matter what.

please CVs don't make us beg for RaYa wedding by bringing all this Natz and Karthik bakwaas just make RaYa wedding happen already.

thanks a lot for sharing.

Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
TFS... i think Kartik should ask Ram dat if some1 spoke such words 4 ur sis as Nats said about his then wht wud u hv done... then i guess Ram will understand da whole situationšŸ˜Š
divan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nadeera

Hey! This is my first post to this forum... But i'm a silent reader of updates and all of yours analytical comments on this show... Basically i do watch another show where Kartik's real life elder brother is playing as male lead...i dont know about others, but i expected a love story between two matured people... But Ram & Priya, their behaviour towards each other is just like any other teenage couple ( i might be wrong)... We've seen in the promo that Ram is going to call off his engagement... Then whats the difference between nuts and Ram?

Sorry if i hurt anyone's feelings... No harm intended...

Nadeera

This is an Ekta soap where they skip the bit about finding out what happened and jump straight to conclusion.  You are right a man in Ram's position (media is waiting for juicy gossip) would have a serious discussion before running off to his mother and call it off (by the way why does he need his mother's permission to call the wedding off?)  So far Karthik and Nutty has not behaved one inch as if they are madly in love...the only thing we gather is that Nutty is obsessive not head over heel in love with Kartik and Kartik is being blackmailed by the Nutty.šŸ¤¢
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanz for sharing this news. Is there a link for this promo??