.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: kiranni

OMG chillz 😲...i didn't know you were active here...never seen your posts
good to see you here...🤗

EEE!! Me sees you here!
How's you?? 🤗 and vocab? 🤣

I don't normally open topics here but I'm pretty active otherwise. I do the WUs every Tuesdays so you can find me then as well 😉
In fact, I'm here more than I am at PKYEK now :P
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: purva_j

wonderful analysis Pocu 👏. You are such beautiful writter... (I have started reading your post from PKYEK forum)

Wonderful episode too.. Full of drama.. what a "Dhamakedar episode.."
Loved Sanaya(our jakhami sherni) today... she suits misses ASR..
Akhir ghayal sherani toot padi.. "Sunane ki aadat dal do"😊

I really liked what you said...

The Beast had come looking for his Beauty but it was not Beauty but a tigress , as fierce and beastly as him was waiting in the cave for him. All fear and tears pushed aside, she pounced on him like a wounded tigress . Physically, emotionally , she ravaged him. Yes, she insulted him, she cut him open but how can you blame the Beauty ?

How many times he was hurt, insulted by him WITH NO REASON.. just because she is ordinary and very simple girl, with not much wealth as him... but today her emotions burst..she conveyed him that she is human
 and she also has heart which feels pain and has emotions..😊 
Liked that beast is concerned for beauty...first time he was concerned for someone other that his family member... 😊

Rocking episode and acting by Sanaya and Barun...

Thank you, Purva. Its good to see you too. Arnav needed to listen whatever Khushi told him because these are a few reality checks that he needs, Not everything in life is about money and power. If you are good inside, it needs to show on surface too. We saw Arnav's soft side today and it was a welcome change. Both the actors were good as usual. 😊
Arushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Whooaaa, so someone does remember me 😆 

I've been good :) And yes, I remember AR and SR camps. I used to called a traitor for pressing 'like' on your posts. Haha ! Fickle we were. 🤣 Anyways, back to this post. 

Agar pehle chane bechti thi, toh ab Chinese Restaurant khol rakha hain :P 

It was pretty ironical how the recessive traits of the two surfaced. For once Arnav was all quiet and tensed and listening to Khushi go on. And here Khushi was on a roll, she went ahead, pushed him, took out all her frustrations and sunaoed him left and right. It's almost amusing how they exchanged traits for a few seconds there. 

See you around :D 

🤗
monsoonlove thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chill_Out

EEE!! Me sees you here!
How's you?? 🤗 and vocab? 🤣

I don't normally open topics here but I'm pretty active otherwise. I do the WUs every Tuesdays so you can find me then as well 😉
In fact, I'm here more than I am at PKYEK now :P

i am fine minus the vocab 😡 😆
how'z you?? i am so happy to see you here 😃
ohh that's y i've never seen you here. actually, i kinda started visiting this forum recently only...from last 4-5 episodes..after that red saari wala episode 😆
ya, i am also trying to keep away from PKYEK forum at least until the show is back on track
ok, chal, me leaving. see you here tomo 🤗 hopefully, another good epi..it takes my mind off the frustration over PKYEK...lolzz
Edited by kiranni - 12 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chill_Out

I love the way Khushi lashed out at Arnav. I mean, there is a limit to one's endurance! But honestly, I couldn't get that sadistic pleasure which I would've gotten otherwise because Arnav was genuinely concerned for Khushi. He's already getting familiar with the 'human' inside him, the one who is capable of feeling emotions. Right now, he is kind of oscillating between Arnav and ASR but we can see a gradual transition. Khushi, somewhere, has started breaking those walls which Arnav had built around himself and it's fun to see. This love story has aggression in it before it has even begun. I guess that just makes it more passionate :P

P.S. I didn't know you still posted here! I normally come earlier so I guess that's why I miss your posts. I've always loved the Beauty and the Beast analogy you use for ArHi. It suits them perfectly <33

I don't write here everyday , actually. Unless i find something concrete happening with BB. Yep, the Beast is turning human and you can see what a marshmallow he is inside. The Beauty is the catalyst and a really acidic one. Its not their chemistry , its their grey angst that makes me watch them. Thanks for liking the BB analogy. 😊
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: kiranni

i am fine minus the vocab 😡 😆
how'z you?? i am so happy to see you here 😃
ohh that's y i've never seen you here. actually, i kinda started visiting this forum recently only...from last 4-5 episodes..after that red saari wala episode 😆
ya, i am also trying to keep away from PKYEK forum at least until the show is back on track
ok, chal, me leaving. see you here tomo 🤗 hopefully, another good epi..it takes my mind off the frustration over PKYEK...lolzz

Aww!! All the best, dear!
I'm good as well! I'm so happy to see you here too!! I've said it before, IPK is a total mix of MJHT, KMH and PKYEK Forums for me. Soo many familiar faces 😆
I love the red sari wala episode. Khushi was looking stunning and ASR ki shakal dekhne layak thi! Aww! He actually looked adorable for once <33
Actually, this forum is very active. Lol! So I come a little 1-1 1/2 hour after the show airs. Toh by that time everyone's already made topics so no sense in making repeat posts 🤣
I stopped visiting the PKYEK Forum long before I stopped watching the show anyway. Lol! It's very on and off now. Mostly for WUs. Ya, I'm frustrated with the show but I'm still attached to it so ya, I mean, I may not watch it but I still care about what happens to it :P
See you around! Tc 🤗

-Edited-

@Poco: Oh al right. So my observation ain't that weak after all. Ya, ArHi weren't really getting too much space lately 'coz of background build up but now that the base is formed, we do see a lot of them <33
Edited by Chill_Out - 12 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: aa123.80

Fab post!

Not much to add... Finally saw Arnav worried, concerned for the first time today, for someone other than his family. He didn't think for a moment before rushing to save Khushi, whereas the very same morning, he'd told her not to show her face.

Yes, Khushi will help him find the Arnav inside, who's locked up inside ASR. For once, we saw him listening to what she said, instead of shutting her up.

Thank you. 😊...Arnav's heart boxed his ears actually and he went running to save Khushi. He has no idea why he went himself and didn't send someone else. I guess he was too shocked and taken aback by Khushi's backlash. Kal phir chupp karwa dega bechaari ko. 
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: aahana1

I enjoy reading your post's sooo much. They are soo beautifully written. I loved it a lot. 👏

Thank you, Aahana. Much appreciated. 😳
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Firstly , I Love the Title you have given to Arhi its absolutely apt for them and indeed blissful.

Arnav's egotism , aloof and obsessive behaviour compelled Khushi for this Blitzkrieg state for which he have seen today. Really, He have tested Khushi's patience since many days , though a person can endure the vehemence and tortures for 2 days or may be more than 1 week , but one day all the frustration and the Lashingness came to burst out certainly. Hence , Khushi has rocked all the way today, she made him realized that money , pride, lack of consideration for others isn't merely 'ALL THE BENEFACTIONS' in the world. Soft Corners really exist. Sometimes, When the Man strolls in the air of conceit and extravagance, it rather happens when he encounter a Sweet Pudding Woman who changes his Life not for a second but for the whole existing,he itself feels a abrupt shove in his heart and therefore, he bit by bit seems faded away in the Other World so is Arnav is facing Off the same Circumtances though.

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arushi.

Post edited on Page 1. 

PS: I forgot to say, it's so amazing how your posts are always linked with some kind of fantasy character. Makes me read, all the more enjoyable :) 

Haha, i was actually born in a fairytale and i still live in one and i hope to live in one always. I just read your other response. You were never fickle - you were always yourself and there was no pretension in you. That is what i remember of you. Simple. 😳