Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: sreevask

Dears !This is the story of Anandi!Wher'd she go? If v don'like her, better switch on to some other source of entertinement!,as v r all in search of happiness! 

Dear , I watch the show for GaGa (Jag and Gauri) and NOT Anandi..., god I cant stand her...so I dont care where Anandi goes...good riddance if she does ! btw its my wish whether I watch the show or switch and my reason for watching the show might not be the same as yours...and I am very much happy...so to each his own ! ðŸ˜‰  lets just be happy with our individual and different pov's !
sreevask thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: divmath

Dear , I watch the show for GaGa (Jag and Gauri) and NOT Anandi..., god I cant stand her...so I dont care where Anandi goes...good riddance if she does ! btw its my wish whether I watch the show or switch and my reason for watching the show might not be the same as yours...and I am very much happy...so to each his own ! ðŸ˜‰  lets just be happy with our individual and different pov's !

Absolutely!  None can deny freedom of expression!The character of Anandi is a lone girl child of poor parents of an interior village infected by customs! she was further suppressed by DS & all! May be it's the reason that she was so sluggish & cause ire!As long as the Haveli people support her ,she can conveniently cry more! She'd become dynamic only when she is left unheard by all & she  understands then only, that she had to fight!But as of now, no such thing seems to be on the cards & there is no necessity also!
Edited by sreevask - 12 years ago
groovychica_22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
@sreevask:

what you are saying abt marriage is true and i agree with your values o marriage, but i think the whole message behind this show is to expose childhood marriage and why it is so bad and shouldn't be done anymore in society...because such things as they are showing in this show can happen. and as far as anandi goes she is taking such a negative event and turning it into such a positive thing by focusing her thoughts and energies to becoming an independent, respectable doctor...instead of moping all day, doing hysterical drama, killing herself, or losing her self respect chasing after jagat who quite frankly doesn't even deserve her anymore...why should she fight for him why should any woman fight for a man who just leaves them for another woman or even try to teach such a person a lesson. it's better you just move on with your life do something positive for yourself and build your own identity away from your husband. i like anandi's character. i think gauri is stupid for not understanding why everyone is having such a problem accepting her. 
serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i think anandi, gauri are all poorly sketched characters by CVs.

Gauri's education has done nothign for her, Anandi's patience is wearing me thin.

Both girls are push overs in their own ways. Gauri for letting a two-tongued rogue trick her into marrying her and Anandi for trying to make good out of a situation she needs to get out of asap.

Agreed that we need all this masala to make a serial and actually have a show. If there is no masala there is no serial right? But CVs need to have a vision for the show and when that vision is clear, they will find a good path to reach that vision. Right now, every scene is an after thought. They are holding back all the cards to do a bing bang episode. With that they will finish Gauri episode, everything will be forgiven, JAAN will be together. I find this sooo wrong.
doyelpakhi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@ sreevask

First of all - Why would Anandi accept a man who treated her like a doormat for years; cheated on her and did not even think about her future when he married for the second time?

Marriage does not mean going around the fire and take the vows. Marriage means  to be faithful to each other, to understand each other, to love each other, to give space to each other, to sacrifice for each other.

Jagya has done NOTHING to prove that he LOVES Anandi  - he had only romanced and slept with her, but he never made any compromise, any sacrifice or any adjustments only for Anandi's sake.

Anandi has done everything to make her marriage work, In return, she got J's infidelity. Why would Anandi accept a relationship where she was always exploited?

Why do a woman Always has to show her patience and sacrifice to bring her husband in her right track? Why can't a man understand his responsibility and remain on the right track? 
A wife is not a mother. ðŸ˜³  Men should stop thinking their wife to be their mother who will be on their side always - no matter what happens or how they treat her.

And when did Gauri provoke him and force him to marry her?

It was Jagdish who romanced with Gauri concealing his identity and marital status; It was Jagdish who ran after Gauri to convince her of his love; he remained before G's house throughout the night and it was Jagdish who once declared that he will never return to Anandi even if G does not marry him. Yes - Gauri should not have married J for her own benefit. Anandi's life was not G's responsibility. It was J's responsibility and he has failed miserably.

It is understandable why J liked G. After he went to Mumbai he understood what he wants in life and he thought that G will be a better life partner. After all, J did not marry A - he was made to marry A in childhood. It is natural that two persons, after growing up, can have two different personalities and it might not be possible to carry on the relationship. In his argument, J can say that he has not made any commitment to Anandi because as a child, no one really understands what marriage means and hence why should he compromise with his dreams and desires for that sham called bal-vivah.

But J could and should have shown some humanity towards A - he should have been honest to A  and come clear about his relationship when he started romancing G; he should have consulted with lawyers and end his marriage lawfully by giving A an alimony so that she can use it for her future; he should not have ill-treat A like the way he used to do after coming from vacations. '

J has crossed every limit - J's mistakes are too many and he does not deserve someone like A.

Moreover, as Anthara (woman11)  has pointed out that if J remains married to A or G, it  will  "stress the validity of a child marriage and the concept of fate and couples made in heaven."

shreela thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nodoubt Jagdish is a selfish person! yes, he definitely has right to choose a life-partner, but why didn't he do it lawfully? why did he cheat Anandi? Anandi should not accept him again. but, I don't think, that Jagya actually loves Gauri. he loves only himself. once he loved Anandi, but when he found Gauri, whom he found better than her, he forgot Anandi. he can do the same with Gauri also. Gauri also knows that, and she is feeling so insecure just because of that.
 actually child marriage is not the only problem. the way, his family, specially DS, treated him since his childhood, made him so self-centred. he don't even know that he should sacrifice, he should think for others. he knows that he should get everything he wants, just because he is a Male Child! that's a mein prob in our society!
sreevask thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Breaking a marriage is lot more easier Than sustaining it.Anandi still loves J.
That 's why she is struggling & taking all the pains inspite of open,shameless betrayal by J.Clearly Gouri did a big mistake by marrying J,as he never knows what a TRUE LOVE is & can change his mind any time.
Let's hope anandi need not struggle more,& lead a happy marital life with a repented husband.G can forget him easily as she was never happy with her status @ haveli as well as a fickle hubby.

brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
someone hates gauri? whats her fault in this.. why remove her i mean to say.. there is no solution! except, anandi to get educated! that she won't do! ughh
runchikalu thumbnail
history has tendencies to repeat itself...somewhere deep within gauri has dat hidden guilt dat c has wronged anandi though nt as much as J... if somebody hurts a person and yew just stand der and let dat person suffer without helping dat person den tum bhi uutne doshi hoge jitna woh insan who commits da crime...gauri iz a hypocrite c says c iz against child marriage and den tries to legalize her marriage in terms of her child marriage to J...dis girl seriously need a therapy...
runchikalu thumbnail
Btw as some people in dis fourm r saying...dnt think anandi iz pining for J...it is obvious in it...when someone yew love leaves you for someone else to be hurt...who would wake up da very next day think evwrythings all ryte...i m going to start fresh...it takes time to heal..if anandi wanted J back c would hab told da whole family bout the legality of her marriage to J... And being sluggish is better dan wailing away at every small problem and causing pain to everyone... Raincheck... da way the plot is going it wont b long dat J and G split...