WhenPassionsCollideArHi#21 - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
@Arushi: LOL that's so it. I love reading the Twilight posts on Tumblr, well the amount people make fun of them/it πŸ˜† It's horribly mean, but sigh yeah I absolutely never took to Twilight. Read them, the books were alright. Honestly they weren't that bad, but eh HP is just oodles better πŸ˜†

@Aditi: LOLOL. gosh, i would be happy! ArHian of the week is quite an honor, you know? 🀣
congooos' on new home..

okay guys here's my post..do drop by..

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1727864
Originally posted by Naina2127

@Aditi: LOLOL. gosh, i would be happy! ArHian of the week is quite an honor, you know? 🀣

I feel bad. Others should be AOTW too!

The AT's CMs are so MIA these days. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by malluangel

hey there!
i dont believe we've met!
im aish! [who is currently a little hyper so sorry bout the exclamation marks!]

Hey aish😳

Naina. Hahaha,. trust me, I've read the books and seen the movies (I've got this friend of mine who's a crazy Twilight fan, you can't even imagine) 

So yeah, I've been forced to read the books and been dragged to the theaters to see the movies. And the other day I was getting all emotional about HP, and she's like Breaking Dawn is releasing and bahaha, and I was like Dude, W*F. Hhaha ! 

But seriously, you have to see her face when I tell her some of the jokes cracked on Twilight. It's almost like she'll murder me 🀣 
hi all ..how r u ?
i am kulsum ...
wud luv to be you all friend?
Hey Wadi. How are you? 
Let's not talk about Twilight. I despise it with a passion. πŸ˜†

What's up everyone? ^^

Originally posted by Arushi.

@Sunshine

Ten years though. Doesn't fee like it naa. It's like I just started reading the books, discussing them, re-reading, waiting for the next. I remember I was beyond ballistic (out of excitement) when I got to know about the movies, and I guess that craze is still in me. It would be almost funny if not so sad how we're all getting so nostalgic and emotional about HP. 

Hey Arushi I am Sanjna 

Even I was thinking 5 days earlier that how dese 10 yrs passed. And about discussion in school days I ws like have u read and those who didnt read them they were like are u crazy. I knw when announcemet were made of new part I used to get ecited and before new part I used to read previous one like 15 times and movies were Like ultimate. I never thought I will be so amotional though I alws knew that end is clong up

Anyway all good things has to end but they are alws cherished in terms of memories

Hey BDW I am also from delhi

Join the group then Aditi, all of us hate it :P 

Haha !