Pakistani Serials

***Rabia Bilal*** AT***Photo edited

Paramore thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
😳

This is the one and the Only best yogist in Pakistan Rabia Bilal's AT 

She wrote several years articles on Yoga in She magazine and Khawateen digest .
In 2000 she aired her own segment on Your Show plus on ARY digital
She is well known in Pakistan and abroad Pakistan as a Yoga expert,Reiki healer,Chakra Healer ,Fitness Guru,Health Guru and anti ageing expert
She has worked in Asia's only anti ageing clinic as the head of Yoga department
Her student (can't remember name but read on FB) who owns Rose beauty Parlour asked her to become head in department of yoga
Her teacher is Rahat Fateh Ali Khan one of the best Yoga expert and Telepathist from whole world

So in simple words right now the best in Yoga of Pakistan and whole world!!

Here is her facebook ID i just discovered!!!

OMG i can't believe that she is such a Gem of Pak and most of us don't even know her!!!
I'm so disappointed people know Mathira who lies that she is Yoga expert and jerk Wajhahat who knows nothing at all are known by people😭😭

We should Appreciate such a Gem of Pakistan that whole world admires and will raise us above in that field where India leads in Yoga but we have Rabia Bilal !!! who is even contacted by India !!!

We should appreciated her before its late!!!

Well me of course i've been her fan since i was very young and watched her on tv😳

Edited by MewPrincess - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Paramore thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
yaar guys don't just read  reply here !!! become fans c'mon we gotta support this Gem i've heard many people say they don't even know her and i'm soo sad!!!  we gotta support he we just gotta!!