Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swatiluvsabhiya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: heena_mehta

swati last part was reli well written...

i m loving d way u r defining every character...
n finally abhay met pia...d way u set d whole enviornment bf4 their meeting...awesome...
cn't wait for d nxt part
do continue soon

luv
heena

thanxxx... alot heena...
this means a lot to mee...
but their 1st official meeting is still in store...

i guess nxt part will surely come up soon... maye be tomorrow...

swati...
Originally posted by: pari_smart

Welcome to the forum and continue with ur ff

thanxxx... will update soon

swati
Originally posted by: missglam

Nice update!

the start is perfect...
i just loved it...
i hope..abhay is not rude towards pia..but y did he call her zaara...?? 
eagerly waiting for the next chap..
plz..do pm me when u update..continue soon..
tc

thankxxx dear...

abhay is filled with mixed emotions...and  zaara's and maithili's mystery is still something to wait for...

just wait and watch dear...

i'll update soon...

swati...
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Brilliant SWATi..I am really waiting for your update..!!

thanxxx...

will really update soon...

swati...
Originally posted by: cuteshrishti

wow yaar awesome update I loved it.U r presenting everything so well😊

thankxxx...

it really means a lot to me...

swati...
Originally posted by: Deepi20

Awesome update! Abhay feels a sort of connection already with Piya, that's good! And I'm wondering how he'll react to Piya looking like Maithali. Will he hate it or love it? Eagerly looking forward to the next update! Continue soon 😊

thanxxx...
just wait and watch how things take shape further...

