Maryada

Short Update on 11th July

Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

SSP sees devyani and manipulates the situation as if Priya is thinking SSP as the culprit where he is innocent, he leaves after that, Priya tries to tell everything to Devyani but she says it is alright, priya should get some rest . ssp is angry , he brokes a glass . Devyani tries to collect the pieces where she gets cut, the stain of blood is there in ssp' kurta where devyani say"aap pein daag hain".It is sarcastically indicative.

Vidya's mother fails to understand her , her mother says what answer she will give to her father.

Then the title track where 3 leads are unhappy and crying😭😭😭, Uttara gets sense and cannot understand what happened to her as she has not taken any alcohol. She also tells Devyani that jija ji had given her a drink. I feel Devyani has understood everything😭😭

Adi manages the party but RD is upset. All of them return, Adi is angry with Priya. Gaurav meets devyani and Devyani says she wishes that she could go back to her past days where everyone was happy as she knows now everything getting out of her control...

Wait for the Written Update for more details ðŸ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Pia thanks for giving a short update.
laap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey Pia,thanx a ton  for giving a short update...i was dying to kno what happened...but i guess as usual...devyani remains dumb and deaf...& adi gets angry on priya for  no fault of hers😭😭
BeHappyAlways thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for short update 😊