RaYa to get married on 25th july-SBS

-RaYa- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

The reporter said nuts and kartik alliance will no longer happen...but that wont affect RaYa's marriage...the buzz is they will get married on 25th july.

Ps there was one more segment on Ram which i missed. Edited by -RaYa- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alisha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing!
Looking forward!
bavdfan thumbnail
Yep, seen this news already but still thanks for sharing.

I didn't watch the end of today epi but i hope that vikram will help his friend to cool down.

Also i'm wondering how will Ram change of opinion and still want to marry her since his sister engagement is no more.
Nisa_nr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Thanks for sharing...
kananya thumbnail
At the rate at which the serial is going, I no longer care whether RaYa get married or not ðŸ˜•
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
hey thanx for sharing !!!😊
-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for sharing! it means like will be hell for priya coz Ram has done "Samjhota", nuts will screw her, and Ram's step mother and her brother will try to keep Priya under their powers!
adetkrj thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I cant wait to see the wedding...the start will be tough for Priya with Ram not being on her side...but once he falls for her I hope that all will be fine...whta I am afraid of that he might put his family above Priya in his priority list and the again problems might start...like all Ektas storries