swati..😳
Chapter III
On the roads of dehradun, 11:55pm
Piya turned back and saw a car that was about to crush her, but some mysterious person stopped it just by his hand…
It was Abhay who had saved her but before he or she could say anything, piya turned unconscious. She had faced lot of incidents for today and last one was the most frightening. Abhay took piya and her luggage to the side of the road and let the car go. Till now Abhay had not seen the face of the curly haired beauty. Her hairs were full of mud and water and were all over her face. He slowly removed her hairs from her face.
Abhay was shocked with the face piya had as it was just same as Maithili… for a moment he thought that it was a figment of his imagination… but he said the unexpected.
Abhay fumbled:  zaara… zaara… you are back…
He very well knew that the face that curly haired pixie like beauty had was of the person he loathed his whole life… Maithili… she and her evil minions had brutally killed his lady love…. Zaara…. Abhay wasn't sure of what he was saying but one thing he very well knew that he could feel the same sensation he felt 200 yrs ago when he 1st touched and felt zaara…. The same scent, the same soft skin of his zaara…. Piya was just the mixture of Maithili and zaara for anyone who would meet her from past…. It was as if piya had only face of Maithili and on the other side…. Piya was another girl just opposite of Maithili…. She was like his zaara…
For sometime… Abhay drifted in his thoughts with piya carefully placed on the ground beside him near the roadside…
----------------------
A girl was tied and locked in the dark basement of king's storehouse. She was desperately crying for help… suddenly she saw two girls and some soldiers coming inside the basement…
Girl 1: soldiers ravage this girl and burn her alive…
Girl 2: fast before…Abhayendra comes to her rescue… she dared to love my Abhayendra and she must pay for this….
Girl 1: don't worry… Maithili… now Abhayendra is all yours…
Then both the girls went to their palace laughing on the foolish act they had done… Nobody knew that Abhayendra was standing there and he had listen everything…. After the girls had gone, he entered secretly in the basement and freed zaara… he asked her to go to their secret place for sometime till he comes….
Then he went and murdered Maithili but before he could reach and save zaara from her doom, Maithili's soldiers had burnt zaara alive. He tried hard to save zaara but couldn't. He was saved by Chand and Haseena and was changed into a vampire…
----------------------------------------- 
Abhay came out of the trance and he decided to check the girl's backpack and he found that this was the same piya jaiswal…scholarship student… He very well knew that this was also one of the dirty games of fate that god was playing with him…Finally, he thought for a while and then he decided to call Aleena…
He asked Aleena to come there as soon as possible and help him. Piya needed to reach the hostel as soon as possible because she was injured and moreover he wasn't in his sane mind to do anything. Abhay was in his two minds. Piya looked like Maithili and felt like zaara…his zaara…
Aleena came there and she was astonished that piya had the same face as Maithili. She could feel the same thing Abhay was feeling when he touched piya.
Aleena: bro… this girl looks like Maithili but why do I feel that she is zaara…
Abhay: I know she is zaara… my zaara…
Aleena: but her face…
Abhay: Aleena…zaara was bonded to come back as said by Tara…. Maybe this girl is her rebirth…
Aleena: if it is so… then what is with this face… she has the same face of that b***h…
Abhay: I don't care… if she is my zaara… I have to save her from everything bad  and I include myself in the list so, I would not meet her this time so that she remains safe from that b***h and her evil plans….
Aleena: but bhai…last time also you tried to do the same but she found her and killed…so will your plan work this time or gets failed like the last time… bro do you really think this is so easy as you say…
Abhay: I will do what I have planned right now… till I think of something else for her…
Aleena: bhai, Will you be able to keep your beloved away from you for long time…
Abhay tried to cover his real emotions: I think I must leave this town and you remain here to protect her from any trouble… I will talk to mom about her and I hope she understands me as you do…
Aleena: but bro where will you go and what will you do without us…without her…
Abhay: I will take admission in any other college in some different place and I promise that I will come back whenever you will need me…whenever she will need me….
Aleena: ok...bro...I will try my level best to keep her safe…but really…you are happy with this decision of yours…
Abhay: it is her safety more important than my happiness…I will leave the town tomorrow and before leaving, I have seen her once so I can live without her forever… with her memories of past birth and this birth…
Aleena: so bhai… how did you find her… why is she all in mud and injured…
Abhay: I heard her screaming for help…in the jungle… she was lost and had lots of luggage…
Aleena: I think the vision that I had was of her… your zaara's rebirth and she was in her way to dehradun and she was heading towards dehradun through the jungle….that's why I could feel a sense of belonging with her in my vision…
Abhay: ok... Now…let's take her to the hostel… she needs proper care…
Aleena: fine… pick her up and I will carry her luggage to the car…
Abhay took piya to the car and Aleena brought her luggage. He drove to the girl's hostel and asked the warden to take piya in. Warden asked Aleena and Abhay to take piya to the room allotted to her. Warden asked Abhay to leave the hostel as soon as he takes piya to her room as boys were not allowed in the hostel at night. But as soon as warden went back to her room, Abhay jumped in piya's room again. He helped Aleena to take care of piya. After Aleena changed piya's clothes, Abhay kissed piya's cuts and scratches away and gave her last kiss on her forehead. He could feel the same sensation he felt once as he kissed piya.
Abhay: Aleena… stay with her all-night and just make sure she is what we have thought… though I am never wrong in feelings… but make sure…
Aleena: what about… mom and dad… how will we handle them…?
Abhay: don't worry….leave them to me… just make sure of what I said to you… I am going back home…       
At raichand mansion, 12:20am
Abhay entered the mansion again with his hairs and clothes out of place. He was there in his deep thoughts about his new plan. Haseena and Chand were out for hunting…
In abhay's room, 12:25am
Then, Abhay rushes to his room and crashes in his bed.
Abhay: for now…this is my plan and if I will need to change it then I will change it accordingly…and I have to convince dad and mom about my plan… 
Abhay (with pain in his eyes): I will not let anyone take you this time…I will do everything to make you safe…even if I need to die to make you safe I will do that also. But why have god given you only that face I loathed all my life…of all the people you have got that face only… but I know I loved your soul not your face and I will love you in any face… However, for now I have to go away from you as far as I can so that even my shadow does not falls on you. I will bear everything and anything for you…just for you…zaara…
---------------------------------------------------------------
zaara is abhay's love and maithili claimed to love abhay so she killed zaara but abhay killed maithili in revenge...
maithili will never return in my ff... thats my promise... i loath maithili to the extent abhay loves piya...
---------
piya will be more active in my next update...
next update will have more of piya, aleena and misha...
till then enjoy this installment...

regards...

swati...!!!!!! 😳 
Originally posted by: sweta-mony

Awesome start  dr, loved this, really wana read mor waiting for other update soon yar. 

thanxxx
updated...
swati...
Originally posted by: Sunnipwincessx

AWsome thnx for tellin nycee luved it

thnx for the Pm xx

thaxxx...

updated...

swati...
shivanirajput thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
gr8 update 
so abhay saved pia and zaara the love of his life is reborn as pia and has the face same as his enemy maithali well that is simly a gr8 idea👏
and now our tyaagi babu will stay away from her just to save her
i hope he will soon realise that pia can never be safe or can't even live without him
thanks for the pm 
waiting eagerly for the coming update

Edited by shivanirajput - 12 years ago