Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

CASE TITLE : AC Duct mein Laash
EPISODE No. : 741
CASE No. : 531
AIR DATE : 15th - Jul- 2011

DIRECTOR :  Salil Singh

STORY & SCREENPLAY :  Ajay Kumar

As discussed here this thread is for the next weeks case. 

We can discuss all aspects of the case here including the promos. Lets be 
more organized and have strictly one thread per new case.

Promo link

EPISODE Video( thanks to Nipun97)

WRITTEN UPDATE Link

CAPS Link

EPISODE RATING Link
RATING:AC Duct Mein Laash(15-07-11)
Edited by visrom - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I guess this will be another one of those NK style ones !!!! 
I'll miss it shayad ... !!! Hope it's worth watching online !!!
visrom thumbnail
Yeah...when u miss it'll be one like Manav Bomb.
Bhavanab thumbnail
huh ... that's what I'm worried about ... When I miss it's definitely a yuck episode ... I missed Heart Attack Killer,Manav Bomb and another ecent one ... all turned out to be ratin 2 or less ones ... for once I don't want the jinx to work ... I tried subscribing to mobile tv ... but couldn't find sony on any package ... so I might surely miss it !!
visrom thumbnail
You can see it on Nipun's links within hours. Some people on youtube put them up as the episode is going on...so DON'T miss it!!!! 😈
Bhavanab thumbnail
Oh yeah ... can depend on youtube ... just hoping internet card works on roaming as well 😛 ... warna poora balance usime nikal jaayega !!! and what if the promo itself tells that the episode is all about mutilated corpse and all ?? 🤢
visrom thumbnail
These days they are messing up even the officer-in-trouble episodes. This quarter's quota has been used up on Saturday and it was a dud. At least during the Sr Insp Abhijeet days they did that part decently. not that Sr Insp Abhijeet was a great story, still...it is anyday watchable than the recent ones.

They have wiped out Friday's memories...I have again become a laughing stock in my house. 😒
Bhavanab thumbnail
I pity you ... I really do ... and agree with what you said !!! This is very sad ... it's better they rather stick to mutilated corpse and all ... when they spoil the whole story of a cop oriented case ... its becomes damn depressing !!! and this 'laughing stock' factor is one reason I'm not going to attempt watching CID when i'm not in Delhi ... They're will be many people there and if I do become a target ... it'll be horribly embarrassing !!
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: visrom

At least during the Sr Insp Abhijeet days they did that part decently. not that Sr Insp Abhijeet was a great story, still...it is anyday watchable than the recent ones.

They have wiped out Friday's memories...I have again become a laughing stock in my house. 😒

Sr.Inspector Abhijeet had some moments to remember !! And the recent ones.. i can hardly recall any such scene !!! they are all so 🥱

Lets see how it goes !! Till promo comes out, kuch kaha nahi jaa sakta !
Bhavanab thumbnail
The promo should be out by wednesday !!!

Now my main thing I want is that with this new guy in ... dare they reduce Freddy sir's presence !!! I'd kill him !! I've not forgotten how he spoke to Freddy sir ... there was a certain arrogance in his tone ... this isn't what Viivek was !!! and I also want Daya sir to be freed from the 2 chipkus behind him always 😆